Jul 30, 2018
yes

every game that doesn't feature pregnancy is inherently inferior.
while i understand that pregnancy isn't for everyone
but to not implement it in H games that doesn't have any excuse to not incude it is sad :(
if you do anything to them and they don't even carry your bastard what is left to do ??
i agree to you no pregnancy sucks :(

Jokeresedfff

Dec 8, 2021
Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-03-12-33_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg i remember this room in Emma milf warrior.. and this room using for take off cloth during at night (exhibitionism) .. and how to doing that in this game ??

Reactions: Deserttrunade

Jokeresedfff

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the dancer content in the pub in second town?

I've opened up exhibitionism,soapland,analclub (yep its a thing here) and open prostitution but for some reason she's still too noble for dancing...
How to open exhibitionism.. i opened all content but i can't exhibitionism

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Slot 1: New Game+ (Based on slot 4)
Slot 2: Final boss (Leda w/ Barbell only and Eileen Virgin)
Slot 3: Leda Free-roam (Slut)
Slot 4: Eileen Free-roam (Slut)

Edit: All scene unlock both part, but to see it both load Eileen Free-roam

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Is it still a linear game with a bad ending like most games of the same type?

I've played a lot of Eroge games of the same genre and the endings were either too romantic and good, or very bad and depressing, there's no middle ground in most of these games.

Sometimes I even wonder how anyone can enjoy watching old-timers rape pretty girls.... I don't know, but when I play these games, it's to save the girls, not to abuse them... lol.

But I have the impression that the aim of these games is to humiliate women, to pervert them and drive them crazy and nymphomaniac.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Sometimes I even wonder how anyone can enjoy watching old-timers rape pretty girls.... I don't know, but when I play these games, it's to save the girls, not to abuse them... lol.

But I have the impression that the aim of these games is to humiliate women, to pervert them and drive them crazy and nymphomaniac.
Take a look at some of the supposed human males in these sort of games, they look more like escapees from mordor (orcs amd trolls) rather than humans, they are not even average human looking, they are just butt ugly or outright inhuman.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
It's a sad day when there's a game with two perfectly fertile female main characters, yet neither end up pregnant.
I cannot believe the very first comment I read is how I felt exactly upon reading finish the synopsis

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes