souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So now we went from english to MTL in a way?
The built in translation (when it worked better in the first release) was just MTL done by oneone1. There's never been a proper translation for the game released yet, and the english option in the settings really should have been removed or hidden, since later updates just broke it more than the initial release.

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
Does someone know if there is a way of removing(the delay) or make the translation faster? or is this something expected based on the kind of translation done?

Appreciate the effort btw.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Samurai Vandalism just got to Steam on the "TBA" banner and it says it'll have English option, so soon we'll have it officially translated.
That doesn't mean it'll be anything more than MTL, though. There's plenty of MTL on Steam. Maybe they'll fix some of the bugs.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Does someone know if there is a way of removing(the delay) or make the translation faster? or is this something expected based on the kind of translation done? Appreciate the effort btw.
It's expected - it's actually doing a live translation for every new line using . Extremely inefficient, but it's a clever way to wedge MTL into an existing title.

Reactions: ralbert

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
That doesn't mean it'll be anything more than MTL, though. There's plenty of MTL on Steam. Maybe they'll fix some of the bugs.
It's Kagura Games so I think it'll be fine. I haven't played all of their games, but the ones I have all had good English.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So it's better to just wait for Kagura English version?

Otherwise the instructions to run it in some kind of English in the OP is still correct?

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
I'll probably hold out for the Steam release and see if anything changes - also, those speeds on the downloads are beyond ass. Really gotta have a torrent link option.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is this even as good as Ideology and Meritocracy? Maybe I'll play it one day but for now with having those games it doesn't seem worth it.

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
Lost my shit when I started new game, then went scrolling internet and heard a russian song. Is this common for japanese to use russian songs?

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i played the Samurai Vandalism, i realized that i do not understand Japanese. As one who watched all JoJo episodes and many more, i never heard them saying in game "YARE YARE" or "NIGERUNDAYO" basically i had no idea what am doing most of the game, and for that i shall give it my final review:
Action: 2/5
Mechanic: 3/5
Animation: 3/5

Can the fap: 2/5
Translation: 1/5

OVERAL:
2/5

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
the compressed version does not need the complicated tutorial to unlock the H-content in the game or still it need to be done???

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes