Lauramarques

Aug 28, 2018
Haven´t played yet but art and h-scenes look like carbon copy of Married Warrior Emma with different hair/outfits.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get scene 31 (Double penetration)? Been looking around and i have no idea where to get it.

Edit nvm : Got it, it's in the first forrest area.

Last edited:

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
I can't leave the first town? I think a door is missing on the house left of the blacksmith

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I can't leave the first town? I think a door is missing on the house left of the blacksmith
It doesn't have one.
You need to bring scholar a tome you will find in the castle ruins, only then you will be able to leave. Also, you can't leave towns during the night.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Fuck it. I wanted to play a pure princess and in the end i was forced to have sex, couldn't escape it. WHY ? ! Damn you dev.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
If anyone is interested, I'm going to translate next. The game is pretty wordy, so to not get burned out by it I will probably translate a couple of much smaller games that people suggested me in PM's. So stay tuned!
Btw, thank you for a lot of great suggestions and kind words in your messages.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Please tell me how to get dancer scene
You need to lose to the bandit boss in the fortress, and after some scenes you will get dancer's outfit. If you have high enough lewd level or sex count (don't remember which one is needed in this case), go to the poster in the bar and then speak with the owner.
What is scene 27, 28?
2 paizuri scenes. Look for the guy on the 2nd floor of the 1st town inn.

rahman26

May 1, 2018
You need to lose to the bandit boss in the fortress, and after some scenes you will get dancer's outfit. If you have high enough lewd level or sex count (don't remember which one is needed in this case), go to the poster in the bar and then speak with the owner.

2 paizuri scenes. Look for the guy on the 2nd floor of the 1st town inn.
I can't find the bandit fortress. am i skipping an event??

Reactions: whardexxx
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes