Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Lesbian content ?
No.
Thanks ! :D
Do you want to try the level drain games ?
I will look into it.
Aw man, this is one of those "lose to see content game"
Is this a lose to get scenes type of game? Thanks for the work
Not really, 15 scenes out of 66 is gor, and it's not really gor in a full sense of the word -- you don't have to load a save, you just wake up in Adventurers Guild.
Also, if you lose to the boss in bandit fortress, it will lead to an interesting series of events.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Multiple endings, eh? Is this a 'single choice' thing or a 'build up over time' thing?

Woz

Mar 18, 2019
how to actually having some real sex?? - i lost to the orc chief but after that it's only fondling breast. i need some real action

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Multiple endings, eh? Is this a 'single choice' thing or a 'build up over time' thing?
Only one ending.
Do you mean the blonde is the daughter of the blue-haired woman? That's pretty cool.
Err, the blonde is the mother, you play as her first.
How to get a sex scene?
how to actually having some real sex?? - i lost to the orc chief but after that it's only fondling breast. i need some real action
You can get raped by orcs or bandits after you lose your virginity. Also, you can go to the inn in the west forest, there's a NPC with which you can have fun.
Availability of scenes is tied to two stats - lewd level and sex count.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Only one ending.

You can get raped by orcs or bandits after you lose your virginity. Also, you can go to the inn in the west forest, there's a NPC with which you can have fun.
Do you mean that the multiple endings tag is wrong?

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Only one ending.

Lose virginity---- small hint how to? is it the west forest inn NPC you mention above or someone else?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
waited quite a while for this but i think its worth. thanks to translator for the work, thanks to uploader for sharing, thanks to myself for downloading it for me ( ' -')

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
2DCG, 2D game, Japanese game, Censored, Turn based combat, Multiple endings, Multiple protagonist, Female protagonist, Fantasy, Creampie, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Groping, Teasing, Big ass, Big tits, Anal sex, Group sex, Multiple penetration, Masturbation, Bukkake, Titfuck, Rape, Tentacles, Monster, Corruption, Adventure, Rpg
How's that in every medieval world they have access to birth control or the men there are just all sterile? :unsure:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
It's actually not that hard.

Just imagine they squirted their brains out and the cum with it after the sex.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes