Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I don't get why the gallery's sex scenes aren't translated, but the in-game scenes are.
What do you mean? I just checked and at least Leda's part of the recollection room is fully translated. Eileen's part should be too, but I didn't properly checked it, I admit.

hornyking69

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, many people wrote me about this game, and I considered doing it myself even before that. The problem is I would need help of someone who knows their way around photoshop, this game has a lot of images with japanese text.
Im up for it... im a part time photographer and know my fair share of photoshop...

Reactions: mr anderson

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Im up for it... im a part time photographer and know my fair share of photoshop...
Not gonna lie, man, it's going to be pretty labour-intensive and boring task. There are like 65 or so images.
If you're still up for it, I'm going to contact you, when I'm done translating text in them (a lot of text too, but the language is very simple).

Reactions: mr anderson

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
No, but here's the save right before you go to the temple:

hornyking69

Mar 14, 2018
Not gonna lie, man, it's going to be pretty labour-intensive and boring task. There are like 65 or so images.
If you're still up for it, I'm going to contact you, when I'm done translating text in them (a lot of text too, but the language is very simple).
Naah thats gonna be easy af... also a small price for ALL the games i enjoyed ppl done in the past

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Nope, it's Orc Chief, IdeiaInnkeeper, Corrupt Merchant Bazross, Bandit Boss, Ogre and Barbell for Leda, and Orc Chief, Bazross, Ogre and IdeiaInnkeeper for Eileen.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Where can i find IdeiaInnkeeper and bandit boss?
Also , thanks mate
That's the dude that runs the inn in first town. H-events with him start when you don't have enough money to stay in the inn at night.
Bandit boss is in the fortress in the mountains, he's only there when you play as Leda. He gets replaced by Bazross when you play as Eileen.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Inkeeper ust says to me that if i dont have money i need to get them somewhere. Thats it
If I remember correctly, the requirements for these scenes are the following: amount of gold you have that should be below 100, lewd level, sex count for some late scenes and if you can「approach」 or not.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
And last one, how to open soap stuff, anal and exhibitionism?
Exhibitionism -- Lewd Lvl 200, had sex 100 times, find the naked dude in the village at night; Soap - had sex 150 times, recruiter will be on the Gaial's main square; Anal - had sex 200 times, closed building in the left part of first town.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
If I remember correctly, the requirements for these scenes are the following: amount of gold you have that should be below 100, lewd level, sex count for some late scenes and if you can「approach」 or not.
Later in Leda's part of the game, I found it hard to get to the four Innkeeper scenes (being as they are all locked by the first). The problem is trying to get gold under 100. I figured I could buy stuff at the item shops. I further figured out the "sell" prices are half the default "buy" prices and if I wanted to maintain my value I needed to buy stuff at half price by approaching and having sex. Finally I was able to unlock scenes 07-10. I wanted to accomplish that before moving on to the Babel/Barbell & Eileen parts of the story/game.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
A couple of questions:
1 - When Eilinn goes to talk with the emperor that's the end of the game or there's more?(i miss a lot of events with Leda)
2 - except for the bosses, there's a way the increase the lewd level and sex tecnique?(i have to lose like 8 or 9 times with the ogre to raise to 100 lewd level)
3- what are the conditions for the multiple endings and how many are???(2 maybe 3)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
A couple of questions:
1 - When Eilinn goes to talk with the emperor that's the end of the game or there's more?(i miss a lot of events with Leda)
2 - except for the bosses, there's a way the increase the lewd level and sex tecnique?(i have to lose like 8 or 9 times with the ogre to raise to 100 lewd level)
3- what are the conditions for the multiple endings and how many are???(2 maybe 3)
1. Yep, that's the pathway to the ending. But right after the closing scene you get into new game+ (if you can call it that) with all the H-events you unlocked so far.
2. Yes, there's that dude in the roadside inn that has a lot of increasingly lewd scenes (he relocates to the inn in 3rd town when you play as Eileen); if you don't have money for the inn, you can groped by the guy outside of the inns; if you don't have money for the inn, you can get roped into doing favors for the innkeeper in the first town; you can get groped in the bar in 1st town at night; and then there's battle rape with orcs/regular bandits + mini-scenes with bandits in the fortress after you get captured.
3. There's only one ending, don't know why it was tagged as having multiple endings.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So, i complete all the scenes with Eilinn but no with Leda, if i have more of 200 lewd points with both and finish the game threre's gonna be a hidden scene or not????(if not that will make the "corruption" pointless and stupid)

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes