bee2791

May 11, 2018
I can't find a way to Camilla's room, the only interaction with her now is ending the game.
Anyone can help? :(

Shadowviper85

Oct 18, 2018
hey haw do you clear out the saves to start fresh. I tried to clear out the save folder but all the game saves still appear if I try to select load to start up a game save

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey haw do you clear out the saves to start fresh. I tried to clear out the save folder but all the game saves still appear if I try to select load to start up a game save
in windows: \appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename*

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The WT seems to start after the MC leaves town. Is there a event path that gets the character on with his sister and the others in town before then?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The WT seems to start after the MC leaves town. Is there a event path that gets the character on with his sister and the others in town before then?
mc can get all girls interested on him but can fuck only that older woman in hometown. ingame has quest list.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
mc can get all girls interested on him but can fuck only that older woman in hometown. ingame has quest list.
That's the conclusion I arrived at, as well. MC doesn't even get a hummer before going off questing. AND his secret sister love is getting wooed by a closeted felow. This is...less than an optimal outcome.

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
This game is super buggy sadly. I don't like the times stuff (only so many days till you can't complete quests anymore and see the girls), also I was traveling and still had the option to go to the bar of the town I left a long time ago. When I took that choice I was in that tavern and since then the game hardlocks me to that place and asks me constantly to rent a room
the game is quite buggy, especially if you rollback (because many reused variables are declared in a label/scene)

you should always have (a lot) more than enough time unless you skip hours before exploring your options.

I suggest you save very often, at least once a day and before major decisions. if 9 pages of saves is not enough, click on the right arrow at page 9 to open more

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Really like this game, but i have a few questions, due to a bug (i think) i had a few problems in the first town tou get into specifically i could not get wendy to tell me where the fk she was living so the orc quest was loked and i wasted much time so i had to depart before i could end all the routes (thief girl one and blacksmit one specifically and also the tavern girl (had sex the night i had to depart...) and also i think kelly has something i missed...) is this normal perhaps or is there a way i can go back to the city after? currently i am in the next city
on where Wendy lives, she actually didn't tell me until I've killed the orc. I'm very confused why so many people think the orc quest was locked because Wendy refused to tell them where they live. Did the in game quest log talk about going to where Wendy live to progress on the bar owner?
iirc all you need to do is to check on Wendy at 10am in the storage room twice or thrice. And to unlock the storage room you need to visit the bar for a few nights until you see Wendy being harrassed twice or so

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of the game before the departure. Apart from Ely, Kelly and Helen, can anyone else be pulled in for multiple drawing sessions?

As well as the light ntr between Randy and Elly, are there any other scenes like that?

Who can be added to the party to accompany the elf to Brexton. I have Marika. Is anyone else coming?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of the game before the departure. Apart from Ely, Kelly and Helen, can anyone else be pulled in for multiple drawing sessions?

As well as the light ntr between Randy and Elly, are there any other scenes like that?

Who can be added to the party to accompany the elf to Brexton. I have Marika. Is anyone else coming?
no other models than those 3, marika and genni won't pose (not even option to ask).

only other ntrish scene is mc and randy fucking helen (so not gonna happen). bit more on 3rd town (avoidable).

party of 3 so options are mc, aelrue and marika or genni or kelly, those of not chosen will arrive to next town shortly after mc's party arrives there.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
no other models than those 3, marika and genni won't pose (not even option to ask).

only other ntrish scene is mc and randy fucking helen (so not gonna happen). bit more on 3rd town (avoidable).

party of 3 so options are mc, aelrue and marika or genni or kelly, those of not chosen will arrive to next town shortly after mc's party arrives there.
So, if Marika was already asked to be in the party, then Genni or Kelly aren't going to be a part of the party, is that correct?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, if Marika was already asked to be in the party, then Genni or Kelly aren't going to be a part of the party, is that correct?
not on trip from hometown to next town, on trip to 3rd town they might travel as a 1 big group (haven't left 2nd town since trying to get kelly to mixed bath).

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
not on trip from hometown to next town, on trip to 3rd town they might travel as a 1 big group (haven't left 2nd town since trying to get kelly to mixed bath).
Should I go to an earlier save point and choose Kelly instead of Marika?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I don't feel offended at all, so don't worry! And.. Ahoy, matey! I'm a pirate too, who isn't? Haha.
Maybe the concept of a ''free roam world' is that, just like in tabletop gaming, there is 'downtime,' wherein the characters can engage in other activities, such as side quests. However, in this game, it would probably be more beneficial for the secondary ot tertiary characters to remain static in the MC'S absence. It only takes one bad walk through the forest to end a tertiary character's storyline.

Speaking of which, there was an offshoot scene where Elly gets accosted by Randy as she hides from soldiers. When she cries for help, Randy quickly leaves, but the whereabouts of the soldiers seemed to just be...dropped. Thoughts?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes