Shadowviper85

Oct 18, 2018
I was just starting out
Could you please share your latest savefile? I'm not able to replicate your issue.

Also:
Updated the cheatmod.

Changelog:
  1. Added feedback when enabling or disabling AutoHeal.
  2. Now AutoHeal doesn't get every value to 100% so you're able to drink, eat and rest when necessary.
sorry but the thing is I installed the mod before I had even made a save file for the game was there a certain place in the game file i needed to have the mod file placed at when im installing it in the game file

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Its no so bad game but the game heavily push a lot of content and end with pretty much NO CONTENT.
There are scenes but it feels like the game just tease about a path and after the first 2 steps, it stops.

Example, your sis or roommate, she looks like one of the main girls and so, she actually one with a lot of scenes. The problem is that all of them are teasing, 0 of them are completed, 0 of them go further than the first 2 steps and probably for how the game is evolving, she wont get more scenes.

For some reason, the dev though in add 10000 girls. Lets put it simple, its too much work, a game can handle 5 girls if so and that is a top game that i just know a few. So its no surprise the game is going like this, feeling everything like half-bake or worse.
Speaking of the devil, for some reason, the dev also added travels, that means more cities and so more content and so more path/stories that are just done around the 10%. No just that but everything you didnt do at time, you wont be able to do anymore because they added time-limit to a sandbox, wonderful idea.

I dont mean to offense. The game is nice but its a nonsense to add limited time in a sandbox ( The "sandbox" term derives from the nature of a sandbox that lets children create nearly anything they want within it. )
Also the problem of no really know what to do. There is a quest log which have no much use and get useless after you start to travel. There is also some kind of info panel for girls but is also useless to find scenes. My tip would be to add a panel for every girl that tells you where to find her scenes or like tips to what to do in order to progess in some way or another, for example, Kelly in the first two is in X, place at Y time and you can go there to get an scene/progress her, it can be even for repeating scenes.

But the worst of all is try to add a ton of content but all is just random situations, with no real path, no story and just a teasing of what it should be.

Reactions: Chris Fenris

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Its no so bad game but the game heavily push a lot of content and end with pretty much NO CONTENT.
There are scenes but it feels like the game just tease about a path and after the first 2 steps, it stops.

Example, your sis or roommate, she looks like one of the main girls and so, she actually one with a lot of scenes. The problem is that all of them are teasing, 0 of them are completed, 0 of them go further than the first 2 steps and probably for how the game is evolving, she wont get more scenes.

For some reason, the dev though in add 10000 girls. Lets put it simple, its too much work, a game can handle 5 girls if so and that is a top game that i just know a few. So its no surprise the game is going like this, feeling everything like half-bake or worse.
Speaking of the devil, for some reason, the dev also added travels, that means more cities and so more content and so more path/stories that are just done around the 10%. No just that but everything you didnt do at time, you wont be able to do anymore because they added time-limit to a sandbox, wonderful idea.

I dont mean to offense. The game is nice but its a nonsense to add limited time in a sandbox ( The "sandbox" term derives from the nature of a sandbox that lets children create nearly anything they want within it. )
Also the problem of no really know what to do. There is a quest log which have no much use and get useless after you start to travel. There is also some kind of info panel for girls but is also useless to find scenes. My tip would be to add a panel for every girl that tells you where to find her scenes or like tips to what to do in order to progess in some way or another, for example, Kelly in the first two is in X, place at Y time and you can go there to get an scene/progress her, it can be even for repeating scenes.

But the worst of all is try to add a ton of content but all is just random situations, with no real path, no story and just a teasing of what it should be.
Is just beginning of game, a lot to include, rlx friend

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019

Uh? this game is not a sandbox game.... and yhea i think the tag sandbox is wrong.... it has a few sandbox elements but they are really minimal... i would call it a story game with some sandbox rpg elements

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Uh? this game is not a sandbox game....
The tags must be wrong then.
1655135895311.png

Is just beginning of game, a lot to include, rlx friend
I dont mean "dev lazy, must hurry up", in fact, the things i think are wrong and could be improved are no related to the game being new or old. If you mean that things are going to be solved in the future, then welp, it could be, i hope so. Dont get me wrong, i like the game.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Have never tried it in Android but are you sure the file is in the correct folder?
'RunawayPrincess-0.4_FINAL-pc/game/cheats.rpy'
Yes i did, where i put in game folder, even i change the controller to keyboard to clicking the C and H on my screen, it wont notified that the cheats activate

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
Yes i did, where i put in game folder, even i change the controller to keyboard to clicking the C and H on my screen, it wont notified that the cheats activate
I installed joiplay on my phone to test it, and like you said, the keybindings don't work.
The cheats are loading fine though, I tested calling a custom function that I made and it is ok.
I changed the keys to some that joiplay doesn't utilize, but the issue persists. I'll have to see if I can make the cheats touch and graphically available rather that rely in keybinds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maveric

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
after finishing the third city i have a few questions if the dev or someone can answer them :
  1. Is the Captain Camille quest not in progress? Jogging / backyard and nothing else
  2. Ginni is useless kinda after entering the thief guild?
  3. Is there no more progress with priestess after well a certain incident with their goddess and 1 more scene with the young one? and pretty much nothing else beside bath peeping once?
  4. I get a message about joan after work but uh? wtf? is it because i missed joan last city due to time?
  5. I can't get much done with kelly sister so far right?
  6. If i choose the doctor option can i release the poor elf out of prison? or not because her getting out is still not in the game?
  7. Is there only 1 marika instance (the stone head one..) in this city so far?
  8. Least but MOST IMPORTANT ONE IS ABOUT ELLY, i did everything to avoid ntr / sharing BUT i don't see her in fap list and when i was in second city i had a few time the little shit going close to her... doing nothing but still he is trying... it is because i did something wrong (perhaps with rollbacks a bit buggy sometimes) or is intended to be on the edge so you wanna go back asap and nuke him?

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
So until a new update comes out is there nothing more that can be done in the 3rd city I know the guard captain stuff is for later but the sisters seems slow as well as progress with the thieves guild on getting all 3 signatures needed, can we not release her from prison yet?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes