snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Can somebody tell me where Randy's hut is? It doesn't seem to appear in the locations and Genni said I should be there at 7pm to help her

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Can somebody tell me where Randy's hut is? It doesn't seem to appear in the locations and Genni said I should be there at 7pm to help her
Don't worry, there is no map location for it, when it comes time to rob him you will be taken there (even if you are at home), it only says 7pm but somehow it seems to happen a day or two later

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Don't worry, there is no map location for it, when it comes time to rob him you will be taken there (even if you are at home), it only says 7pm but somehow it seems to happen a day or two later
Ah ok, thanks. I was confused because I wasn't teleported at 7pm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he said some time ago that he drops off from f95 ntil next update is rdy or closeby.

earvin32pp

Jun 15, 2022
Hola, alguien sabe si el MC va a volver al pueblo y si habrá posibilidad de que establezca una relación romántica con Elly? ¿Qué dijo Mabus?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hola, alguien sabe si el MC va a volver al pueblo y si habrá posibilidad de que establezca una relación romántica con Elly? ¿Qué dijo Mabus?
same in english.

can sorta romance elly but no sexual content with her.

Reactions: Rolo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too bad... I guess it's because of what happened to him with the previous game, he's not going to risk it
they aren't bloodrelated and mc's daddy didn't adopt her so not any kind of siblings so if mobum decides (i bet he already has plans to get them to same bed) get those 2 to have sex with eachother then well inside patreon's rules.

sure they are like siblings but still aren't.

Reactions: vendarr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They already act like husband and wife, they bunk together, they work together,
they have the farm together, they eat together - expecting kiddies pretty soon!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They already act like husband and wife, they bunk together, they work together,
they have the farm together, they eat together - expecting kiddies pretty soon!
for sure unless mobum needs to back up aka change plans.

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Are there any consequences if I steal other characters' items before getting the winter mission complete?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any consequences if I steal other characters' items before getting the winter mission complete?
you mean filling farm's storage? if you steal or try to steal from genni after she has finished mc's training then 1 day she will come to mc's house and punch him and that's it. stealing from genni and succeeding on it w/o her knowing it isn't possible (afaik).

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
you mean filling farm's storage? if you steal or try to steal from genni after she has finished mc's training then 1 day she will come to mc's house and punch him and that's it. stealing from genni and succeeding on it w/o her knowing it isn't possible (afaik).
And kelly, hellen, marika?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes