M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
Thank you for the feedback you made it very clear, I'll try to improve and correct everything, I've already made josh's choices more predictable. I would really like if you want to give me your opinion on that. Anyway thanks
Personaly i think the talking minigame should have more time, or at least stop the timer so each "roll" wont be timed.

Game has much potential, and got to say the demo is suprisingly fun to play at the moment, considering how raw it still is.
Still, i'd say the day advances too fast, as you only have time to do few things before night falls and can't do anything during the night.

One thing that you might want to consider with suplies is that shouldn't berries also give small amount of water/drink when eaten?

And i agree with people, say NO to forced NTR. (The siblings having fun with each other as you accitendly walk in would be nice, but outside the "family", it shoudn't be forced on the player)

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
If we're going to be surviving in the apocalypse, naturally we'll need to repopulate the world. :PogChamp:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Τhis game is not a sex game but a great torment,every two steps he says he is hungry and stresses me,the chicken kills me the rat kills me(who eats rat?) and fish I do not know where to find.I regretted downloading it.

Reactions: dav121

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is there any management aspect to this game, or is it just punch chicken and family fucking?

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
how can i go the city for Josh's Quest?
Hey there! You don't need to go to the city for josh's quest. If you don't know what to do just check the quest log in the menu.

Τhis game is not a sex game but a great torment,every two steps he says he is hungry and stresses me,the chicken kills me the rat kills me(who eats rat?) and fish I do not know where to find.I regretted downloading it.
At the start of the game there's a tip saying "equip the knife from key items", without a weapon you'll be just a regular human being with no special abilities, that's why everything kills you. Besides that you can just pick up things on the ground and eat it when you need, anyway I'm sorry you didn't like it

Is there any management aspect to this game, or is it just punch chicken and family fucking?
Just survival and sanbox

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Mc must be the grumpiest woman in the world, :KEK: I found the knife and ate chicken, now he says he is thirsty,she has a hermit crab is by the river, it is raining and she has a lot of fruit in the forest and she complains that she is thirsty,this woman is crazy thinks it is in the sahara desert. :ROFLMAO:
has her flask in the bag, how will she drink water in the river?

Last edited:

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Mc must be the grumpiest woman in the world, :KEK: I found the knife and ate chicken, now he says he is thirsty,she has a hermit crab is by the river, it is raining and she has a lot of fruit in the forest and she complains that she is thirsty,this woman is crazy thinks it is in the sahara desert. :ROFLMAO:
has her flask in the bag, how will she drink water in the river?
Well it's simple as it is, she need to eat and drink and if it's not enough she complain and then she die, like...you know a human being. You can eat whatever thing you find on the ground and you can drink the water of the river, but you have to boil it in the bonfire in front of the house first. You can use the water bottle you have in you backpack for this. Also there's a bucket on the first floor balcony. When it rains it fills with rainwater that you can drink

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
dude all the time Mc is either hungry or thirsty or wants to pee, she ate a chicken and in twenty seconds of play she complains that she is hungry.I'm in a good mood to play your game but I'm not a masochist.

Reactions: lo0u

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
dude all the time Mc is either hungry or thirsty or wants to pee, she ate a chicken and in twenty seconds of play she complains that she is hungry.I'm in a good mood to play your game but I'm not a masochist.
I'm sorry your experience with the game was unpleasant, unfortunately the survival part is one of the main features of the game and I can not cut it off. Everything is set up in such a way as to be able to satisfy all needs simply by taking a walk in front of the house but it's ok if you don't like it, I mean you don't have to like it. Anyway thank you for giving my game a chance, if you have any doubts or want some advice feel free to ask

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Selected prologue and tutorial, skipped name change (because you can't backspace over the "Neighbour" letters and clicked ok.
I then got a black screen with a repeating audio of a tape message, waited a few mins and still black screen.
Restarted game and got the same result.
I'll come back to it later when the bugs are ironed out

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Selected prologue and tutorial, skipped name change (because you can't backspace over the "Neighbour" letters and clicked ok.
I then got a black screen with a repeating audio of a tape message, waited a few mins and still black screen.
Restarted game and got the same result.
I'll come back to it later when the bugs are ironed out
I'm so sorry for what happened, I check it out and that's actually RPGM's fault because when you listen the initial message there's a timer that fadeout the message when it's over and start the initial sequence. If you click outside of the game's window RPGM stops the timer but not the audio so it will start to playing it again and again, at least for the audio don't click outside the window. For what regards inputs the game use the standard RPGM inputs such as arrow keys, X and Z, you can use X for delete letters and arror keys/Z for writing

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes