RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I took game link and the script fix and merged them. game "should be 1.76 in english (Engrish? Idk?)
I mean I'm not sure about the new content but everything else was imported from the previous translation so is pretty fine.

(Hemm can i receive a badge since i've open idk how many tickets? xD)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I mean I'm not sure about the new content but everything else was imported from the previous translation so is pretty fine.

(Hemm can i receive a badge since i've open idk how many tickets? xD)
Badges aren't up to me but you can always apply to be an uploader if you want. then you can create your own game threads if you're chosen.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Yeah I'm also a bit confused on what exactly is new in 1.7.6 from 1.7.1 still. If anyone could give a more detailed explanation I'd greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: Kira999

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76][PicoPicoSoft]Compressed

Download Win:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I can't find the mint sugar ball recipe. I need it for the nudist peach, but it's not on the recipe list, and I can't find the person that gives/sells the book. Does anyone remember where you get it?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I really love this game.. played it years ago, but it sticks in my mind because of the art and the kinky parts..
the character is so cute and you feel conflicted at times.. corrupt or not corrupt.. sigh.. she really is sweet.. such a good girl.. :devilish:

on a side note, this DEV has another game too.. I do love them both for some of the same and different reasons <3

Reactions: MeltyQuest

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I can't find the mint sugar ball recipe. I need it for the nudist peach, but it's not on the recipe list, and I can't find the person that gives/sells the book. Does anyone remember where you get it?
i think you can get those by going to the popoko field, left of the town.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes