Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Is it worth waiting for the translation to be fixed, or just play now? Any ideas how long it would take?

Also, a question about REIPatcher: Is it supposed to hang frequently? Sometimes it takes upwards of 5 seconds to translate one message, which is a long time when they're just one sentence each.
Yes, it is slow

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
Why not put that in the reviews to help reflect the overall opinion of this game???
my good sire, for that was not the review i wrote, it was the opinion, discussion i wrote that we gentleman's may discus upon thee. As review is based mostly upon criticisms that gentleman's may found flaws, other do not look upon thee for it is in our humanity to discuss upon others, an that is what makes us gentleman's and not animals

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Is it worth waiting for the translation to be fixed, or just play now? Any ideas how long it would take?

Also, a question about REIPatcher: Is it supposed to hang frequently? Sometimes it takes upwards of 5 seconds to translate one message, which is a long time when they're just one sentence each.
Absolutely would recommend waiting, reipatcher will put you to sleep and still wont have a single clue about what's going on.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
does this game actually work and not crash yet?

I've been waiting.. I guess I could wait until kagura takes it if I have to though :rolleyes:

Speedey

Oct 11, 2018

you could always use a different translator, like the Sugoi offline one, takes more computer resources but is much, much faster.

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
Esse jogo que eu gosto muito eu comecei a traduzir ele Hehehehehe.
This game that I like a lot I started to translate it Hehehehehe.

npriltraduzir.jpg

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You have to change the region format to japanese in addition to the system locale.
I actually did all that in 1.06 and 1.07

and still the game would crash all the time and it would also crash during a lot of the gallery scenes when I used a full save to see them since the game would crash so much..

but if it really doesn't crash now, that's good

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I actually did all that in 1.06 and 1.07

and still the game would crash all the time and it would also crash during a lot of the gallery scenes when I used a full save to see them since the game would crash so much..

but if it really doesn't crash now, that's good
You have to change the time format to japanese IDK why but that way it wont crash google how to change the time format to japanese i cant explain it well here, good luck but you will miss out on a lot iff you play with Machine Translation...ML is a jumbled mess of unintelligable sentences.i suggest you wait for the official Translated release, jus like with Ideology in Friction

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

anarc

May 23, 2018
I like how ONEONE1 did their absolute best to make the game (both UI and mechanics) feel as outdated as the RPGMaker using Unity. Thanks, I hate it.

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
¿Hay alguna manera de que las otras chicas sean violadas?
o tienen un archivo guardado con lss tres protagonistas?
he mirado todos los comentarios y no he sacado nada en claro.

sorry google translate
Is there a way for the other girls to be raped?
or do you have a saved file with the three protagonists?
I have looked at all the comments and I have not come up with anything clear.

Reactions: Aeri Rerum
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes