Kevstah456

May 9, 2018
That's all there is.
I read something in the Double Melon Ci-En site about an Midnight Exhibition JK remake, i tried to search more but dont really find the game anywhere, do you know if the game is in progress or in development, i cant really find any useful information :c

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I read something in the Double Melon Ci-En site about an Midnight Exhibition JK remake, i tried to search more but dont really find the game anywhere, do you know if the game is in progress or in development, i cant really find any useful information :c
It's a ci-en paid supporter game only, not for sale on dl-site. I think it's pretty much the exact same as the first one just with better art and made in RPGMaker MV instead of VXAce. It's finished, not in development or anything. I don't plan on translating it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kevstah456

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Kouta guide please? I cant meet him after the explore the abandoned house event. Its possible to fuck him , isnt it?
the same problem, after the first visit to the abandoned house, a new event starts at the same place in the evening, but it doesn’t exist, I have already opened all the scenes from the list of required ones (only one of several was required), but the event does not appear
i'm having the same issue on event 07. during the 444 do i need to pick the sex option?

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
nevermind. you play tag with the kids after 06-2...
why isn't that the hint?
"pass the day after viewing 06-1, 06-2" my ass

Last edited:

LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
why good games like this never work on mac :rolleyes:
It works on Mac, you need to do a few more things, actually, almost all RPGM games work on Mac.

1. Download nwjs-[latest version]-osx-x64.zip from and export
2. Open the nwjs.app by right clicking and clicking Show Package Contents
3. Open Resources and place the 'www' folder from the original RPGM game download inside.
4. Rename 'www' into 'app.nw' (no quotes)
5. Move the nwjs.app to the Applications folder
6. Right click nwjs.app and click Get Info. Then add or set 'everyone' to Read and Write
7. Go back into the package contents and right click the Contents folder and do the same.
8. Click the lock sign to unlock the permissions, click the Action pop-up menu (looks like '...'), and then choose “Apply to enclosed items.” This is a step I always do when running Windows games on Macs, but you may also need to run a permission fixer enclosed. Drag and drop nwjs.app into the terminal after loading the ixperm 0.1 command then click enter. Credit to Goobdoob for the permission fixer

Fixer you can find there:

But actually, I don't remember did I use it or not, maybe you can just move to the application folder and don't need it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RuralJKExhibitionist2-2.0DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
How's the new official AI TL compared to the old fan TL?

EDIT: Only a few minutes into both versions and I can already tell that the old fan TL is much better than the AI TL. Everyone should just be playing that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes