Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
As far as the minigames go:
Sorting books is fine, maybe too easy.
Rock, paper, scissors is not fine. It's completely luck based, meaning you can't improve in it. Took me a week of game time before I won for the first time. Also why it has a time limit?
Talking minigame would be fine, but for some reason game keeps ignoring my input. I'm pressing X or Z and nothing is happening.
Thank you for the feedback you made it very clear, I'll try to improve and correct everything, I've already made josh's choices more predictable. I would really like if you want to give me your opinion on that. Anyway thanks

Reactions: vilewe7570

mgkcs

Feb 27, 2018
well dont think this game works as inteded..... at least not for me hangs at start as son she gets up from bed she just run left right in to the wall and no buttons work... expt down arrow that makes her look uppwards insted but thats all...

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
well dont think this game works as inteded..... at least not for me hangs at start as son she gets up from bed she just run left right in to the wall and no buttons work... expt down arrow that makes her look uppwards insted but thats all...
I...uhm...just think your game's files has been corrupt somehow, have you tried to download it again?

EDIT: I don't say it whitout a reason, it's because I tried dowload the game and play it on my computer and on my old laptop (an old laptop with an early i5 and no gpu) and if it work on that thing I'm pretty sure it could work on everything

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Lily is supposed to have a night time event? I got her day one event, and after that she would completely disappear from the game if it WASN'T the book sorting minigame.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Lily is supposed to have a night time event? I got her day one event, and after that she would completely disappear from the game if it WASN'T the book sorting minigame.
Yeah Lily's event is a little bit special than the others. To trigger it go in the bathub during the night (Not "late night" when the screen is darker and everyone is asleep) and take a bath. She will shows up

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Redownloaded the game. Lily's event now plays out, still CAN'T SAVE.

Some suggestions: reduce the rate hunger depreciates. It runs out far too quickly for how little food you pick up. If anything, hunger and thirst depreciation should be switched. Rat damage needs to be reduced; it belts out obscene damage for how little reward the rat meat is worth.

Is the chicken supposed to spawn outside the forest? Because sometimes the chicken will spawn by the fire, and occasionally, it won't spawn in the forest, or by the fire.

And one grammar issue: Sunbathing with Elena, when Lisa has enough she says, "Okay, that can be enough." It should be, "Okay, that's enough." Sounds better and less awkward.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Redownloaded the game. Lily's event now plays out, still CAN'T SAVE.

Some suggestions: reduce the rate hunger depreciates. It runs out far too quickly for how little food you pick up. If anything, hunger and thirst depreciation should be switched. Rat damage needs to be reduced; it belts out obscene damage for how little reward the rat meat is worth.

Is the chicken supposed to spawn outside the forest? Because sometimes the chicken will spawn by the fire, and occasionally, it won't spawn in the forest, or by the fire.

And one grammar issue: Sunbathing with Elena, when Lisa has enough she says, "Okay, that can be enough." It should be, "Okay, that's enough." Sounds better and less awkward.
Thank you so much for the feedback and the correction
Also thank you for the suggestions, maybe switch hunger and thirst decrease rate could be a good idea. For the chickens, they spawn randomly in various location and maybe that's why you don't find them near the bonfire or in the forest, unless they spawn outside the map or inside walls it shouldn't be a bug.
Rat are deliberately op, they're the only one enemy that chase you and they are designed to encourage the player to avoid them

I'm sorry but when you say that you can't save, it's because you can't open the game menu or for some other reason?

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
No, I quite literally mean the game refuses to save progress. I open the menu, go to save, select a slot and it will not save at all.

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
My hope is that the mother doesn't get overly sexual too quickly, and there be more oblivious sexual scenes with the son like, oh im just washing him etc and it progresses slowly rather than, omg a dick oh no, then neck moment it's all over that dick.
This game is great so far, keeping watch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Son Dizzy

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Eagerly watching this, keep it up!
Thank you so much! I'm currently working on it, today I also published a little thing for the guys on Subscribestar and Patreon. I commissioned a voice over to be the welcome message to the page recorded by Lisa herself! You can check it out both on my patreon or substar page if you like (no sub or tier required, it's public)

Last edited:

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
And at the moment there are sex scenes in the game?
Because it's a demo there's only soft scenes (no sex scene). I specifically structured the demo to show how the game works on the mechanics plane and how it will progress but if you want the "juicy" part you have to wait the complete game or at least some future updates

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Great game so far, though I hope you can fix the small window problem but looking forward to next updates

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes