Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Most likely , it is easier for the developer to write in his native language , so you will have to wait . But this is only the second game in which I didn't squander the dialogues
Вероятнее всего разработчику легче писать на родном языке , поэтому придется подождать . Но это всего вторая игра в которой я не проматывал диалоги
Написано интересно Только я бы посоветовал сделать книжку по Лору игры где ни будь на полке , Очень много информации и идея восстановления памяти через исторические тома помогла бы и расширить Лор и добавить пару квестов на поиск нужных предметов .
Yes, it's true. English is not our native language. And especially my English leaves much to be desired, so I can't translate texts now. I am already taking steps to address this shortcoming, but it will take time. Natasha is making most of the translation now.

Therefore, we will be glad to get any help and feedback on this matter. The proofreading of ready-made translations is especially welcome. If someone wants to help, write in DM, and I will provide localization files for proofreading.

As for the game Lore, there will be a built-in Codex System starting version 0.00.19 or higher. All "memory flash-backs," historical books or artifacts found, and some missions - will expand and supplement the Codex. We also tell you about the Lore during lectures and other educational activities.

Reactions: Crio77

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Glad that you don't like NTR content, it's a sentiment that many people on F95 share.

I have read over most of this thread and I have some questions regarding the sharing/swinging/prostitution (ish)/Ntr (ish) stuff (Basically any and all content involving Love Interests (the girls) with people other than the MC (Hector).

1 - Conceptually how large of a portion of the game do you see this being?

If I (as someone who loves harems, but hates the idea of LI's being with someone other than the MC) choose to support you on Patreon, how much of my Euro is going towards content I enjoy (which is basically anything between the MC and LI's) and how much of my Euro is going towards content I dislike? (Li's with males/females other than the MC)

This is a very important question for me (and I suspect other potential supporters)

2 - You mentioned in a post above that "Futa" content will be avoidable (via a switch in the settings).

Will the same be true for the NTR (ish)/Sharing/Swinging/Prostitution (ish) content?

Lastly,

This comment, while I believe that I understand your intent, seems a little dishonest and disingenuous. As the developers, you may not like the fact that (at least for many on F95) a love interest being with someone other than the MC is considered NTR. However, this doesn't change the fact that many people see it this way and denying that fact is ignorant at best and deceptive at worst.

Its also a bad idea from a marketing point of view, as unless NTR-like content is your focus adding the term "NTR" to a game is a quick way to destroy interest and support (from many) and I doubt you want that. Though I would recommend considering WHY this term kills many games so effectively and if that type of content is really "What most people want" as you stated earlier (I don't think it is what most people want).

Regardless, denying that this game deserves that tag, simply because you are "firmly against using it" seems a bit like putting your head in the sand about an issue that could damage an otherwise promising game. Also, the Dev's will likely add the Tag themselves if you don't (once such a tag becomes appropriate).

I promise I am not trolling. I am asking/commenting sincerely.

Also please forgive me if I seem rude (not my intent). English isn't my first language.

Wish you all the best, even if the game isn't for me.

Many of you love "Harem" games where all the girls belong to the MС and have sex only with him. We respect your tastes, but SLAM is not such a game. We still hope you will like it, but we'll understand if you decide not to play SLAM. We have updated the game description, tags, and genre to avoid misunderstandings.

We have a clear idea of the plot from the beginning to the end of the game. As things progress, a lot of sharing will appear. And these actions will not be a betrayal of Hector. On the contrary, the relationship of the central girls with MC will only become more assertive. I want to highlight again that the girls at the end of the game will love the main character and will be utterly loyal to him.

Moreover, they will understand why Hector uses them in this way and will have freedom of choice. There will be no "secret manipulations" but their conscious desire to participate in sharing missions, helping Hector achieve his Global Goal.

It's important to note that our game's genre is "science fantasy," so the psychology, motivation, personal values, and subconscious of Hector and/or the central girls and/or other NPCs may differ from the human one.

We regard NTR content as betrayal, deception, and negative feelings, including the humiliation of the so-called "victim of betrayal." There is no such thing in our game, and there will not be. But sharing, i.e., when a girl meets with other partners, differs from NTR very much. And there will be a lot of such content. By the way, there will also be BDSM in the game. Some of the girls will dominate other NPCs. Some will obey. Even more - some girls will have sex with monsters or even with animate mechanisms. Perhaps yes, I SHOULD warn about this while the game is still in the early stages of development. When choosing a mission, the player will see the tags and/or description: Sharing, BDSM, Domination, and so on. Most of this content in the game will NOT be mandatory.

If you doubt this game is for you, you must not support us on Patreon. We will fully understand it. You asked which part of the game will be the harem and which part will contain "all sorts of obscenities," such as sharing, etc. Alas, we cannot divide it. All the actions of Hector and the girls are plot-based and interrelated. Therefore, we can't determine which part of your donations will go to the region with the harem.

If you decide not to support us, we just ask you to watch the latest available public version of the game in a few months (for example, in the summer of 2023). You might like it and decide to become our patron. ;)

Be_Am

Sep 18, 2021
Many of you love "Harem" games where all the girls belong to the MС and have sex only with him. We respect your tastes, but SLAM is not such a game. We still hope you will like it, but we'll understand if you decide not to play SLAM. We have updated the game description, tags, and genre to avoid misunderstandings.

We have a clear idea of the plot from the beginning to the end of the game. As things progress, a lot of sharing will appear. And these actions will not be a betrayal of Hector. On the contrary, the relationship of the central girls with MC will only become more assertive. I want to highlight again that the girls at the end of the game will love the main character and will be utterly loyal to him.

Moreover, they will understand why Hector uses them in this way and will have freedom of choice. There will be no "secret manipulations" but their conscious desire to participate in sharing missions, helping Hector achieve his Global Goal.

It's important to note that our game's genre is "science fantasy," so the psychology, motivation, personal values, and subconscious of Hector and/or the central girls and/or other NPCs may differ from the human one.

We regard NTR content as betrayal, deception, and negative feelings, including the humiliation of the so-called "victim of betrayal." There is no such thing in our game, and there will not be. But sharing, i.e., when a girl meets with other partners, differs from NTR very much. And there will be a lot of such content. By the way, there will also be BDSM in the game. Some of the girls will dominate other NPCs. Some will obey. Even more - some girls will have sex with monsters or even with animate mechanisms. Perhaps yes, I SHOULD warn about this while the game is still in the early stages of development. When choosing a mission, the player will see the tags and/or description: Sharing, BDSM, Domination, and so on. Most of this content in the game will NOT be mandatory.

If you doubt this game is for you, you must not support us on Patreon. We will fully understand it. You asked which part of the game will be the harem and which part will contain "all sorts of obscenities," such as sharing, etc. Alas, we cannot divide it. All the actions of Hector and the girls are plot-based and interrelated. Therefore, we can't determine which part of your donations will go to the region with the harem.

If you decide not to support us, we just ask you to watch the latest available public version of the game in a few months (for example, in the summer of 2023). You might like it and decide to become our patron. ;)
Any chance 32bit version?
I also like that you explain everything to the audience of the game, I wonder if "sharing" will be mandatory or not. I don't mind random "sharing" like during the battle girls will have sex with opponents and etc., but is it necessary to "sharing" girls with other NPCs? I mean by choice. Can this be avoided? For example, avoid "sharing" in exchange for increasing the difficulty of the quest.
P.S. Sorry for bad English.
Thanks.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Any chance 32bit version?
I also like that you explain everything to the audience of the game, I wonder if "sharing" will be mandatory or not. I don't mind random "sharing" like during the battle girls will have sex with opponents and etc., but is it necessary to "sharing" girls with other NPCs? I mean by choice. Can this be avoided? For example, avoid "sharing" in exchange for increasing the difficulty of the quest.
P.S. Sorry for bad English.
Thanks.
Yes, I can compile the game for a 32-bit system. It is also possible to build a version in which the textures will not be compressed. This will significantly increase the distributive size but reduce the computer's performance requirements.

As for your second question - initially, according to our idea, a lot of sharing was planned in the game.

Now we have seen the interest of a part of our potential audience in the classical harem.

Therefore, we will add alternative ending scenarios for most missions/quests. In this case, they can be passed without sharing. Of course, these ending scenarios will be simpler in the narrative and have fewer CG scenes, but this will allow players not to miss a significant part of the content.

We will not remove sharing from the game, but we will make it as optional as possible.

Reactions: Zoomaa

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We posted the news about the expected dates of the next releases on the Patreon, I copy them here.

Following releases:
  • 0.00.17RC1 (beta version) - 05.12.2022
  • 0.00.17 Public - 12.12.2022
  • 0.00.17 Christmas Edition - 24.12.2022
  • 0.00.17 New Year's Edition - 31.12.2022
  • 0.00.18 - End of January - the beginning of February 2023.

• Love
Reactions: Crio77 and mixmox82

Be_Am

Sep 18, 2021

We posted the news about the expected dates of the next releases on the Patreon, I copy them here.

Following releases:
  • 0.00.17RC1 (beta version) - 05.12.2022
  • 0.00.17 Public - 12.12.2022
  • 0.00.17 Christmas Edition - 24.12.2022
  • 0.00.17 New Year's Edition - 31.12.2022
  • 0.00.18 - End of January - the beginning of February 2023.
The graphics are very good, and the effect of the uncanny valley, which was previously felt with this girl, is almost not felt.

And thanks in advance for the 32-bit version, can't wait to try it.

Reactions: Steamlynx

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
The graphics are very good, and the effect of the uncanny valley, which was previously felt with this girl, is almost not felt.

And thanks in advance for the 32-bit version, can't wait to try it.
Hi! I built a version for 32-bit Windows (In this version, Orla sprites are old, updated CG will be in 0.00.17 and later).

Check if you have it running, please.

Reactions: Be_Am

Be_Am

Sep 18, 2021
Hi! I built a version for 32-bit Windows (In this version, Orla sprites are old, updated CG will be in 0.00.17 and later).

Check if you have it running, please.
SLAM 0.00.16S Win32
Thanks for the build! Although there is not enough new content, but the new characters are encouraging. There are very few good male characters in the eroge, and it’s good that you already have two of them. I also didn’t find any bugs, although I chose to watch the new content.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
View attachment 1803202

Overview:
You play as a genius demonologist Hector van Carnie. Problem is, you don’t remember anything about your life and how you ended up at the Academy…
Thread Updated: 2022-11-17
Release Date: 2022-11-14
Developer: Steamlynx
Censored: No
Version: 0.00.16S
Language: English/Russian

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NEXT VERSION 0.00.17

0.00.17 PROGRESS AND EXPECTED RELEASE DATE

DOWNLOAD
Win(64): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1425470 View attachment 1803083 View attachment 1803085 View attachment 1803086 View attachment 1803087 View attachment 1803088 View attachment 1803089 View attachment 1803090 View attachment 1803097 View attachment 1803099 View attachment 1803100 View attachment 1803102 View attachment 1803103 View attachment 1803106
this high quality game would deserve an official Steam page for its community!

11.gif

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes, I can compile the game for a 32-bit system. It is also possible to build a version in which the textures will not be compressed. This will significantly increase the distributive size but reduce the computer's performance requirements.

As for your second question - initially, according to our idea, a lot of sharing was planned in the game.

Now we have seen the interest of a part of our potential audience in the classical harem.

Therefore, we will add alternative ending scenarios for most missions/quests. In this case, they can be passed without sharing. Of course, these ending scenarios will be simpler in the narrative and have fewer CG scenes, but this will allow players not to miss a significant part of the content.

We will not remove sharing from the game, but we will make it as optional as possible.
I have read through the forum and I played a good bit but I am torn about your game. It looks amazing and I want to play it but if I have to stress about any sharing or my Li's being involved with anyone else, period, then I will have to pass. It sounds like you are really into what we consider NTR, even though you want to skate arround it with "your" definition instead of answering to what we consider it to be. I've supported developers who gave me 100% choice such that I didn't have to experience the things I didn't want but you have been clear that a large amount of your content content will be about the girls and people other than the MC which I absolutely do not want. I wish you the best but you should be straight forward about your intentions because your wishy washy descriptions seem to be designed to confuse and pull in people who will be deeply offended by what you are creating. There are two bitterly divided communities out there and trying to cater to both of them usually results in utter failure. Your idea that the MC sharing his girls or allowing them to sexually interact with others when they are in a harem is abhorrent to the harem community. The girls in a harem are meant to only ever be involved physically and emotionally with the MC.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hello! This is Eugene and Natalia Lynx!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, everyone! We have prepared a gift for you - two Christmas cards with congratulations from Penny.

Christmas_Penny_2023 v1.jpg Christmas_Penny_2023 v2.jpg

We are also working hard on a special New Year's version based on version 0.00.17. It won't include the main plot's events and content of the future release, but a single stand-alone New Year's Story!

Later this story will be moved to a separate folder, available from the main menu. We are considering adding short stories for special events and holidays or side stories not included in the main plot.

We wanted to make this release for Christmas, but our graphics cards are already smoking (figuratively speaking). We can only keep up with some of the necessary sprites, backgrounds, and CGE! We even had to delay the significant release to get everything done.

As for the main release 0.00.17, we already have most of the work, and it is to be in the first half of January. This version is a milestone and the most complex of all the releases we have ever made. It makes the basis for all subsequent work on the game. The technical solutions found during the development process will help us make the next releases faster, at least once a month - one and a half.

Closer to the New Year, I will release a special report on the work done, where we will tell and show everything in detail, including a RoadMap for 2023. You can also see how 0.00.17 will operate in the New Year's Special because it will be based on SLAM 0.00.17. ^_________^

Happy Holidays friends! Thank you all for your support! We will do our best to release SLAM more often and please you with its content, hot scenes, and exciting story!

With love,

Eugene and Natalia.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
NewYear_Penny_2023.jpg

Hello, friends! Here is Eugene Lynx. Well, the New Year sneaked up suddenly and absolutely unexpectedly! When I write these lines, it's less than five hours before the actual time!

We wish you all health and creative success! We will stay caught up; we've great plans for the next year. And for them to come true in a reasonably quick time - we will try to buy a new video card (RTX 4090) already in January. Yeah, it's obvious now that the speed of concepting, prototyping, rendering sprites and scenes, etc. - is our weakest point. We couldn't make the New Year's release in time for that very reason. Because the sprites and scenes still needed to be ready, alas.

May you all have positivity, optimism, and much sun! And thank you very much for the support in 2022, this f****n year! Let the New Year be miles better!

In the next few days, we'll give you a detailed report (on Patreon website) for the past year, many of New Year's Hot Arts for Patrons, and the promised New Year's Special Version of SLAM!

Special costumes for the girls are ready now, but in public news, we cannot show them since they are highly 18+. You might have already guessed what can be expected, looking at Penny's congratulations!

Happy Hollydays and New Year!

Oct 8, 2019
So when will the sandbox be added to the game? I like the concept but feel there needs to be more than just lectures to look forward to.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
So when will the sandbox be added to the game? I like the concept but feel there needs to be more than just lectures to look forward to.
Sandbox will be added to the game gradually, starting with version 0.17, which will be released in January. It will contain the following:
  • Free movement around the Academy
  • Working cycle "period - day"
  • A simplified version of the role-playing system for Hector
  • Main Story Events (if it is active the player must go to the needed location and complete it; until completing the other game actions are blocked)
  • Other Events (optional)
  • Regular repeating activities in some locations

The technical prototype of version 0.17 is ready. We are currently working on new content and the technological base of version 0.18. .

Tomorrow, I will also publish the development RoadMap for 2023.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
Sandbox will be added to the game gradually, starting with version 0.17, which will be released in January. It will contain the following:
  • Free movement around the Academy
  • Working cycle "period - day"
  • A simplified version of the role-playing system for Hector
  • Main Story Events (if it is active the player must go to the needed location and complete it; until completing the other game actions are blocked)
  • Other Events (optional)
  • Regular repeating activities in some locations

The technical prototype of version 0.17 is ready. We are currently working on new content and the technological base of version 0.18. .

Tomorrow, I will also publish the development RoadMap for 2023.
Ahh, thank you kindly.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Roadmap2023Phase1.jpg
Let me remind you that SLAM is being developed as a game consisting of five large phases, each of which ends with the evolution of each of the five main girls. We plan to complete the first two phases during 2023.

0.17 “Core LDPE”, release JANUARY 2023

0.18 “Battle system”, release Q1 2023

0.18.100 “Demonology”, release Q1 2023

0.18.200 “Astral Missions”, release Q1 2023

0.18.200 “Demonology II”, release Q2 2023

0.19 “The Evolution System”, release Q2 2023

0.19.100 “Training time!”, release Q2 2023

0.20 “Ships Upgrade”, release Q3 2023

1.00 “Phase I complete”, release Q3 2023

Phase II and Phase III ROADMAP will be published in September 2023!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
SLAM's Game-Changing 0.17 Update is Coming!

We're thrilled to announce the upcoming release of SLAM's version 0.17! After a long development period, closed testing has begun, and we aim to have the update ready soon!

This update features major improvements to the game logic, better handling of Hector's heresy, energy, stress, and money management, plus exciting new scenarios and alternative endings.

Stay tuned for the first test build release next week, and thank you for your support!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all realise this is the middle of MARCH with no public 17 release,
not to mention that most of the links in the opening post of this thread are down.
0.00.17 Public - 12.12.2022
0.00.17 New Year's Edition - 31.12.2022
Stay tuned
There is always time to stay tuned, questin is, what is it we are supposed to tune into?
Sand box only works if there are actual scenes to access in them different locations.
Releasing the sand box with literally empty placeholders is like inviting us to one empty room.
Here is a hint: place suggestive posters and all kinds of hidden objects you have lying around
in your library on your rig and turn it into a scavenger hunt for throphies,
otherwise just have whatever cut scenes you got already and string them into the game,
so we have something to game for, we all realise this is one hefty work in progress.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes