Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So, after days of work and research. I have finally reached the testing phase for my bugfix. I won't say it's perfect, but I am proud of what I was able to accomplish and hopefully it works the way I want it to. I did limited testing but what I saw was adequate for what I wanted to do. A few things to note:

Firstly, this is an unofficial change to the game and updating the game to future K.G. patches will likely undo my change.

Secondly being this is an unofficial change I cannot guarantee the impact it will have on the game so user discretion is advised.
This is why I am uploading this as a separate download link to ensure that if people don't want to use it, they don't have to.

Third: There is an unavoidable bug that can and will come up when you start the game. The first time the game plays a animation is has a tendency at least in my testing to get glitchy and stuck still. This is limitations of the engine and cannot be fixed. All you have to do if it sticks the first time EACH GAME SESSION you see an animation, there is a chance it could get stuck. just hit 'Z' or whatever your confirmation button is to bypass this.

Last of all: I removed Kagura's Bullshit broken javascript event for the most part from the game but it still exists for convenience. This won't impact most people but the reason I brought it up is their script looked for input from mouse or Keyboard input. My method does not. It just looks for 'ok' to be pressed. This means the mouse input might not work depending on who the game recognizes it. Animations will play out and end as normally unless they are supposed to loop like in the middle of sex scenes like anal tentacles attack.

Disclaimer aside, have fun and let me know if you find any issues with the changes.

1.06 Animation fix attached to OP

atrisium

Jul 1, 2018
What do you mean it doesn't work?
You gotta extract the files so the "nw" executable is in the same directory as "Game.exe".
It'll overwrite some stuff usually.
Then just run "./nw" not "Game.exe"
Thanks the game works now. I figured out how to run the game in console.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Question about title.
Is "Saint Emiliana" same game as fan translation known as "Emiliana Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant" ??

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hmmm, i have 1.05, which one should i do? redownload or download patch 1.06 and anim fix?
Depends on what you want. if you want the official Kagura game you can always go to their website and get the 1.06 patch and update the game that way. If you would instead prefer to redownload the game with (or without) the fixed animations you can do that too. I would say go with fixed animations because A)It makes the game playout in a way that is more akin to how the Japanese version played and IMHO is the correct way the game should play and B) I am biased and made the fix so of course I am going to shill my work to the masses :ROFLMAO:

virgin boi

Feb 14, 2019
Rocca shop. Unlock via main story.

Search bookshelf.
yeah i had the scandalous clothes i thought there is another one (i had to sleep at the inn to trigger the story)
i'm now stuck in where i need to let the pope know about the assassination , where do i go to trigger that? i tried cathedral and church but no use.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
yeah i had the scandalous clothes i thought there is another one (i had to sleep at the inn to trigger the story)
i'm now stuck in where i need to let the pope know about the assassination , where do i go to trigger that? i tried cathedral and church but no use.
As far as i remember...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
so I download from the mega link, it said v 1.06 and has been giving me errors about failed to load image, and error prompts when the first battle starts with the soldier so is there a fix for it? the error prompted is "img/battlehud/Layout_Party.png"

edit:"I found the fix for this while writing this and am putting it here in case anyone else also had problems so I guess not really an edit XD"

fix:you just need to rename the file to contain a capital P, in other words go the img/battlehud in game directory and rename the file from Layout_party.rpgmvp to "Layout_Party.rpgmvp"

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so I'm curious if anyone saw this.. on the dlsite it says 24, 341 sold.. and at the lowest price.. it's 990 yen.. so in US dollars that's $228,493 and the last game made like 100,000 something.. wow.. srsly wow, I mean the games are good but I never expected that much money from sales

..oh and that doesn't include steam I'm sure ..just shocking

D

Deleted member 2912657

so I'm curious if anyone saw this.. on the dlsite it says 24, 341 sold.. and at the lowest price.. it's 990 yen.. so in US dollars that's $228,493 and the last game made like 100,000 something.. wow.. srsly wow, I mean the games are good but I never expected that much money from sales

..oh and that doesn't include steam I'm sure ..just shocking
Wow, still less than what Summertime Saga devs make.

claptroop

Sep 13, 2020
How do I beat the B zombies? do i need to learn a new H skill for it? if so I already learned new H skills from confession room but it wont' show up at the B zombie purification mini game..

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes