Solhel

Aug 10, 2017
It's a sad day when there's a game with two perfectly fertile female main characters, yet neither end up pregnant.
Sooo... every game without pregnancy or explicitly infertile women? Or is this a "they 'THICC' so they must be extra fertile"?

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
I got the lust/sex tech above 100 but the scene is still limited for kissing and blowjob, Can't even get naked in the changing room, help

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question, how do you unlock the soapland events? I can't seem to find the place where it should happen. There's a building that I'm unable to enter in the far right part of the second city, past the adventurer guild, are you supposed to enter there?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
A question, how do you unlock the soapland events? I can't seem to find the place where it should happen. There's a building that I'm unable to enter in the far right part of the second city, past the adventurer guild, are you supposed to enter there?
You meet the guy in the suit by the water in the second city at night after the exhibition events he showed up for my game.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It's a sad day when there's a game with two perfectly fertile female main characters, yet neither end up pregnant.
The blond is apparently the mother of the blue-head but I have no idea who that works though. It would be nice if you get to determine who the father is but I doubt it's gonna be anything like that. It's funny though, that the same guys fucks both the girls even though these guys were already middle-aged men when they were fucking the blond (who is a virgin at the time), do these men even age?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hey! Hope, you will find my translation adequate, was working on it for like 5 months.

If you want to see something translated, PM me (will not consider games without fat tiddies, though, sorry).
Oh, I man of culture, I see.

Thanks for your work and keep it up if possible!

Reactions: Deserttrunade

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I got the lust/sex tech above 100 but the scene is still limited for kissing and blowjob, Can't even get naked in the changing room, help
You can't get naked in the bath? That's a strange one. Did you meet the dude in the roadside inn in the forest?
Sex Counter 150, he should appear then.
Is it possible to register at the prostitutes guild? if so, what do i have to do?
Lewd Level 200, Sex Counter 80. You will be able to enter then.
The blond is apparently the mother of the blue-head but I have no idea who that works though. It would be nice if you get to determine who the father is but I doubt it's gonna be anything like that. It's funny though, that the same guys fucks both the girls even though these guys were already middle-aged men when they were fucking the blond (who is a virgin at the time), do these men even age?
Yeah, it would be even nicer, if 2nd heroine appearance would change depending on who her father is.
But as things now: you can't finish blonde's part of the game as a virgin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes