souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I f

I followed the instructions, and yet I see everything in japanese, Idon't know wtf i'm doing wrong.
Are you using Reipatcher? If so, you need to wait a bit for each translation. It's real time, internet based translation (the default is google translate, but someone posted an install with it set to DeepL which is slower).

Reactions: Hong02

TomaRi

Nov 23, 2021
Help guys, how to use Reipatcher correctly? I changed region and time to Japanese, don't touch patch and run file, only start game and nothing has changed, text not translated.

What do I need to do?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Help guys, how to use Reipatcher correctly? I changed region and time to Japanese, don't touch patch and run file, only start game and nothing has changed, text not translated.

What do I need to do?
Make sure you have internet access, then wait a little while. Reipatcher is a real time translation system that uses your internet. It takes it some time, depending on your connection speed and if it's set to use DeepL (slower) or google translate (less accurate).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is oneone1 working on a new game or is this the last one?
This is their most recent one, and AFAIK they haven't announced another project yet. But they generally have a while between their last release and the announcement for their next. So odds are that there'll be another one coming from them, since they're a generally popular and successful developer.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
This is their most recent one, and AFAIK they haven't announced another project yet. But they generally have a while between their last release and the announcement for their next. So odds are that there'll be another one coming from them, since they're a generally popular and successful developer.
They're working on another. It appears to have a short stack silver haired witch as the MC, just going off of what I see on their Ci-en posts.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Soooo i've heard something bout them fixing translation here. So are we waiting on a good english version or it's time to say goodbye?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
They may wait for the 2.0 version to finalize. Whenever that one is done...
Actually, last I heard, Kagura's planning on releasing the game here on the west in the beginning of the summer, so probably in July, assuming it doesn't get delayed of course
They'll likely sell the 2.0 Update as a DLC like they did for Ideology In Friction's Append, but I'm super looking forward to the game as is being translated!

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
They're working on another. It appears to have a short stack silver haired witch as the MC, just going off of what I see on their Ci-en posts.
If I remember correctly, the game's working title right now is ¨The Scarlet Witch¨, right now, it looks like it will be on a similar vein to ONEONE1's previous HRPG's
Actually, last I heard, Kagura's planning on releasing the game here on the west in the beginning of the summer, so probably in July, assuming it doesn't get delayed of course
On the topic of this new game, I just want to say the MC looks rather bland to me, but her mom? H O L Y S H I T
I am not the only one who wishes she was the main character instead so she would get the full ONEONE1 Course of rape, humiliation, mind break and pregnancy until she became a dirty whore right?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, i have three questions and they are about the translation of the game or eta for kagura games to release, the doubts are:
1- is this game like its previous one that the protagonist can lose her virginity for a dildo?
2- does the protagonist become a slut too fast or is there a slow passage for her to become a slut ?
3- after beating the game, is it allowed to continue ? Or do you have to start a new game ?

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
hey guys, i have three questions and they are about the translation of the game or eta for kagura games to release, the doubts are:
1- is this game like its previous one that the protagonist can lose her virginity for a dildo?
2- does the protagonist become a slut too fast or is there a slow passage for her to become a slut ?
3- after beating the game, is it allowed to continue ? Or do you have to start a new game ?
Not sure about 3 because I never finished. for 1 yes you can use the dildo, for 2 once the MC loses her virginity she can fuck anyone and anything that moves... or doesn't move.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Not sure about 3 because I never finished. for 1 yes you can use the dildo, for 2 once the MC loses her virginity she can fuck anyone and anything that moves... or doesn't move.
welp... of course she can, I mean we piece of thrash the ones who control her.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 1724545
Basically any 111's game, if you're looking for buildup and character sexual progression, there is almost none.
And my favourite. Lose to progress. Because you gonna play the game as we see fit, cuz we ain't gonna account sandbox, just pretend there is one.

Why their games aren't just click next for next event visual novels is beyond me.
WHAT AN AWESOME GAYMEPLAY. -_-

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes