Carlage01

Jul 3, 2019
still dont work on joiplay(((
Before decrypting the file (on winrar and am using an android) press the tree little dots on the upper right side of the screen then click on the last choice that sets the language in which the file should be decrypted i think, and then choose japanese. Thats what i did and it worked.

Mar 14, 2022
Before decrypting the file (on winrar and am using an android) press the tree little dots on the upper right side of the screen then click on the last choice that sets the language in which the file should be decrypted i think, and then choose japanese. Thats what i did and it worked.
Ok i'll try,thanks

SexyTFy

Jun 22, 2020
Heya made this for ppl that bothered with the zoom lvl. The downside seems you have to start over tho

Extract and put it under www/Js
Make sure to back up first
Thanks for the effort mate, but it didn't work for me unfortunately.

Edit: This worked for me.

Reactions: Bknjuu

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The game is pretty good, the only issue I had was the construction company ending being a bad end while it should be a good end, but I guess you can't have everything.

Reactions: longsuper1

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
the blackmail never makes any sense in these games.
they get off on exposing themselves often involving others more than just watching but when someone snaps a picture and threaten to show it to others or upload it online, it suddenly becomes a problem.
in what world is being gang raped preferable over being seen naked, especially when you're a fucking exhibitionist.
It does make sense.. in the beginning the Female Protag is very shy and is just doing the exhibition stuff in pure secrecy..
later she is still somewhat shy in the fact that she wouldn't want her pics or videos leaked to the world..

and she is naïve, shy toward the opposite sex, and a bit afraid usually(even though the fear is a bit exciting to her also), so she really believes the guy won't leak the pics or videos if she listens to his demands

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes