Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
What do you mean? Summer where?
He means Kagura games will release it during summer of 2022, aka within around 5 or so months from now. Of course the release date could change as OneOne1 did say recently on their blog that KG is still working on it, and since the Big Update for Samurai Vandalism will be coming out in Spring, KG will prob release it with the update. So that could extend it slightly if some problems arise.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
One of the tags says it is animated, what part of the game is animated?
After playing around with it for a couple hours months ago I'd say it's only the H-attacks that are animated. The rest of the H-content are in VN-style CGs. There's a lot of varied animations for the monsters and human enemies but they're all really short so they're not really the main dish.

They're basically standard JRPG attack animations except sex and all the enemies are premature ejaculators.

Jun 6, 2017
How broken is the English version? Can you even beat the game if you had the patience to work through the bugs? I tried playing this game and could only play till the bear boss because the translation took too long. Is there a completed _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file someone can spare?

Oct 14, 2021
uhh i can't even get out of the house in the start. it always saying that some of the files is missing. something like that

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
I've ran multiple games perfectly with ReiPatcher but this one doesn't seem to want to catch on and translate the dialogues. Anyone found a way to solve this?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Man, I wish I could travel 5 months into the future so I could get my hands on Kagura's translation of the game and enjoy it as it was intended.
That aside,

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Maybe I missed something, but for a 6GB 2D hgame there sure wasn't much to do. It railroads you into a bunch of generic zones with very easy battles (even playing on Normal), the Good route apparently locks out most of the sex content on you, and there's no reason to explore because chests have nothing but comsumable items you never need past the very early game. Reading some of the comments it seems like this game wasn't really finished? Seems kind of strange considering the price tag.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I wouldn't really call it unfinished, ONEONE1 Games have always been known for their extremely easy difficulty, it makes sense to me atleast, I play H-Games for their H-Content, if I want to play a game for the sake of playing a game, I would just pick any other game I feel like playing, lol.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah OneOne1 has never made their games difficult. They've all been extremely easy games with very basic gameplay. The price tag is as high as it is for many reasons.

It boasts pretty much the highest amount of CGs for a hentai game, and the Art is about as good as it gets.
You get Full screen Animations that are amazingly done with Live 2D.
All Female characters are voiced, and exceptionally well.

Plus the story for OneOne1 games are also the best you'll get for Hentai Games.

The only thing they essentially don't do well is their Gameplay but it's more of a Hentai that is also a Game, rather than a Game that has Hentai in it.

Jan 7, 2018
Is there a reason that the text first show as japanese and, eventually or not, goes back to english? The game itself really doesnt seem too polished but I can play it IF this translation bug can be fixed.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah OneOne1 has never made their games difficult. They've all been extremely easy games with very basic gameplay. The price tag is as high as it is for many reasons.

It boasts pretty much the highest amount of CGs for a hentai game, and the Art is about as good as it gets.
You get Full screen Animations that are amazingly done with Live 2D.
All Female characters are voiced, and exceptionally well.

Plus the story for OneOne1 games are also the best you'll get for Hentai Games.

The only thing they essentially don't do well is their Gameplay but it's more of a Hentai that is also a Game, rather than a Game that has Hentai in it.
Samurai Vandalism supposedly have actual combat sex animations, and not live 2d like before.

Is there a reason that the text first show as japanese and, eventually or not, goes back to english? The game itself really doesnt seem too polished but I can play it IF this translation bug can be fixed.
That is not a bug, it's how the live translation on unity works.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes