Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Samurai Vandalism supposedly have actual combat sex animations, and not live 2d like before.
You're misunderstanding when I say Live 2D. It's a form of Animation, which is what OneOne1 used for their Combat Animations.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm wondering if a "Foursome Scene" involving Mukuro, Mei, Momo and Kinako is planned for the big update?
I couldn't help but notice just how despite being advertised as one of the playable protagonists, Mei gets very little compared to the other three
So it would be nice to see a scene of all four of them getting fucked together at the same time like we have for the other three

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
You're misunderstanding when I say Live 2D. It's a form of Animation, which is what OneOne1 used for their Combat Animations.
Sorry, I meant that now the sex animations look the like, in the last games they were barebones. Also the combat sex is indeed live 2d, just the victory/special attacks are traditionally animated

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
One of the best things about Kagura's localizations is that they always uncensor the games, so you're good

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Nothing as of now, but if ONEONE1's word is to be believed, the Steam version will drop in the west in the summer
So some time in June
I can't wait for it, there are some many great scenes in this game that would have their eroticisism amplified by the translation
The ones i'm looking forward to the most are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
personally

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah OneOne1 has never made their games difficult. They've all been extremely easy games with very basic gameplay. The price tag is as high as it is for many reasons.

It boasts pretty much the highest amount of CGs for a hentai game, and the Art is about as good as it gets.
You get Full screen Animations that are amazingly done with Live 2D.
All Female characters are voiced, and exceptionally well.

Plus the story for OneOne1 games are also the best you'll get for Hentai Games.

The only thing they essentially don't do well is their Gameplay but it's more of a Hentai that is also a Game, rather than a Game that has Hentai in it.
My biggest pet peeve their games is that there's never really any sense of progression. Your character can either fuck everything that moves or no-one with no real in between.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
My biggest pet peeve their games is that there's never really any sense of progression. Your character can either fuck everything that moves or no-one with no real in between.
True, its kind of a problem with a lot of ONEONE games as far as I remember. They often have a virgin/slut binary where a character is incredibly pure and chaste until they get fucked once and then its "All aboard the dick train! Choo Choo!" Its a shame as they are all generally decent enough games otherwise with good production values. They just can't do good corruption content to save there lives.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
True, its kind of a problem with a lot of ONEONE games as far as I remember. They often have a virgin/slut binary where a character is incredibly pure and chaste until they get fucked once and then its "All aboard the dick train! Choo Choo!" Its a shame as they are all generally decent enough games otherwise with good production values. They just can't do good corruption content to save there lives.
Part of the problem with their corruption is that they skip a lot of time to get to the slutty side. Basically every game has a timeskip in between chapters, which is when the corruption actually happens with the MC.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Part of the problem with their corruption is that they skip a lot of time to get to the slutty side. Basically every game has a timeskip in between chapters, which is when the corruption actually happens with the MC.
It's almost like they want to make a "serious" game with hentai on the side, almost like a easter egg, something parallel, and not complementary. It is even comical how you can go slut even in the knight(good) route, and talk all shy to your love interest after taking dozens of horse dicks on the way.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
biggest disapointment is, that it is a fuckin RPGM in a unity engine..... why????? i'd like to extract the pictures..... and btw: RPGM as a game engine works very fine as well. I dont like the controls here.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Very true. They also reuse the same images 99% of the time and the only way to progress sensitivity is by spamming random events over and over again.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes