MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Machine Translations are a bitch, I hope the Kagura translation in the summer will be worth it the wait
I wanna see some warrior girls becoming sluts who only want cock, not "Chinpu" gosh darnit

Apr 10, 2019
I can't set the game to English, change the REGION and REGION FORMAT to JAPANESE but game still crash when i changed language JP to EN ingame

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can't set the game to English, change the REGION and REGION FORMAT to JAPANESE but game still crash when i changed language JP to EN ingame
Read the thread a bit, the english option in game is completely broken (Oneone1 put it in in version 1, it was broken then and later updates made it worse but they never removed the language option). You need to use reipatcher to translate the game, there's details about that in the thread already, use the search function.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018

Since Kagura won't give a release date, looks like Oneone1 themselves are announcing a Steam release in July. That's over a year from the original release of what I think will be one of Kagura's best selling game. Hopefully Oneone1 already has V2.0 content ready by then and they do a simultaneous release. Otherwise we'll be waiting who knows when before the new content gets localized.

Reactions: f9account

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Since Kagura won't give a release date, looks like Oneone1 themselves are announcing a Steam release in July. That's over a year from the original release of what I think will be one of Kagura's best selling game. Hopefully Oneone1 already has V2.0 content ready by then and they do a simultaneous release. Otherwise we'll be waiting who knows when before the new content gets localized.
If he is announcing it for steam chances are that they are simultaneous or the eng version will be done 1 or 2 months before that.

Kagura Games has always done the addons for Oneone1 games as far as i know for games they pick up

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
4 Months from now huh?
AHHHHH, I wish I could freeze myself and wake up 4 months from now like in that one episode of South Park
Oh well, atleast it will be worth it in the end

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
4 Months from now huh?
AHHHHH, I wish I could freeze myself and wake up 4 months from now like in that one episode of South Park
Oh well, atleast it will be worth it in the end
That is nothing, i am still waiting for Knights of Mesiah, i have almost given up until someone told me its still listed and they have a legal obligation to do it aparently xD

Reactions: srpenty and TomaRi

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
I really want to play this game but I can't read Japanese.

Thankfully we have the auto translator. HOWEVER, after a while of playing the Translator simply stops working, even if I keep it on the same screen for 20 mins it still doesn't translate!

The only options I have are to wait for a full day and pray that whatever is keeping the translator from doing its job goes away temporarily, or change the endpoint from DeepL to Google Translate, which works but I don't want to use Google Translate man!

It's definitely not an internet problem cause I can browse fine even while the translator fails!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can't even play in english despite region/language change, game gives you an error once you leave starting room that crashes your game.
Literally 1 page back...
Read the thread a bit, the english option in game is completely broken (Oneone1 put it in in version 1, it was broken then and later updates made it worse but they never removed the language option). You need to use reipatcher to translate the game, there's details about that in the thread already, use the search function.

Reactions: masMalkar
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes