cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then can i rob them whithout issue?
yes not that you get much. so if you want gold early and don't want to grind (still possible to get everything needed and done inside timelimit w/o need to cheat) then edit save to become filthy rich.

Reactions: UmbraZX

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
yes not that you get much. so if you want gold early and don't want to grind (still possible to get everything needed and done inside timelimit w/o need to cheat) then edit save to become filthy rich.
Thanks!

earvin32pp

Jun 15, 2022
they aren't bloodrelated and mc's daddy didn't adopt her so not any kind of siblings so if mobum decides (i bet he already has plans to get them to same bed) get those 2 to have sex with eachother then well inside patreon's rules.

sure they are like siblings but still aren't.

It would be good... personally he is the character that I like the most as a couple for the mc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be good... personally he is the character that I like the most as a couple for the mc.
well val is unlikely to come to mc's home village, aelrue will stay with her race, marika and gennie are unlikely willing to settle down (esp. gennie), kelly is potential but we'll see some day how it goes.

earvin32pp

Jun 15, 2022
well val is unlikely to come to mc's home village, aelrue will stay with her race, marika and gennie are unlikely willing to settle down (esp. gennie), kelly is potential but we'll see some day how it goes.
thanks for answering

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
I like Kelly as a character the most, I am not a fan of "it's not incest if they aren't related by blood" trope and Randy is a bro sooo.

Setting her up with Randy while MC settles down with Kelly would be pretty solid option ngl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
feels like shouldn't have started trip from 2nd to 3rd town.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I was wondering why the cheat mod sometimes doesn't include women stats for women you encounter in the game [for example, Genni, Sylvyre, etc.] and some of the dudes [Randy or Johnny]. Is there a reason why this mod sometimes breaks ?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
feels like shouldn't have started trip from 2nd to 3rd town.
I think that happens whenever content is added to the game at all levels - you can keep playing, but you might miss the added content.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
I was wondering why the cheat mod sometimes doesn't include women stats for women you encounter in the game [for example, Genni, Sylvyre, etc.] and some of the dudes [Randy or Johnny]. Is there a reason why this mod sometimes breaks ?
cause I don't have time to work on it, but I will make time when a new update is released

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is there a way to speed your departure if you finish all the scenes and quests for Willowdale?
Also, how do I finally conclude events with Helen. I've helped her out around the house, pimp-slapped Randy, had tea and given fish to her and had the sex scenes. How to close off her quest ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to speed your departure if you finish all the scenes and quests for Willowdale?
Also, how do I finally conclude events with Helen. I've helped her out around the house, pimp-slapped Randy, had tea and given fish to her and had the sex scenes. How to close off her quest ?
what helen quest?

did you invite all girls to be painted?

party can leave earlier by mc talking to aelrue that let's move.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes