VN Ren'Py Abandoned Running Away [v0.8] [Mr. AJ]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630982105159.png
SEP 6, 2021 AT 10:33 PM
V 0.2

Here it is, the monthly release, V 0.2. I would like to remind you that Sofia's event has been remade, you will need to replay it. And if you find any problem or suggestion you would like to tell, please contact me through my discord. Thanks for follow my game, I now it's not perfect but I'll do best to make it better. Well, now the issue on hand, here are the links to download:

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. AJ

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630982367828.png
AUG 29, 2021 AT 11:47 PM
Week 3 of V 0.2

Hey everyone, how have you been?
To be honest, this week has little progress. Most of the work I've been doing during this week, it's been testing new scenes. I needed to see limits and other things such as lightning and others. But on good news, I'm done with testing; now it should be easy to work on these scenes.
And since I focused more on the images, I didn't work much on the script with barely 100 lines of code/script.
Now the bad news, originally I wanted to make the release at the end of this coming week, but something came up; I don't think I'll be able to make it on time. Still, there is the possibility I can release it on time, but I would say it's 50/50.
Anyways, I will try to have it ready as soon as possible. Thanks for following the progress, have a nice day.

Reactions: Antwit

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630982424933.png
AUG 23, 2021 AT 1:37 AM
Week 2 of V 0.2

I feel like writing a journal with these titles. Anyways, I made 1 event during this week, which contains around 30 images and 300 lines of code/script (almost the same as the demo version as reference.).
So, I would also like to explain how I'm planning to work with these releases, at this moment (I don't know if it will permanently) I want to do a certain amount of events for the version, in this case, is 3-4 events and also I took in consideration the time since I want to make release periodically, with 3-4 events it allows me to make release once a month (or at least try to release it at time.)
Well this is all for this week, take care and expect more news soon.

Reactions: Antwit and StoLat

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
(Darn, someone has already downloaded this...)
Please download the Mod again, I had unfortunately forgotten a file in the very first download (it was only minutes up...).
Sorry about that.
I am trying to redownload it, but now Chrome is blocking it and marking as dangerous. Maybe it is something with WorkUpload, because similar thing happened when I tried to download the game from it

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am trying to redownload it, but now Chrome is blocking it and marking as dangerous. Maybe it is something with WorkUpload, because similar thing happened when I tried to download the game from it
It seems that ALL workupload download files are marked as "virus" since today in chrome...
I uploaded it now to MediaFire, there were now no problems for me.

Edit Sept. 9, 2021
Workupload seems to be working again, I'm adding it back to my downloads.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Is it wanted, for example in the shop scene where we meet sofie, that a lot of pictures are simply black?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Update was small and there's still not enough going on to form an opinion on the story. Girls are prety and english is bad, not terrible, but bad. Can't judge animations nor the music. It seems some pics are missing from dialogues so if you have testers they don't seem to be doing a very good job. If I had to rate this right know, it would have been lower than average.
Don't rush it.

Thank you and good luck.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy guys
Here is my unofficial Android port for this game

Find my More ports here

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
Is it wanted, for example in the shop scene where we meet sofie, that a lot of pictures are simply black?
Yes, some are lack for better transitions, and some others are because I didn't get the result I wanted but I'll try to use black screens less on futures releases

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
Update was small and there's still not enough going on to form an opinion on the story. Girls are prety and english is bad, not terrible, but bad. Can't judge animations nor the music. It seems some pics are missing from dialogues so if you have testers they don't seem to be doing a very good job. If I had to rate this right know, it would have been lower than average.
Don't rush it.

Thank you and good luck.
Thanks for giving it a try, and unfortunately I don' have testers but I'll try to be more careful, you are not the only one saying those problems and I'll try to fix it.

Reactions: kartolas

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Running Away [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Running Away [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod imtegrata già

Here is the Italian translation
of Running Away [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Running Away [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-07
Version: 0.2

+ Walkthrough Mod incluse

• Red Heart

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
So no backstory? No flashbacks, cause apparently MC and Brooklyn fucked, also the thing about a bet. Might just be me but the story so far is a bit confusing. Hope we get more info in the next update.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What about an Indian girl for the future interracial tag? or an American Indian/Native American? I could go for either. I don't recall ever seeing the second one in any of the games/vns here.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes