terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I read the title and was immediately thinking: Yeah sure ... sacred and holy until the game start my dear princess *muahaha evil laugh* :D

Reactions: anime66

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Fantastic piece of work! Huge fan of Ema, so this was a pleasant surprise. Too bad there aren’t any cheating MILFS in this one, but a great game nontheless. Keep the translations coming!

Reactions: Deserttrunade

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
Hey! Hope, you will find my translation adequate, was working on it for like 5 months.

If you want to see something translated, PM me (will not consider games without fat tiddies, though, sorry).
You are a man of culture, sir.
And thanks for your hard work.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm, the artstlye looks like milf warior ema (favorite game btw), is there any more game with the same artstyle?

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Oh it is the same artist as Married Warrior Emma. I thought it looked familiar. Not my thing, but these fleshtanks they call women are certainly interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Clancy and Zippix

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Hey! Hope, you will find my translation adequate, was working on it for like 5 months.

If you want to see something translated, PM me (will not consider games without fat tiddies, though, sorry).
Thanks for your translation efforts.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone know how to unlock the dancer content in the pub in second town?

I've opened up exhibitionism,soapland,analclub (yep its a thing here) and open prostitution but for some reason she's still too noble for dancing...

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the dancer content in the pub in second town?

I've opened up exhibitionism,soapland,analclub (yep its a thing here) and open prostitution but for some reason she's still too noble for dancing...
You probably don't have Dancer's garb, you can get it in Bandit Fortress after losing and going through scenes there.

Reactions: lexxus

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is it just me or does it look like they reused come cgs from Married warrior Emma and just changed the hairstyle a bit? They look really similar.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes