VN Ren'Py Abandoned Running Away [v0.8] [Mr. AJ]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I'm lost in this game, spent all my time trying to get Brooke, don't actually care that I didn't hook up with convenience store girl or know why she hung up on me???

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Maybe next time I could download this when the version is 4.0, then maybe then it already makes some sense in this game and this wouldn’t just be like a short demo. Damn this was a useless update. Lying in bed and waving her legs under the table. Interesting like a bag of rocks. Well-done images alone are not enough if there is no content. With this style, this can be played even without text or even if it is in Chinese, the idea is just as clear at the end.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Its hard to be interested in something that makes no sense, we're supposed to be the MC but we also have no idea whats going on. The MC also seems a bit stupid but maybe thats because we have no context in the form of background/past to understand whats going on.

But the worst thing is the black screens between scenes.
Really really annoying and actually makes viewing the VN physically unpleasant. Constant black screens between renders are right up there with transitions and non-instant text as far as putting me off VNs.
It actually gives me a headache switching between renders and a black screen so much.

Why is there so much dialogue over black screens too? just either leave the previous or next render visible unless the MC actually has a bag over their head.

Reactions: qaywsx

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I like this VN it seems like it could be something worth while, but I have to agree that for the game to be at 0.4 and still have so little content is a lil shitty, feels more like a demo honestly but I'm a patient dude, just as long as things eventually improve. We of course know nothing about the story this far, we know MC and Brook hooked up and we know the other girl is mad at him for something he did but even as the player we have no idea what he did exactly, which I'm not mad about like I said I'm a patient dude but it would be nice to have longer more meaningful updates and actually get the story going. I hope for the best and for the game not to get abandoned or something. Hopefully the next update will be longer and have more of the main story come to surface.

Reactions: Mr. AJ

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I generally like the VN. Images are nice. Girls are quite pretty. However, the complete lack of context prevents any understanding of the story. The "asshole" nature of the MC makes this problem worse because he provides virtually no useful information. After an initial release and three updates the player is clueless about most of the story, which makes playing the VN rather boring. Dev, you need to move the story along.

Despite that I do think the VN has great potential and will be watching for the next update. Thanks to the dev for his hard work.

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone please explain to me why there's an overlay of Ricardo on the game's banner, I'm not sure if this is a new F95 feature, or there's a virus in my laptop. I am also seeing other meme figures on other game's banner slowly fading in and out which I clearly remember not having these before
1648769842393.png

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
For any who are interested, the newest version is up for $3 on Patreon. I gotta wait as I can not even afford that this month.
It's for free now.

Version 0.8
For all!!!
It has to be read with an echo to sound good... Anyway, how are you?
I've doing fine, considering how the last months have been, reason number one on why this update took so long. Still, I put all my effort to make this update, it took a lot of work and I hope you enjoy it.

It's over a 1000 images and twice the amount of dialogue it was on V 0.4, I hope you have a great time while playing and you'll hear more from me soon.
Have a nice day, morning, night or evening!
Mr. AJ

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1396350

Sept. 20, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.8
Info: the new game update isn't on F95zone so far, but you can get the game (for free) on the dev's Patreon page

Download Mod v0.8 (~84MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8 (~258MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2055077 View attachment 2055078 View attachment 2055079 View attachment 2055080 View attachment 2055081 View attachment 2055082
thx for the mod update KoGa3~

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1396350

Sept. 20, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.8
Info: the new game update isn't on F95zone so far, but you can get the game (for free) on the dev's Patreon page

Sept. 21, 2022
Small bugfix (random menu pics, multiple saying)

Download Mod v0.8a (~84MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8a (~258MB)
Workupload -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2055077 View attachment 2055078 View attachment 2055079 View attachment 2055080 View attachment 2055081 View attachment 2055082
Isn't the game version only 0.4? How come you ported the game with version 0.8?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Isn't the game version only 0.4? How come you ported the game with version 0.8?
Hi. You actually quoted the answer of your question. Game v0.8 is already available on the dev's Patreon page, but unfortunately not updated here on F95zone so far.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Running Away 0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Phew, while I get the story overall (I think) those conversations sound like two retards talking most of the time.

Part of the problem is they are designed in a way that the player (or a least me as a player) feels like he is missing 1. the background 2. half of the sentences are missing and 3. the rest are insiders that make no sense if you never were there when they happened in the first place. I don't know if this is a wanted style or the dev doesn't know how to tell a story in a good way. And what's with the "fuck you" all the time? It feels like every third sentence is just that...

Renders are nice though.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes