Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
No it is not too that. Eg. it is more about unlocking scenes for the replay. I realized too late, that I can train with the Smith in the first village alone (and woo her) and I ran out of days to experience her content. Yes, quests are entirely doable within the allotted time, but not all scenes. They just can't be cause there are so many, which would normally be something great, but thanks to the time limit, it backfires. Your game is a gem, it is unbelievable how much content you squeeze in it...But this day issue kills it almost. :( I don't want to use console to cheat with days. I am not a Patreon, just a lousy pirate, still I think it would tremendously help your game to take out the time limit. Sorry if it offends your work/creativity.
I don't feel offended at all, so don't worry! And.. Ahoy, matey! I'm a pirate too, who isn't? Haha.

shaneali10000

Sep 15, 2019
1. Whenever I write scripts, I try to make chat options to pop up per location basis, but obviously there are a few missing items. This applies to some events too. (Especially when it is supposed to happen next day or so) I'll check it one more time.

Sorry, but she'll not want you to touch her armor. I'm planning to upgrade auto-clothing system for the girls, so you'll be able to do that in the next version.

She's supposed to be at the gate at 9am and 4pm(after day 1), if you didn't started orc-hunting. If you still cannot see her, open console and try this:
M3 = 0

If there's no time limit, some people waste their time for increasing their stats(or girl's stats), I don't want you to start adventure with 1000 healing potions and 100000 gold with a slut Kelly.

By the way, I'll be away for a long while because I want to focus more on the game development. I hope you enjoy my (and Sukebe Sensei's) game everyone!

Cheers
MOBUM

I doubt it.. (I'm not a big fan of those, sorry!)

no worries, great game! :)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I don't feel offended at all, so don't worry! And.. Ahoy, matey! I'm a pirate too, who isn't? Haha.
Yarr! It really shows that your game is made with love and dedication. I have noticed one other issue as well. Somehow rollback does not work as it should be. When making a choice and I scroll back, and forward again, that choice is gone. Not to mention when choices induce stat changes for a girl, eventhough I scroll back and choose the other option the decrease of intimacy seems to persist from my previous choice. Or am I wrong? The stat change does not persist, like the choice disappearance mentioned?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
So basically all marika ntr scenes wasn't shown except the one with the statue?
In this update there are three sex scenes with Marika, but you can only see 2 of the 3 depending on how you play it.
1. If she is your companion on the way to Brexton you can have a mild (no intercourse) scene with the guy in the cabin.
2. She can have sex with the statue entity if you let it go all the way.
3. If you interrupt her with the statue (stop her before she gets on), she will have sex with you after leaving the cave.

I have looked through the entire image folder and these are the only ones I've seen.

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I once worked my way to the mixed bathing time in Drewburry, but I had to start over and now I do not seem to be able to reopen the mixed bathing time: What should I do to be able to go at 5.00 to go to the mixed bathing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I once worked my way to the mixed bathing time in Drewburry, but I had to start over and now I do not seem to be able to reopen the mixed bathing time: What should I do to be able to go at 5.00 to go to the mixed bathing?
talked to owners? i think you need to visit on normal hrs couple times.

chickenwangs

Oct 19, 2019
so I spend so much time developing my relationship with Elly and the game dev just abandons her? what was the point of introducing her character if you have to abandon her anyway?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so I spend so much time developing my relationship with Elly and the game dev just abandons her? what was the point of introducing her character if you have to abandon her anyway?
doesn't abandon fully, there'll be cutscene later where she thinks about mc and eventually mc will return to home.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe I'll come visit here in a while, but I don't think I'll be answering questions- I have to use too much time for that. Sorry!
I just mean questions like the main menu music one I asked a few pages ago. I actually first asked the question many months ago but you didn't see it :(.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Are you ever going to do a harem route for this game?
I hope not. The whole notion of a harem is a bit out there...but how does one maintain a harem in three towns with so many women? Just gets a bit absurd after a while, IMO. Plus, he can already have a few women and if he has the Voyeur perk can easily watch more hotness.

The idea is to play more than one route. The game has plenty of content for that to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well so far only lis are kelly, elly and valentina rest are more like fwbs.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
well so far only lis are kelly, elly and valentina rest are more like fwbs.
You're also given a choice with Wendy (Love vs FWB) which will pop up a warning about any GF (eg, Kelly). Then, in Brexton, if you stop Marika from the riding the stone pee-pee... You can confess your love and devotion to her (love point check is in play here, though).

Reactions: vendarr
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes