cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MIXED BATH- Huddle is a bit high, but it's possible. Kelly's corruption should be above 40 or cor > 20 and love > 20. (I'm thinking of lowering it a bit)
well i had 20 cor and 27 love. edited save to have cor at 25 and can ask her to goto mixed bath and she said yes but it isn't triggering (at least not on same day).

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
well i had 20 cor and 27 love. edited save to have cor at 25 and can ask her to goto mixed bath and she said yes but it isn't triggering (at least not on same day).
the game is still quite buggy, and even some choices lead to the same path instead of going separate ways. let's just wait for next update for things to be patched up and fixed

Feb 17, 2022
is this a full cuck game? or is there noncuck paths?
From what I have seen it's not a full-on "cuck" game but unless you dont want to miss out on a big percentage of the content you better get comfortable with watching your LI's getting with other guys.

Even if you make all the non-cuck choices that content bleeds into the non-cuck path to the point you may start to wonder if that path is real or just an elaborate lie, or possibly just really shitty/lazy coding by the dev.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
how do you steal camilla sword?
Go to the fountain area in the evening
talk to camilla after that you have to fight with orcs 2 times and thn talk to camilla back
Then she will give you the keys of guard area building
after that when she go on a walk in afternoon go to her room in guard area section

Reactions: derpyderp

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
talk to camilla after that you have to fight with orcs 2 times and thn talk to camilla back
after that when she go on a walk in afternoon go to her room in guard area section
ty for answering maybe you can help me with next question then how do i fight orcs i dunno how to leave city so a bit confused as to where the orcs are

hcc22

Apr 26, 2017
fight with orcs 2 where?

Reactions: ma5k

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
after finally making it to the end. my only issue is not seeing Marika + random guy in tavern fuck. was just told see you at the inn. should be able to see that. also Kelly's corruption is so high right now she should fuck the clothes guy Brian. since she now resting in the park topless and seems to be ok park's topless.
Which travern is that? Which city?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes