• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Really? Then I have a bug. At some point in the game they all disappeared (all the kids, chickens and raspberries stopped showing up) and time stopped and I couldn't push it forward. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but it all broke after I decided to see what would happen when the heroine drinks too much.
Oh...then it's probably a bug, would you mind post your save o tell me something more? (like where you were or what time of the day was?) Anyway thanks for the reply

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Another piece of advice: if you want to make a survival game, take Mist as a good example.
I don't mean copy everything, they use Ren'Py, the RPGM ones, that's fine.
But what I find good about the way sandbox/survival is implemented in Mist:

Besides getting basic resources, roaming around moves the story forward at certain points. I understand progress in your game is based on states like exhibitionism etc. But walking just to get basic resources to meet basic needs gets boring very soon. It's good to add some element that makes walking interesting and lets players find something that moves them further from time to time.

Reactions: MythMackay

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Another piece of advice: if you want to make a survival game, take Mist as a good example.
I don't mean copy everything, they use Ren'Py, the RPGM ones, that's fine.
But what I find good about the way sandbox/survival is implemented in Mist:

Besides getting basic resources, roaming around moves the story forward at certain points. I understand progress in your game is based on states like exhibitionism etc. But walking just to get basic resources to meet basic needs gets boring very soon. It's good to add some element that makes walking interesting and lets players find something that moves them further from time to time.
Thanks for the tip friend, I definitely check it out

Reactions: vilewe7570

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hey there so:
1- Currently I have no rape/NTR scene planned
2- Yes there will be repetitive scenes
3- The game mostly will be sandbox with the option of leveling MC's parameters, one you have satisfied the requirments quests will unlocked but the quests will mostly be linear
What does it mean that a game with a female protagonist will not have NTR? will have sex scenes with a single man? that's silly,a free girl to have sex with whoever she wants.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very promising so I'll download and check out the demo, I always like rpg games with survival theme like these. I wonder but does or will you add wardrobe system in the game, so players can decide to change MC outfit/strip her naked (if her corruption are high)? I really like exhibitionism content so hopefully to see more got add in the future updates

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What does it mean that a game with a female protagonist will not have NTR? will have sex scenes with a single man? that's silly,a free girl to have sex with whoever she wants.
NTR in a female protagonist game would mean her partner is cheating on her. She dont needs a NTR tag to fuck the whole town.
I dont play female protagonists without dickfree lesbian route, so i dont know if she gets a cheating partner, but based on the overview she starts solo without any ntr potential and its a demo right now...

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Look very promising so I'll download and check out the demo, I always like rpg games with survival theme like these. I wonder but does or will you add wardrobe system in the game, so players can decide to change MC outfit/strip her naked (if her corruption are high)? I really like exhibitionism content so hopefully to see more got add in the future updates
It could be a possibility :sneaky:, first I need to see how this feature could be managed while developing
So I can't give you a definitive answer yet

NTR in a female protagonist game would mean her partner is cheating on her. She dont needs a NTR tag to fuck the whole town.
I dont play female protagonists without dickfree lesbian route, so i dont know if she gets a cheating partner, but based on the overview she starts solo without any ntr potential and its a demo right now...
You took the words right out of my mouth

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
That's so true why does playing a female protagonist mean she cant have a harem ... male harem players are a bunch of hypocrites if they say female protagonist cant have a harem of there own lol. so no it not NTR if the protagonist is female she can do anyone she wants ... people shouldn't be sexist in 2022 lol

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
@Son Dizzy I played the game, it has great potential, I hope it will be very successful.
I wonder what if Josh sees Elena sunbathing naked? Will there be a brother-sister relationship in the game?
The environment in which the game takes place is certain, pregnancy would be a big problem. Can anal sex be preferred as a birth control method? :D

Reactions: Son Dizzy

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
@Son Dizzy I played the game, it has great potential, I hope it will be very successful.
I wonder what if Josh sees Elena sunbathing naked? Will there be a brother-sister relationship in the game?
The environment in which the game takes place is certain, pregnancy would be a big problem. Can anal sex be preferred as a birth control method? :D
Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it
I don't think josh will see Elena naked because he is injured and can't go upstairs. Pregnacy content is not planned

Reactions: vilewe7570

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
the game seems not bad ... it has a good potential!!!! not much for feedback thought i played till corrupt exhb lust 30 nd 30+ to family members no scenes there..i liked the games with the family (the thought that you have to spend time to raise affection) the fights were ok not hard not easy (found knife and attack only) did i miss anything??
It really misses an apocalypse (colapse society etc) game out there THIS WAR OF MINE is some good game that can also check up it has the same setting it has no zombies but is has same starvation sleep needs etc. well expet WS and fucking but u can change it xDD
just for thought and suggstions i would made thirst and feeding needs harder and more demanding i would add some management in the game like prostitution scenes for food thirst etc. that would drop relationship with you if you choose a family member exept yourself. there's no need for battles with deadly rats and chickens the only fights i would do saw with zombies and in city where you could go for clothes food etc.
I wish you good luck for the game

Reactions: Son Dizzy

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
What exactly is there to do in the demo? The day just stopped after maybe 15 days. Can't go to sleep, oldest daughter isn't up for a talk and I can't progress.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
the game seems not bad ... it has a good potential!!!! not much for feedback thought i played till corrupt exhb lust 30 nd 30+ to family members no scenes there..i liked the games with the family (the thought that you have to spend time to raise affection) the fights were ok not hard not easy (found knife and attack only) did i miss anything??
It really misses an apocalypse (colapse society etc) game out there THIS WAR OF MINE is some good game that can also check up it has the same setting it has no zombies but is has same starvation sleep needs etc. well expet WS and fucking but u can change it xDD
just for thought and suggstions i would made thirst and feeding needs harder and more demanding i would add some management in the game like prostitution scenes for food thirst etc. that would drop relationship with you if you choose a family member exept yourself. there's no need for battles with deadly rats and chickens the only fights i would do saw with zombies and in city where you could go for clothes food etc.
I wish you good luck for the game
Thank you so much for your feedback, other content (like zombies) are planned and actually in development (to be honest zombies will be in the main quest, that's why they are not in the game yet).
For the survival system I maybe can add an option to make it more demanding but I want to avoid to modify the actual game. In my opinion a too hard system is stressful not enjoyable

What exactly is there to do in the demo? The day just stopped after maybe 15 days. Can't go to sleep, oldest daughter isn't up for a talk and I can't progress.
I'm so sorry, I thing your game bugged. If you want to share some information with me (like what were you doing before the bug) it would be very helpful!
Anyway I just uploaded a more fixed version with the option to go to sleep when everything stop to reset the day, I think you could just drop your save file inside and it should work

And as always Thank You to everyone for the comments and the support, this community is really beautiful!

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Save file? Would if I could, but I haven't been able to make a save file at all since I launched the demo.

In any case, I was trying to build up relations with the son by playing cards, and after the game time didn't pass and he was still there to play cards with so I played again. After the second game, night fell, but the oldest daughter wasn't out to talk with so I tried taking a nap, and once again time didn't pass. With no way to skip to the next day, and nobody else to talk to, I was locked.

Last edited:

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Save file? Would if I could, but I haven't been able to make a save file at all since I launched the demo.

In any case, I was trying to build up relations with the son by playing cards, and after the game time didn't pass and he was still there to play cards with so I played again. After the second game, night fell, but the oldest daughter wasn't out to talk with so I tried taking a nap, and once again time didn't pass. With no way to skip to the next day, and nobody else to talk to, I was locked.
I'm sorry you had a such unlucky gameplay, I'll do my best for fix possible problems like this. Maybe If you like you could give the game a second shot in future updates

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
As far as the minigames go:
Sorting books is fine, maybe too easy.
Rock, paper, scissors is not fine. It's completely luck based, meaning you can't improve in it. Took me a week of game time before I won for the first time. Also why it has a time limit?
Talking minigame would be fine, but for some reason game keeps ignoring my input. I'm pressing X or Z and nothing is happening.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes