Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
I think there's a bug that keeps the needs locked after sleeping, because after the first day it seems like they don't lower over time and eating doesn't refill hunger anymore.
Hey there, thanks for the report
Could you tell me what did you do during the first day so I can better check?

Oct 21, 2018
Hey there, thanks for the report
Could you tell me what did you do during the first day so I can better check?
I picked up some berries and nuts, fought a chicken, talked to Elena, then to Lily, then to Elena again and went to sleep.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Hey there so:
1- Currently I have no rape/NTR scene planned
2- Yes there will be repetitive scenes
3- The game mostly will be sandbox with the option of leveling MC's parameters, one you have satisfied the requirments quests will unlocked but the quests will mostly be linear
will there be harem? or orgy? or preggy?

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
for those who don't wanna alt enter their screen try
https://download(dot)cnet.com/Resize-Enable/3000-18487_4-75447319.html

resize enabler been using it for years works great on almost all rpgmaker games

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I think the mother face can be polish more to be more sexier and give her beauty mark... also all of the girls eyes(include fmc) are weird, need better eyes

Nt: ignore this if u don't like it

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
A friendly tip: Fine-tune the needs system. Although eating and drinking is part of survival, if you have to do it too often, it's grindy and doesn't add anything to a good gaming experience.
we need garden and farm then, and it also need some circumstances like rat that always attack garden

Reactions: Son Dizzy

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Really nice start to this one. Though I did wonder -- does the MC have her own bed? The only place I've seen where I can sleep is taking a nap on the couch. Probably I missed it somehow.

Anyway, excellent start to this game. I like the bit of humor now and then in it as well. Definitely will keep track of progress.

Reactions: Son Dizzy

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
You have chosen RPGM, your choice, but in return you have to insert into the game information if there is any new content to be discovered.
As a player, I don't know if there's a new scene when the heroine has 20, 50 or 100 exhibitionism, or there are no new scenes at all because the version is over.

Alternatively, enter a progress block when all content from the current version is discovered.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
You have chosen RPGM, your choice, but in return you have to insert into the game information if there is any new content to be discovered.
As a player, I don't know if there's a new scene when the heroine has 20, 50 or 100 exhibitionism, or there are no new scenes at all because the version is over.

Alternatively, enter a progress block when all content from the current version is discovered.
You are free to roam as long as you want, but for the stats scene there is already a pop up message that shows up when you reach the demo's limit

Reactions: vilewe7570

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
You are free to roam as long as you want, but for the stats scene there is already a pop up message that shows up when you reach the demo's limit
Really? Then I have a bug. At some point in the game they all disappeared (all the kids, chickens and raspberries stopped showing up) and time stopped and I couldn't push it forward. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but it all broke after I decided to see what would happen when the heroine drinks too much.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes