kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's clear this is MTL. It even says in the first post "English (DEEPL)". For those who don't know, DEEPL is a translation tool like google translate but in some instances, it's more accurate in my opinion.

I guess this game was run through DEEPL API and then maybe the text file was edited. There's no way to know to what extend it was edited unless the one who did it posts it.

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
Yikes. Any idea of when the official translation is coming out?
Nope, Kagura basically never tells you their progress as far as I know, they usually just one day drop a "Next friday this game is getting released, here's where you can buy it"

Reactions: Eldar

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Nope, Kagura basically never tells you their progress as far as I know, they usually just one day drop a "Next friday this game is getting released, here's where you can buy it"
i don't think kagura pick this one up tho

as far as i know

• Angry
Reactions: Trollwut

Retrias

Nov 4, 2017
Unity MTL is one of those thing I really avoid, 99% of the time it uses google translate live translation so I have to wait for it to translate rather than being served poetry on the spot

Reactions: Thecatbred

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
what is this bugfix included anyway? that common error where we must change date to jap format?

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
Is from the same company that is keeping in "coming soon" princess of zeven from 4 years ago.
So, i'm afraid is gonna be a very looong waiting.
To be fair, Kagura's speed does vary, stuff like Zeven and some of the titles they adopted in the early days seems to never come out, while others can go from anywhere around a few weeks to months to years. At least their quality is fine though.

Apr 25, 2018
anyone got a full save on the slut path? i know that you can unlock the gallery from the beginning, but that isn't what i'm looking for.

thanks

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah Kagura picks up way more than they can handle, its like a weird monopolization thing they translate the most popular things thats gonna give them money and "coming soon" any and everything else

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes