Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Since the remake is in the works I'm finally going to play this current version and see if the remake will be worth while

Reactions: Chrisx

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Was my favorite game on here, is worth it, super sad this is abandoned, another game that has the same vibe but a little bit more leaning towards Sharing is Between Worlds by RolePlayer.
It had the potential to be my favorite game, but the developer is a coward. You can't convince me that in a game with such a 10/10 character like the sister there is any point in having extra main characters not to mention extra locations far away from the sister. Developers are usually too scared to focus on the main prize because they are worried that they will disappoint the bulk of their audience or that the project would be eventually stop being interesting when the sister is already in love with you/locked up in the basement. It happens over and over again. It's the reason most games end after 0.1 or 0.2 and they never get traction.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It had the potential to be my favorite game, but the developer is a coward. You can't convince me that in a game with such a 10/10 character like the sister there is any point in having extra main characters not to mention extra locations far away from the sister. Developers are usually too scared to focus on the main prize because they are worried that they will disappoint the bulk of their audience or that the project would be eventually stop being interesting when the sister is already in love with you/locked up in the basement. It happens over and over again. It's the reason most games end after 0.1 or 0.2 and they never get traction.
A coward?

Ok, I'm going to lose it here a bit as your ignorance is not excusable. The reason the game is still not in production is because of political persecution in the dev's home country. Before you spout gibberish, why don't you spend a minute or two to educate yourself by reading a thread? This game had a good following...period. Did it satisfy everyone? No, no game ever has. Calling someone a coward when you're at home, in the dark, anonymous is a bit rich.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah that's simply untrue here - besides, you make it sound like there's a shortage of games wanting to hop on the incest bandwagon -I'd wager it's just the opposite, too many games take this as a shortcut for "character development".

I don't disagree that the sister is extremely hot and would have loved to see more scenes with her, but I don't think that's going to happen given state of game.

Reactions: Mewunts

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah that's simply untrue here - besides, you make it sound like there's a shortage of games wanting to hop on the incest bandwagon -I'd wager it's just the opposite, too many games take this as a shortcut for "character development".

I don't disagree that the sister is extremely hot and would have loved to see more scenes with her, but I don't think that's going to happen given state of game.
I never said that only sisters can be 10/10 or that the sister in this game is 10/10 just because of incest. You 2 really like to write, but can't seem to read.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I never said that only sisters can be 10/10 or that the sister in this game is 10/10 just because of incest. You 2 really like to write, but can't seem to read.
huh? i didnt say anything about only sisters can be hot or the like - I was responding to your notion that the dev is cowardly for not having scenes with the sister - and I'm saying it's likely the opposite, that would be the easy way out.

But either way, it doesnt matter because he's done developing it.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
huh? i didnt say anything about only sisters can be hot or the like - I was responding to your notion that the dev is cowardly for not having scenes with the sister - and I'm saying it's likely the opposite, that would be the easy way out.

But either way, it doesnt matter because he's done developing it.
It's the easy way out if you have enough ideas or talent. H game devs that focus on side characters have neither.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Was my favorite game on here, is worth it, super sad this is abandoned, another game that has the same vibe but a little bit more leaning towards Sharing is Between Worlds by RolePlayer.
Thanks. I was missing this game cause I liked the story of this game , Ill check out the game you mentioned

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I think u underestimated how much work was put into the game and how much balls the dev had to set such an ambitious goal. The inventory system, the UI, skills/stats, art for all the different locations/city/buildings and new NPCs, new story... The game just keep expanding every chapter and the scope is becoming insanely huge. You cannot just focus on one thing you hate and ignore everything else the dev had done.

A true coward would be focusing on as few characters and locations as possible because that requires the least amount of work and is the least risky way to develop a game. The dev instead picked the hard way and it was very easy to be overwhelmed and fail to finish such a large project. If you think the dev intentionally did that to milk patreons, they would have kept their page. Were you not blinded by emotions you would have seen the lack of logic in your post.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I think u underestimated how much work was put into the game and how much balls the dev had to set such an ambitious goal. The inventory system, the UI, skills/stats, art for all the different locations/city/buildings and new NPCs, new story... The game just keep expanding every chapter and the scope is becoming insanely huge. You cannot just focus on one thing you hate and ignore everything else the dev had done.

A true coward would be focusing on as few characters and locations as possible because that requires the least amount of work and is the least risky way to develop a game. The dev instead picked the hard way and it was very easy to be overwhelmed and fail to finish such a large project. If you think the dev intentionally did that to milk patreons, they would have kept their page. Were you not blinded by emotions you would have seen the lack of logic in your post.
You are completely mistaken.

1. It doesn't matter at all how many mechanics a game has. The only important thing is how fun is it to play.

2. Actually focusing the game on throwaway characters and locations instead of the quality characters we have a long history with requires the least amount of work so the dev is a coward.

I am not sad that this dev is gone because we weren't ever going to interact with the sister again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. It doesn't matter at all how many mechanics a game has. The only important thing is how fun is it to play.

2. Actually focusing the game on throwaway characters and locations instead of the quality characters we have a long history with requires the least amount of work so the dev is a coward.

I am not sad that this dev is gone because we weren't ever going to interact with the sister again.
1. well can't please every1.
2. not that throwaway, same villagers (more or less) as mc and "sister".
3. game would been boring if mc had only things to do at farm and sometimes at town.
4. who said mc wouldn't ever meet "sister" again? not mobium for sure.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

1) I'm only focusing on "coward". Fun is very subjective (at least the game is fun for me), the game might not be fun for you but that has nothing to do with courage.

2) how are making new characters, new clothings, crafting new towns and buildings least amount of work? Do you even know how much work is required to set up all those new things for renders? plus all the work in writing new characters, their stories, new lore for towns and organisations... To "throw away" already likable characters and locations is actually brave because it means the dev need to design new ones and take the risk that the audience may not like them. The dev knew some people (and you) wouldn't like it but they still wrote the story they had in mind, knowing that they might lose supporters doing so, that is bravery not cowardice.

At this point you are just twisting facts to fit your own imagination. You could say you didn't like the dev, you could say he overestimated his ability in creating such a large scope, you could say you didn't like the story and writing. All those could be valid opinions but "coward" would be the lamest insult that base on no fact.

I don't know if the dev planned to bring back the sister but the game is probably always meant to be around the princess (hence the title) and this again has nothing to do with "coward".

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
1) I'm only focusing on "coward". Fun is very subjective (at least the game is fun for me), the game might not be fun for you but that has nothing to do with courage.

2) how are making new characters, new clothings, crafting new towns and buildings least amount of work? Do you even know how much work is required to set up all those new things for renders? plus all the work in writing new characters, their stories, new lore for towns and organisations... To "throw away" already likable characters and locations is actually brave because it means the dev need to design new ones and take the risk that the audience may not like them. The dev knew some people (and you) wouldn't like it but they still wrote the story they had in mind, knowing that they might lose supporters doing so, that is bravery not cowardice.

At this point you are just twisting facts to fit your own imagination. You could say you didn't like the dev, you could say he overestimated his ability in creating such a large scope, you could say you didn't like the story and writing. All those could be valid opinions but "coward" would be the lamest insult that base on no fact.

I don't know if the dev planned to bring back the sister but the game is probably always meant to be around the princess (hence the title) and this again has nothing to do with "coward".
why do you even talk to him, he is saying nonsense

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

Creating a village and characters is easy. Anyone can do it. It just takes time. To create an interesting game requires much more than that. It requires skill to build a relationship like the one with the sister and it requires a lot skill to keep the scenes with them that take hours to play through interesting. The dev ran away from that like the coward he is and started working on scenes with secondary characters.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
1. well can't please every1.
2. not that throwaway, same villagers (more or less) as mc and "sister".
3. game would been boring if mc had only things to do at farm and sometimes at town.
4. who said mc wouldn't ever meet "sister" again? not mobium for sure.
The dev literally wasted months/maybe a full year of work on a distraction from the sister aka the only character people cared about at the time. He obviously couldn't be bothered trying to make good content so he decided to make more content. How Ubisoft of him.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Creating a village and characters is easy. Anyone can do it. It just takes time. To create an interesting game requires much more than that. It requires skill to build a relationship like the one with the sister and it requires a lot skill to keep the scenes with them that take hours to play through interesting. The dev ran away from that like the coward he is and started working on scenes with secondary characters.
Its also easy to see the "faults" of people and ignore their merits.

If after all I've said you could not see a single glimpse of courage from the dev who had spent years of his life working on his passion as a hobby;
if you could not pay a tiny little respect to the dedication and throw insults to the dev without solid proof just because of this one thing in the game you didn't like.
Then say what you want but do not expect people to respect you and take your words seriously.

Reactions: Neti1
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes