souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the compressed version does not need the complicated tutorial to unlock the H-content in the game or still it need to be done???
Well, if you want to get the scenes you can literally change one thing in the in game settings to unlock the gallery instantly.

Otherwise, there's a guide in the folder that tells you which branches there are in the story, basically just a developer made walkthrough.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So it's better to just wait for Kagura English version?

Otherwise the instructions to run it in some kind of English in the OP is still correct?
Yes, the Kagura version should come with the latest patches, including the planned 2.0.
Is this even as good as Ideology and Meritocracy? Maybe I'll play it one day but for now with having those games it doesn't seem worth it.
Better Imo, mainly with the improved combat sex animations. But it is still pretty formulaic like the old games, and the girls have the same "from virgin to slut in a heartbeat" switch.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
the compressed version does not need the complicated tutorial to unlock the H-content in the game or still it need to be done???
go to the "Settings" (or Configuration what ever it'll be called....thanks AutoTranslater)

After that go to "System Setting 3" (the third selection on the left)

You'll see "Extra Force Opening" (again whatever your says due to the Autotranslator. Its the last selection on this tab)

Click on the button to the right of this "Extra Force Opening"

The picture shows the button in a red box

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
go to the "Settings" (or Configuration what ever it'll be called....thanks AutoTranslater)

After that go to "System Setting 3" (the third selection on the left)

You'll see "Extra Force Opening" (again whatever your says due to the Autotranslator. Its the last selection on this tab)

Click on the button to the right of this "Extra Force Opening"

The picture shows the button in a red box
thanks now i can download it

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
so the pregnancy tag , how is presented on the game ? is an end scene or a full developed mechanic ?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
so the pregnancy tag , how is presented on the game ? is an end scene or a full developed mechanic ?
You have to fail quest (just like in all other ONEONE1 games) and follow another route. Don't remember it's name. Then you can visit a clinic where doctor puts you into experiment. After that you will be able to get pregnant from monsters.

Reactions: mrwolf14

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So the game crashes a lot in English? No work arounds for it?
Reading the thread helps...

Don't use the built in english setting. That's bugged to hell and doesn't work.

I haven't confirmed it, but I assume the update to the first post is the version someone shared with the update with reipatcher preinstalled and set to deepL. So, use the japanese setting and then you'll need an active internet connection and to wait a little while for the translation to pop up.

Reipatcher is a translation overlay that reads text from unity games and translates in real time, but it does take a little while the first time a new piece of text shows up.

Sep 27, 2017
Lost my shit when I started new game, then went scrolling internet and heard a russian song. Is this common for japanese to use russian songs?
I dont know this one, but their games actually have great musics.

Reactions: keke91 and Faf

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
As i played the Samurai Vandalism, i realized that i do not understand Japanese. As one who watched all JoJo episodes and many more, i never heard them saying in game "YARE YARE" or "NIGERUNDAYO" basically i had no idea what am doing most of the game, and for that i shall give it my final review:
Action: 2/5
Mechanic: 3/5
Animation: 3/5

Can the fap: 2/5
Translation: 1/5

OVERAL:
2/5

Why not put that in the reviews to help reflect the overall opinion of this game???

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes