SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The images are amazing, and the description of the game is equally amazing. If the description was realized then this would be one hell of a game!

I wish you luck. I will definitely try this out.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm angel girl gets merci's outfit from overwatch but it looks perfect on her.
also whil this game get sanbox play style and i whould love to start a harem whit all off the lady's and knock them UP as whe could say

dustbluemoon

Jun 21, 2017
this looks very promising. not far enough along in the build to download just yet... but damn fine unique character and you have a clear eye for humor. keep it up!

Aug 15, 2021
Very intriguing. I like the ambition and vision for the project, but the execution is where it will really count. It wouldn't be the first game which ended up a flash in the pan.

I'll keep watching.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Best answers for the interview? Somehow i always get 2 answers wrong o_O
Hard to say which is best since they change the values of the 3 score. But I think that:
1st Question - number 3 is wrong
2nd Question - number 3 is wrong
3rd Question - no wrong answer (that I found)
4th Question - number 1 is wrong
5th Question - number 2 is wrong
6th Question - number 3 is wrong
7th Question - number 1 is wrong

Reactions: dawlben

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx ^^
Since they plan to update the whole game i need to restart then anyway, now without wrong answers *g*

There is a russian textline in the cafeteria on the second day (first answer to medion in the morning), the rest is okay.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Cześć!

I apologize for the delay in the release! Version 0.00.15 is ready and tested, but we are still working on localization. At the moment, we have already translated all the texts into English and are actively transferring them into scripts. Alas, this work will take some more, but not too long.

If we're lucky, the release will be on the weekend, at least at the beginning of next week.

Thank you so much for your support!

Screenshot_65.jpg

Reactions: Legend 123

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Penny-gift_small.jpg

Cześć wszystkim! Here's the great news: the beta version of the game is already available! We are planning to publish a full-fledged release tomorrow, April 29 (on this forum and on the Patreon).

But now we have prepared a special build for those who want to play SLAM right away and help us to find bugs. You can find download link on our discord server: (in the section "annoucement" , Windows x64 only, there will be other versions on the release). There is also a section for bugreports.

Thanks to everyone who will take part in the testing!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes