Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ronoroa-Zoro.jpg
Ok, so I'm having trouble beating the secret boss. He shows up and seems lost and then challenges the MC to a normal fight with NO H-scenes??? How do I beat him???

• Haha
Reactions: hiddink

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Stop using reipatcher on unity games. It is a destructive process. Use bepinex instead as it is non destructive while achieving the same result.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
So I ran the patcher. The game seemed to run just fine, but then once I started talking with NPCS the translation more or less went away. I closed the game and reapplied the patcher and reopened the game and this time the conversations I previously had were now translated. Great! The only problem is, every conversation with a new NPC is still 90% untranslated.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
So I ran the patcher. The game seemed to run just fine, but then once I started talking with NPCS the translation more or less went away. I closed the game and reapplied the patcher and reopened the game and this time the conversations I previously had were now translated. Great! The only problem is, every conversation with a new NPC is still 90% untranslated.
I had a similar problem, so what I did was that I deleted the AutoTranslator folder and the SamuraiVandalism (Patch and Run).exe

Then ran the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator over again then ran the Patch and Run. It seemed to have worked just fine i had to wait a few seconds for it to translate but worked

okay when I'm getting from this the translation isn't finished? Gonna wait on this then.
There wasnt one to begin with. There is an AutoTranslator that is doing the work instead and AutoTranslators just suck and i personally would say that 90% of the time the translator gets it wrong.

Reactions: Wolven Moonlight

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So, when do I get H-scenes with the other two girls? Because I am like 4 or 5 chapters in and I've only been able to get H-scenes with Mukuro, the black-haired girl. And it's not due to a lack of trying. I've lost fights to field mobs, I've purposefully lost boss fights, and nothing.

Oct 4, 2017
So, when do I get H-scenes with the other two girls? Because I am like 4 or 5 chapters in and I've only been able to get H-scenes with Mukuro, the black-haired girl. And it's not due to a lack of trying. I've lost fights to field mobs, I've purposefully lost boss fights, and nothing.
The only way I've been able to get scenes with them is to lose every boss fight with the black-haired girl. Eventually you go down a story route where your HQ is a crappy, rough town. After doing a few missions there the pink hair girl joins and will partake in debauchery, do a few more missions and the blonde girl joins too and then you rock with all 3 of them for the rest of the game.

I finally found the 3rd story route where you team up with your sister who wears the tie, but sadly she doesn't get any animated scenes, although she is another playable character with some unique CGs which were cool. At some point you talk with her and you have to make the choice "about the sister" to access it.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Guess I'll wait for the full english translation from Kagura. Gonna bookmark it in case if it actually happens (to which it will...soon).

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The only way I've been able to get scenes with them is to lose every boss fight with the black-haired girl. Eventually you go down a story route where your HQ is a crappy, rough town. After doing a few missions there the pink hair girl joins and will partake in debauchery, do a few more missions and the blonde girl joins too and then you rock with all 3 of them for the rest of the game.

I finally found the 3rd story route where you team up with your sister who wears the tie, but sadly she doesn't get any animated scenes, although she is another playable character with some unique CGs which were cool. At some point you talk with her and you have to make the choice "about the sister" to access it.
You don't need to lose to get that, you can win all the fights and follow the story until you get the reveal about her sister. From there you are given three choices as to what path you play from then one. Continuing with the regular story, the siding with the sister story, or the wandering warrior/prostitute story.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
So I cant get it to translate into english, I tried using the rei-patcher, but the shortcut kept asking me to insert a disk, so I deleted the shortcut and re-ran the rei-patcher, that actually allowed me to play the game but it only translated the first few lines of dialog after the opening, I tried using the standard English translation without rei patcher but the extra added on translation broke it so I had to start over by deleting the unzipped game and then opening the original file, but the game broke during the opening.

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Is it worth waiting for the translation to be fixed, or just play now? Any ideas how long it would take?

Also, a question about REIPatcher: Is it supposed to hang frequently? Sometimes it takes upwards of 5 seconds to translate one message, which is a long time when they're just one sentence each.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes