jmac002

Dec 30, 2017
Really excited to jump into this!
Thanks for the translation Daedroth!
Would you ever consider translation the first game in this series? I believe the name is Oracle Priest Ellis.
IMO she is one of the best protags in the series and think it's a shame her story is still untranslated.
Just a thought anyways. Thank you for the hard work!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Really excited to jump into this!
Thanks for the translation Daedroth!
Would you ever consider translation the first game in this series? I believe the name is Oracle Priest Ellis.
IMO she is one of the best protags in the series and think it's a shame her story is still untranslated.
Just a thought anyways. Thank you for the hard work!
Sorry for the late reply.
I was thinking about translating that Oracle game, but then I played it. Honestly, it didn't hook me that much, and it also didn't have some gameplay/design elements of RPGM eroges most of us are used to by now (like sex stats).
Having said that, I've started translating another Heisendou game (RJ213474) like a couple of months ago: not much done yet and I don't know when it's gonna be finished, but maybe it's still something to look forward to.

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Scene 11, 18, 19 anyone?
11. There's a Ork/Orc near the first city, first heroine, that's unlocked by talking to the brown hair guy in the inn in that city. Lose to the boss in the back of the cave to unlock

18. Middle city at night, first heroine. Talk to the blue-hair guy with the bandanna in the middle of the city to unlock the soapland. Requires decently high lewdness (not sure how high)

19. Follow up to scene 18. You have access to it right after unlocking scene 18

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
11. There's a Ork/Orc near the first city, first heroine, that's unlocked by talking to the brown hair guy in the inn in that city. Lose to the boss in the back of the cave to unlock

18. Middle city at night, first heroine. Talk to the blue-hair guy with the bandanna in the middle of the city to unlock the soapland. Requires decently high lewdness (not sure how high)

19. Follow up to scene 18. You have access to it right after unlocking scene 18
Thanks Man, i got all of it. But the thing is i lost to the orc, yet the scene is still locked hahaha

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Does the game have a saves folder in it’s files? Asking because my saves aren’t registering.
Save files are created in the root folder, and they have .rvdata2 extension.
>aren't registering
As in you can't save?
If that's the case, try putting the folder with the game somewhere else, it probably doesn't have permissions to create new files where it's located now.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Save files are created in the root folder, and they have .rvdata2 extension.
>aren't registering
As in you can't save?
If that's the case, try putting the folder with the game somewhere else, it probably doesn't have permissions to create new files where it's located now.
Thank you! I'll try this out today. And yeah, I can save in game but after closing it the saves are no longer there.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is a lot of fun once I got it going ( Not finished it yet ), took awhile to get her up to the depravity level and start doing everything, but then she took off, and the H-scene's are just pretty well done.

It is a slow build up, but once it gets going, Not sure if has multiple ending but if it does I will surly get a bad one..LOL.

I hope it is one of those rare RPGM game that let you be a promiscuous as you want and still get the same ending.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Is it possible for you to translate the rest of Heisendou games?

Also anybody know where can I find the Android ported of Heisendou's stuff s?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
For Eileen, can anyone tell me how to trigger events with Bazross and Ogre (In other words, how and where can I find them)?
Ogre is in the cave where Orc Chief has been. Bazross is in the mountain fortress. Both scenes happen after being defeated.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes