• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
sooo... one render of a blowjob, a spanking "scene" with a side girl, and lots of buttons that say "sorry no content here yet"?

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm here to clarify our vision once again and to present a comprehensive overview of what our game, SLAM, is all about.

First off, we've DELETE the "Harem" tag from every corner where we could find it. The main genre of our game is a "Trainer".

That being said, we strive to cater to the tastes of different players. We understand that there are people who enjoy the "Harem" genre, where all the girls belong exclusively to the main character (MC), and only engage in intimate relations with him. We're striving to provide this option for you.

We have a clear understanding of the narrative arc from the beginning to the end of the game. As the plot unfolds, the influence of the MC, Hector, and the girls on the world will increase exponentially. Missions involving other characters will start appearing. Some of these missions will present scenarios where the girls may sleep with characters other than Hector. Consider these to be akin to espionage missions, where you need to sway someone to your side via sex or convince them in OTHER ways. The player will have a choice in how the girls' skills (it's a Trainer game after all!) are upgraded and how they will act during missions. Meaning, the player can choose how to tackle a mission, either through sex or other means.

As the storyline progresses, the main girls' relationship with Hector will only grow stronger. I want to emphasize - by the end of the game, the girls will love the main character and will be entirely loyal to him. Moreover, they will understand why Hector uses them in such a way. The girls in the game have the freedom of choice; it's not about "secret manipulations," but their conscious desire to participate in OPTIONAL sharing missions, helping Hector achieve his Global Goal. Participating in sharing missions does not reduce the amount of content where the girls sleep with Hector.

Important note: Our game falls under the "science fantasy" genre, therefore the psychology, motivation, personal values, and subconscious of Hector and/or the main girls and/or other NPCs may differ from human norms.

We view NTR (Netorare) content as the presence of betrayal, deception, negative feelings, including humiliation of the so-called "cheating victim". Such content will not exist in our game.

Let's summarize: the sharing content in our game is not mandatory. However, the POSSIBILITY for such content remains! Moreover, there will be BDSM elements in the game. Some girls might dominate other NPCs, while others may be submissive. I'll even go a step further - some girls will engage in intimate activities with creatures and even sentient machines. But rest assured, you'll have the option to bypass a considerable portion of such content if it's not to your liking. Please take note! If you choose not to use “sharing actions” in missions, you will NOT lose access to the main storyline and plot events!

If you're unsure whether this game is for you, you're under no obligation to support us, and we fully understand. However, I urge you to check out the latest public version of the game a few months from now (say, in fall 2023). You might find it enjoyable and decide to become our patron.

Thank you for your messages and feedback!

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
sooo... one render of a blowjob, a spanking "scene" with a side girl, and lots of buttons that say "sorry no content here yet"?
Alas, the game doesn't currently have as much content as we'd like. But we're confident that over the summer, the amount will increase significantly. You can revisit this topic in September and see for yourself. Thank you.

Reactions: DrakeOnLand

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
So, how is this an RPG. Sorry, might come off as an ass, but sandbox and RPG are 2 things that require one very specific thing. Choice, as in it's the players choice to decide what they do in all facets, as in if I want to bend the librarian over that table or not. If all the events are the same no matter what then there is no choice. And this is then a VN. Even some VNs give choices but there VNs becuase there isnt much in the way of gaming. If I decide I want to instead play with a box in my inventory for 9 hours a day that's a choice, and letting me do so makes your game a true sandbox RPG.
The role-playing system will be expanded in version 0.18, not only for the main character but also for the girls. You will be able to level up skills, and they will be taken into account in missions.

But we understand that we are still far from a true sandbox RPG. We are simply working to bring that time closer.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
To be a harem, or not to be a harem? That is the question..... that most probably couldn't give a flying fuck about. Is it interesting, fun, with good graphics and a decent story/plot? For me; yes. The dev says it's not a harem game, a tag says it is. The tag needs changing. Problem solved.

The prose is a bit odd to a native English speaker. Putting 'sweet' and 'dear' in front of people's names feels a bit creepy for example. But that's just a translation thing, and the devs have been very clear that English isn't their native language. Their English is a damn sight better then my Russian that's for sure..

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
Yes, you're absolutely right! We've just removed that tag so it wouldn't confuse anyone. But I've also written a more detailed answer about what our game will be like.

Yes, sadly, my English leaves much to be desired. It was taught so poorly in school that the only thing I remember from the lessons is: 'Лондон из э кэпитал оф Греат Британ' - London is the capital of Great Britain, but pronounced with a terrible accent. As for university, let's not even go there. In short, I learned English through video games. It's a good thing that my wife (the second developer in our team) read a lot of books in English. Sometimes we sit together over the translation, other times we have to resort to machine translation. But I'm currently studying English (and Polish) and I hope my skills are gradually improving.

Reactions: Alleycat_2017

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, you're absolutely right! We've just removed that tag so it wouldn't confuse anyone. But I've also written a more detailed answer about what our game will be like.

Yes, sadly, my English leaves much to be desired. It was taught so poorly in school that the only thing I remember from the lessons is: 'Лондон из э кэпитал оф Греат Британ' - London is the capital of Great Britain, but pronounced with a terrible accent. As for university, let's not even go there. In short, I learned English through video games. It's a good thing that my wife (the second developer in our team) read a lot of books in English. Sometimes we sit together over the translation, other times we have to resort to machine translation. But I'm currently studying English (and Polish) and I hope my skills are gradually improving.
Do you have access to native English speakers who could proof read your text and suggest alternatives? Bearing in mind that there are different dialects that would affect how sentances are produced. A British speaker will say (and spell) things differently to an American speaker, which would differ again from an Australian speaker, and do on. The humour is also difficult to nail down. British humour tends to be more nuanced and you have to read between the lines. American humour is much more open. As is Australian, but that too is very different in approach and content. For a good take on Australian humour have a look at "The Anomolous Dr Vibes" game that is on this platform. I've only hit on the three main areas. Within the UK alone there are a multitude of dialects and local styles when it comes to humour. Which goes beyond the four nations (England, N Ireland, Scotland, and Wales). Just for example.

So, don't beat yourself up. It's not an easy subject at all for someone not familiar with it. Especially when trying to produce content for a wide audience. If you are going to engage with a proof reader, decide on the main dialect. Then stick with it. Else if you switch part way along things will stop making sense.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Alas, the game doesn't currently have as much content as we'd like. But we're confident that over the summer, the amount will increase significantly. You can revisit this topic in September and see for yourself. Thank you.
you misunderstand, i'm not here to complain about the amount of content in the game.

well, in a sense i am, since the version numbering and the tags combined are misleading, tags don't accurately reflect what's currently available in the game, which could lead to unfulfilled expectations for people who decide to pay for the current version of your game.

i would recommend taking those off, and i would also suggest maybe changing the numbering to 0.1.7 instead of 0.17, which is more clearly suggesting an early build.
good luck with your game!

lewdbread

Nov 27, 2018
like the others here have said - there's not much content. However, the framework appears quite promising: the number and nature of locations you can visit along with the systems described for actually going out on missions seems like a setup for an amazing time, especially if the current tags are delivered upon. Also I would say this is amazingly written for 2 non-native english speakers, I've encountered much worse here.

Will definitely be watching this one.

Reactions: Steamlynx

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
First off, we've DELETE the "Harem" tag from every corner where we could find it. The main genre of our game is a "Trainer".
Trainer is fine. If thats in the game. But harem has always been a loose term. A harem is when "Multiple" girls show interest/relationship with the MC or/and he takes interest in them. So a harem is not wrong if the multiple girls are going to become his and have relationships. I dont know where these people pull harem out of their ass being stictly for the MC and girls not free to do anything that may benifit their male lover/apha or have their own initiatives makes it not a harem?. But I can take a guess at the answer, they're uncultured and one dimensional. There are even mangas that are considered harem, but in the end he chooses 1 girl. Kinda why harem endings are favorable by alot of people.

So harem is not wrong, but I guess you trying to appease these wierd people who think they know everything and thow the biggest tantrums. So do what you want I guess thats in the best interest of your game :/. I do feel bad for the hate you getting. Its cringe.

We view NTR (Netorare) content as the presence of betrayal, deception, negative feelings, including humiliation of the so-called "cheating victim". Such content will not exist in our game.
Correct, thank god someone got this right. (y)

Really interested to see how your game develops :) I did give its first release a quick play through.

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello Steamlynx could you add an option ingame to keep the music while the game is in background?
English isn't my native language and I swap to translator often to... well translate a few words.

The music keep shutting down and coming back and it would be nice to have it all the time even when i swap screens for a few seconds.

Btw, the game is still great (lots of "wait for 0.18" so i guess it must be quite therelease next time ^^)

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hello Steamlynx could you add an option ingame to keep the music while the game is in background?
English isn't my native language and I swap to translator often to... well translate a few words.

The music keep shutting down and coming back and it would be nice to have it all the time even when i swap screens for a few seconds.

Btw, the game is still great (lots of "wait for 0.18" so i guess it must be quite therelease next time ^^)
Hi. Thank you for your feedback.

I'm currently preparing version 0.17.1 for release, so yes, I'll take into account your suggestion - it sounds quite logical.

Reactions: Sylaann

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

patchman

Sep 15, 2021
Hard to say which is best since they change the values of the 3 score. But I think that:
1st Question - number 3 is wrong
2nd Question - number 3 is wrong
3rd Question - no wrong answer (that I found)
4th Question - number 1 is wrong
5th Question - number 2 is wrong
6th Question - number 3 is wrong
7th Question - number 1 is wrong
Managed to get 0 wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a bit weird though because at first I thought the dude's expressions showed if you made a mistake, but ultimately it didn't as he frowned a couple of times at my choices.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690534332455.png
we present to you the concept of the second-tier uniform for our Main Girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking of releases, the SLAM 0.17.1 is currently in the internal testing phase and will be out in the coming days. As for SLAM 0.17.2, we'll strive to get all the work done by the end of July.
You'll get to see Penny in her new outfit and discover why Hector Van Carnie insisted on this particular uniform in the SLAM 0.17.2 version!
As for the public version, we won't keep you waiting. It should finally be ready roughly around August!

In other significant news, the work to optimize our old Daz3D asset base is nearly complete. Although there's still work in progress, we're already able to make some graphics for upcoming releases.

I blinked, and bam, it's July already. Terrifying.

Despite the rapid passage of time, we've made considerable progress in June. It's a real shame that we couldn't release the build we wanted to, despite our best efforts. But, let's break down what we've been up to.

Most importantly, we've completed the systems for the "PRG System," "Lecture Preparation/Giving," and regular actions in Hector's office. Behind that brief statement lies a MOUNTAIN of game design work spanning all five stages of SLAM. Natasha and I have meticulously turned over every aspect of each stage, including the overarching narrative. We've stripped away the unnecessary (yes, including redundant and intrusive game mechanics), accentuated the right elements, and reinforced all these changes through narrative enhancements. We've even thrown in some epic elements, so the game finale is going to be spectacular :)

Last edited:

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
It was a bit weird though because at first I thought the dude's expressions showed if you made a mistake, but ultimately it didn't as he frowned a couple of times at my choices.
Hi! In version 0.18, which I'm currently working on, this interview will be changed to align with the new role-playing system. The following event with Isabella will also be refined. Unfortunately, version 0.18 will only be released at the end of September, due to the massive amount of work needed for the update.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
SLAM_News 23-08-10.jpg

Hello, fellow gamers! It's Eugene Lynx speaking, with the latest news of developing SLAM. As you may recall from my previous report (which you can ), we've changed the way of working on our project, and here is the result to share.

Core Gameplay Loop
After tirelessly refining the technical documentation for all the main systems, I've prepared a special diagram to give you a clear picture of the upcoming gameplay cycle in the next version:

Screenshot_50.png

While the diagram isn’t detailed enough to contain the main and secondary event management subsystem, personal stories of the girls, etc., rest assured, they're already implemented and working perfectly.

The Road Ahead
Let me emphasize an essential point – yes, in version 0.18, you can start from the prologue and make your way to the final Game Arc. However, most of the narrative content will be placeholders (typically an empty scene without spoilers).

You will be able to level Hector up to 100, maximize the relationship levels with the main girls, gain full access to all the rituals (excluding narrative but with functional game mechanics), embark on missions in the Astral, and take advantage of full upgrade capabilities.

All regular activities will be in working order, including interactions with the girls, available in the following locations:
  • Hector's Office
  • Hector's Apartment (with the bathroom, of course!)
  • Secret Hall
  • Ritual Room
(More details will be in tomorrow's report for Patrons)

CyberFantasy Evolution Trainer
Our game will finally reveal the Evolution of our girls in version 0.18. While we might not have all the CGI and scene texts ready by the next release, we'll strive to have the costumes for the girls at least for the 1st and 2nd game stages.

All preparatory work is done, including game design for level progression (sheets of progression up to level 100), Astral missions, documents for Girl Evolutions from beginning to end, and so on. I'm currently working on the code for the main systems, while Natasha is busy designing new backgrounds and costumes for the girls.

The Terms
Now for the bittersweet news - the terms.

Unfortunately, there’s one unavoidable circumstance that will delay version 0.18 in August – we are going on vacation for two weeks, it’s really essential for our children. So I can’t surely promise to deliver the prototype on time. :)

Of course, we'll be taking our laptop and a second monitor, to work on the narrative by the sea - but not the code or graphics.

So, the beta-testing version (with minimal new scenes but functional mechanics) will be ready by the end of September. The full-fledged version, complete with new graphics, costumes, and texts, is set for October-November, not sooner.

Support Us
We'd be thrilled if you support us on with any amount. Specially for our patrons, we'll continue to publish regular reports about the game development, new concepts and sketches, and dive deep into game systems, lore, and much more throughout August, September, and beyond.

Thank You!
Thanks to all of you for your support! Your enthusiasm fuels our passion, and together we're crafting a game that transcends the typical eroge experience into a rich cyberpunk-fantasy adventure. Stay tuned, and get ready for a thrilling ride in the world of SLAM: CyberFantasy Evolution Trainer!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
September and October have come and gone, and November is nearly over. Update?
my guess is abandoned. the roadmap for phase 2 and 3 was supposed to be updated 2 months ago but still hasnt lol. game looks like its too much work for how little attention and thread activity the game is getting, let alone whatever dev was doing on patreon and steam.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes