Aug 9, 2017
Hey there so:
1- Currently I have no rape/NTR scene planned
2- Yes there will be repetitive scenes
3- The game mostly will be sandbox with the option of leveling MC's parameters, one you have satisfied the requirments quests will unlocked but the quests will mostly be linear
oh thank you for not add this game ntr god bless you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
im trying to play the game but i am getting an error "audio/bgm/530333_bettlemuse_akousticophobia" how do I fix this?

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Exhibitionism is fun, but in this case, no risk, no fun. Maybe you are planning to add a city (or a refugee camp) in the future, so that our heroine would have somewhere to "practice" exhibitionism?

Walking around the house naked, without any risk, will turn our heroine into a naturist. Exhibitionism, for example, is when a character feels sexual arousal at the thought that someone might catch her naked. This will work for a while with her son, but as soon as they start having sex it won't make any sense anymore.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
author :
move the run button from shift to control and end button
I'm sorry I don't think I can do that because RPGM and Yanfly script does not support Ctrl button, but now you can also use "C" instead of Shift

im trying to play the game but i am getting an error "audio/bgm/530333_bettlemuse_akousticophobia" how do I fix this?
Technically it's because your pc doesn't read the .wav files but I changed all the bgm to .mp3
You should be able to play now

Exhibitionism is fun, but in this case, no risk, no fun. Maybe you are planning to add a city (or a refugee camp) in the future, so that our heroine would have somewhere to "practice" exhibitionism?

Walking around the house naked, without any risk, will turn our heroine into a naturist. Exhibitionism, for example, is when a character feels sexual arousal at the thought that someone might catch her naked. This will work for a while with her son, but as soon as they start having sex it won't make any sense anymore.
Oh...I see...you made a really good observation thx, I will think about that!

Will we play completely lesbian or are all sexual encounters forced?
I have not decided yet :unsure:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
2022-01-17 Release date
2022-01-18 Onhold

They grow up so fast...

Thanks for the laugh good sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdog_69

Oct 21, 2018
I think there's a bug that keeps the needs locked after sleeping, because after the first day it seems like they don't lower over time and eating doesn't refill hunger anymore.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes