nextdoorboys

Mar 14, 2018
Is this Married Warrior Emma prequel? I saw a character named Barbell and I forgot the other girl name in MWE who joined in last dungeon. Is it Leda perhaps?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is this Married Warrior Emma prequel? I saw a character named Barbell and I forgot the other girl name in MWE who joined in last dungeon. Is it Leda perhaps?
From the timing of Barbell it looks like this is a prequel to Emma, since it looks like Barbell is just beginning his career.

The other woman was Ellis, who did the dancing, but she was more a cleric than Leda being a warrior.

Reactions: nextdoorboys

mr anderson

Sep 5, 2017
Awesome!! please consider doing this one in the future, it's my favourite Heisendou game (anti demon sakuya)

Reactions: kulkun890

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Awesome!! please consider doing this one in the future, it's my favourite Heisendou game (anti demon sakuya)
Yeah, many people wrote me about this game, and I considered doing it myself even before that. The problem is I would need help of someone who knows their way around photoshop, this game has a lot of images with japanese text.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Can anyone give me hints on unlocking scenes #6 #11 #21 #25 and #31
6 - second sex scene with traveler, when lewd level/sex count is high enough
11 - ork defeat scene, the cave is up north-west
21 - 2nd dancer scene, again needs high enough lewd level/sex count
25 - 2nd peeper scene, see above two
31 - double penetration, you will 2 guys on the second map of west forest.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Anonymous0016

Sep 11, 2018
Is Barbell the father of Eileen (the blue haired daughter of the blonde chick)? The game does not explicitly mention it so I am assuming it is a no?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Is Barbell the father of Eileen (the blue haired daughter of the blonde chick)? The game does not explicitly mention it so I am assuming it is a no?
Yeah, she is. She is the only one who is not aware yet of it, though.
There's an item-tip that talks about the situation with fathers in that royal house.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I was hoping the daughter could be corrupted enough to fuck the emperor for some unwitting incest fun, alas, tis not a thing.

I did enjoy the two different forms of corruptibility offered between the mother and daughter. The mother is gullible and feels she must help the people no matter the costs, the daughter on the other hand is simply too prideful to not win at something even if it means sucking a dick.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes