Chriss475

Sep 6, 2017
I did actually support this game on Patreon at a relatively high tier during the content drought when they were moving countries to support the devs as the settings and characters really appealed to me. I'm not interested in sharing the girls however and as such will not support the game in future. Any game with "optional sharing/ntr/whatever term" has inherently less dev cycles devoted to exclusive harem content than a game that does not. I am clearly not the target audience for this game and it would've been nice if the sharing plans had been made clear before I financially supported the game. Best of luck.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Was gonna try this one out -- in fact I already had it downloaded. Then I read the most recent comments, including the dev's answers. Going by those,this game needs the "Swinging/Sharing", "Prostitution" and "NTR" tags, at least in the "Planned Tags" section. Even if the content is "optional," it is still present and needs to be noted as such. Trust me, that will save your thread from becoming a dumpster fire later: those things cause huge arguments on here, especially when they pop up without warning. I personally won't be here to see it; those things turn me straight off, and this will be my only post in this thread because I have already deleted the downloaded file. But if you don't want a huge headache later, better make very clear in the description and planned tags just what you mean to do here.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Any scenes, current or planned, with the space-orc on pic 12? Are all of the 'main girls' going to be kids?

People in this thread really need to chill the fuck out

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Game hangs after drinking in the bar. Can't go any further after this screen.

View attachment 2177367
I checked the script of this scene and found no errors. The problem may be the incompatibility of saves between versions of the game.

If you select "new game" and "view new content," it will be ok.
Most likely, there should also be no problems if you start the game again and get to this scene from begining.

In the future, we will add support for saves from previous versions, but not soon.

Reactions: Alleycat_2017

tljd1997

Jun 4, 2017
Futa Tag, are there any futa characters?
Yes, but you get no content of them right now, you have an option to make a character futa. It will ask you if you "like cute boys" and if you click that you liek them it will tell you "there will not be any yaoi content, how about futa instead" then you click yes or no.

Reactions: Oxiton

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I want to ask, since its really hard to clarify in a community that 90% dont know what NTR is.. Is the trainer/prostiution tag, something like swinging/pimping, where the girl has loyalies towards the MC, but will go out with his aproval or his best interest, to use herself (knowing hte market to dumb men) to gain money or a benifit towards the MC. Aka, something like pimping where she brings the money or benefits back to the MC ? MC could use them as distractions in some circumstances.

Does it fall somewhere under these categories ?
I dont mind a harem when the MC can choose to have his girls out on loan if he knows hes getting some high returns. aka pimping. or rewarding people he deems worthy.

If the girls go out for their own matters or pleasure, then it starts falling towards NTR or non-harem game. Point of a harem is the girls remain loyal to the harem leader/MC. Everything is done in his or hers best interest.

Last edited:

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I want to ask, since its really hard to clarify in a community that 90% dont know what NTR is.. Is the trainer/prostiution tag, something like swinging/pimping, where the girl has loyalies towards the MC, but will go out with his aproval or his best interest, to use herself (knowing hte market to dumb men) to gain money or a benifit towards the MC. Aka, something like pimping where she brings the money or benefits back to the MC ? MC could use them as distractions in some circumstances.

Does it fall somewhere under these categories ?
I dont mind a harem when the MC can choose to have his girls out on loan if he knows hes getting some high returns. aka pimping. or rewarding people he deems worthy.

If the girls go out for their own matters or pleasure, then it starts falling towards NTR or non-harem game. Point of a harem is the girls remain loyal to the harem leader/MC. Everything is done in his or hers best interest.
Yes, we are sure the "harem" tag is suitable for our game. Because the girls are utterly loyal to the MP. And all their actions of any nature are done for his benefit.

It's just that many community members were disappointed that the girls in our game can carry out some "missions" with NSFW content - with other partners besides Hector. That's why we did research and changed the name of this topic, tags, and description of the game.

We added the tag "prostitution," not because Hector is gonna "sell" the girls. It would be more like the missions of secret agents. But this tag will highlight for the potential players the possibility of the girls sleeping with other personas besides MP.

We hope it'll help to avoid misunderstandings in the future.

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Was gonna try this one out -- in fact I already had it downloaded. Then I read the most recent comments, including the dev's answers. Going by those,this game needs the "Swinging/Sharing", "Prostitution" and "NTR" tags, at least in the "Planned Tags" section. Even if the content is "optional," it is still present and needs to be noted as such. Trust me, that will save your thread from becoming a dumpster fire later: those things cause huge arguments on here, especially when they pop up without warning. I personally won't be here to see it; those things turn me straight off, and this will be my only post in this thread because I have already deleted the downloaded file. But if you don't want a huge headache later, better make very clear in the description and planned tags just what you mean to do here.
Thanks for your reply. Okay, we'll add the tag "Swinging/Sharing." And we actually already added the tag "Prostitution." But we are firmly against using the tag "NTR" for our game. It's just that we ourselves don't like NTR content. That's one of the reasons why there won't be any NTR in SLAM.

Now we are doing our best to clarify all the possible misunderstandings about our game. So we're grateful for all comments which draw our attention to these crucial moments.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Okay, we'll add the tag "Swinging/Sharing." And we actually already added the tag "Prostitution." But we are firmly against using the tag "NTR" for our game. It's just that we ourselves don't like NTR content. That's one of the reasons why there won't be any NTR in SLAM.

Now we are doing our best to clarify all the possible misunderstandings about our game. So we're grateful for all comments which draw our attention to these crucial moments.
Hey Dev
It's great to see you're interacting with your community honestly the game looks amazing can't wait to play it soon I have a question though I assume the Swinging/Sharing of the main girls will be optional and not mandatory? my advice would be to state what you previously said about NTR, Swinging/Sharing below the overview on the first page because people will be debating in all the comments about it, and be careful with the main girls because guys can be insanely overprotective about their love interest finally wish you the best of luck (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Crio77

Crio77

Jan 3, 2019
The text does feel unpolished: lines appear in Russian before turning into English (or not), the translation is weird sometimes, typos and such. Renders are amazing alright, but you don't need to download the game to know it. The previews already show it. I wanted to see some animation but I found none - or it was so quick I missed, maybe.
Most likely , it is easier for the developer to write in his native language , so you will have to wait . But this is only the second game in which I didn't squander the dialogues
Вероятнее всего разработчику легче писать на родном языке , поэтому придется подождать . Но это всего вторая игра в которой я не проматывал диалоги
Написано интересно Только я бы посоветовал сделать книжку по Лору игры где ни будь на полке , Очень много информации и идея восстановления памяти через исторические тома помогла бы и расширить Лор и добавить пару квестов на поиск нужных предметов .

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017

Glad that you don't like NTR content, it's a sentiment that many people on F95 share.

I have read over most of this thread and I have some questions regarding the sharing/swinging/prostitution (ish)/Ntr (ish) stuff (Basically any and all content involving Love Interests (the girls) with people other than the MC (Hector).

1 - Conceptually how large of a portion of the game do you see this being?

If I (as someone who loves harems, but hates the idea of LI's being with someone other than the MC) choose to support you on Patreon, how much of my Euro is going towards content I enjoy (which is basically anything between the MC and LI's) and how much of my Euro is going towards content I dislike? (Li's with males/females other than the MC)

This is a very important question for me (and I suspect other potential supporters)

2 - You mentioned in a post above that "Futa" content will be avoidable (via a switch in the settings).

Yes, it will be available from version 0.00.19 (February 2023 or later). This feature will be optional (i.e., such content can be excluded in the settings).
Will the same be true for the NTR (ish)/Sharing/Swinging/Prostitution (ish) content?

Lastly,
But we are firmly against using the tag "NTR" for our game. It's just that we ourselves don't like NTR content. That's one of the reasons why there won't be any NTR in SLAM.
This comment, while I believe that I understand your intent, seems a little dishonest and disingenuous. As the developers, you may not like the fact that (at least for many on F95) a love interest being with someone other than the MC is considered NTR. However, this doesn't change the fact that many people see it this way and denying that fact is ignorant at best and deceptive at worst.

Its also a bad idea from a marketing point of view, as unless NTR-like content is your focus adding the term "NTR" to a game is a quick way to destroy interest and support (from many) and I doubt you want that. Though I would recommend considering WHY this term kills many games so effectively and if that type of content is really "What most people want" as you stated earlier (I don't think it is what most people want).

Regardless, denying that this game deserves that tag, simply because you are "firmly against using it" seems a bit like putting your head in the sand about an issue that could damage an otherwise promising game. Also, the Dev's will likely add the Tag themselves if you don't (once such a tag becomes appropriate).

I promise I am not trolling. I am asking/commenting sincerely.

Also please forgive me if I seem rude (not my intent). English isn't my first language.

Wish you all the best, even if the game isn't for me.

Reactions: battali0n

Steamlynx

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hey Dev
It's great to see you're interacting with your community honestly the game looks amazing can't wait to play it soon I have a question though I assume the Swinging/Sharing of the main girls will be optional and not mandatory? my advice would be to state what you previously said about NTR, Swinging/Sharing below the overview on the first page because people will be debating in all the comments about it, and be careful with the main girls because guys can be insanely overprotective about their love interest finally wish you the best of luck (y)(y)(y)
Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, this Swinging/Sharing will be optional. It won't be in the settings, but it'll depend on your choices during the game. By the way, the player will know in advance which type of mission is coming. So, you can skip missions you don't like.

Remember that abandoning a mission means you will not receive rewards and/or game benefits from completing it. As a result, playing the game will be complicated though still possible.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you more now; it would be too much of a spoiler.

I will definitely make a warning about the presence of Swinging/Sharing content in the game on the main page. Thanks again for the advice.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes