fupfurfun

Jun 25, 2020
Has it happened to someone else that the access to the game is deleted by itself and does not let you replace it when extracting the file again? I extracted the file several times and when extracting access to the game it gives me an error

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has it happened to someone else that the access to the game is deleted by itself and does not let you replace it when extracting the file again? I extracted the file several times and when extracting access to the game it gives me an error
Ok, guessing English isn't your first language.

If you are asking about the game files being deleted, check your antivirus settings. That is pretty much the only thing that could be deleting game file on it's own. Also, if someone else has access to your computer, they could also be messing with it (for some reason).

If there is an error message that pops up, please post a picture of what that error actually says, since that's what tells you what problem the game actually ran into.

fupfurfun

Jun 25, 2020
Ok, guessing English isn't your first language.

If you are asking about the game files being deleted, check your antivirus settings. That is pretty much the only thing that could be deleting game file on it's own. Also, if someone else has access to your computer, they could also be messing with it (for some reason).

If there is an error message that pops up, please post a picture of what that error actually says, since that's what tells you what problem the game actually ran into.
Exactly I don't speak English, and nobody else than me has access to my computer so as you say if it could be my antivirus, I will show the error if it reappears after extracting it again

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrrrm, can I not use my saves from 1.01 with 1.10? My game is bugging out hard, can't even change maps...

Edit: Ok, I can only load a save and nothing else right now, I always get this:
Screenshot (8960).png

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
when going through prolog always at same point i get error message saying

"Sorry... The application will be quit because an error has occurred. ScriptException: scenarios/common(351,2):イメージ"EventCG/eva_a001_1_0_0100000_0000000_0_0"のロードに失敗しました"

google translate say イメージ = image and のロードに失敗しました = failed to load is there a way to fix that some patch or something ?
and i am startin from 0 no old saves also saw someone before mention version 1.10 the one i downloaded from 1st page link is 1.07

Edit: also tried to not watch prolog then i get an error when i leave the 1st room where darkhaired girl wakes up

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
when going through prolog always at same point i get error message saying

"Sorry... The application will be quit because an error has occurred. ScriptException: scenarios/common(351,2):イメージ"EventCG/eva_a001_1_0_0100000_0000000_0_0"のロードに失敗しました"

google translate say イメージ = image and のロードに失敗しました = failed to load is there a way to fix that some patch or something ?
and i am startin from 0 no old saves also saw someone before mention version 1.10 the one i downloaded from 1st page link is 1.07

Edit: also tried to not watch prolog then i get an error when i leave the 1st room where darkhaired girl wakes up
Did you put your pc region and time setting to japanese and made sure to use the japanese language and not english in the game's parameter tab ?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Did you put your pc region and time setting to japanese and made sure to use the japanese language and not english in the game's parameter tab ?
Pc region is set played other H-games without problems (aside of not understanding the plot if they are in Japanese) ,for the language when I first got the error was set to English then I read your comment set it to Japanese and still got same error.
Edit: If I change from English to Japanese what is the point when it fails to load images ? or even if it worked how am i supposed to play when i don't understand Japanese ?

Last edited:

Yukira☆

Aug 3, 2021
Next time they should make a game that you can change the outfit rather than change the form of the main character. ( Or they can do both)

Yukira☆

Aug 3, 2021
someone answer me please :(
Wait for Kagura to translate this game(I am just waiting, cuz I want the uncensored version of this game). You still can play, although the translation has a lot of bugs(A lot of mistakes) you can still understand. I simply gave up playing this game without a good translation cuz I like to understand the story of it.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
someone answer me please :(
There was a DeepL patch posted by a user a couple pages back I tried that kinda made the translation a bit more tolerable. However translating the lines takes some time. If you want to try that and see how comfortable you are with it, by all means do. I was fine with it but I'll say it does spoil the game's corruption story a bit and having to wait for lines to be translated on-the-fly does ruin the flow of the game.

On one hand it's playable with some issues you'd have to accept if you want to play it as it is. On the other hand the Kagura translation is supposedly waiting on the Append dlc for this game and that puts the translation release at something like 2023(?).

Personally, I'd play it since by the time I've blasted nuts and finished this game I'd have all but forgotten it's poetry come 2023. Besides the storyline is simply a ONEONE1 affair with some slight differences.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So I managed to get the game working beyond prolog and the black haired girls room problem is it only works in Japanese and if I try to write all the text into google translate it will take less time to learn actual Japanese .what would happen if I save after those crash points and switch to English in settings ? Or some other way to get the translation going some games i played needed translation patches to be installed where the game is installed only here can't find such patch .

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So I managed to get the game working beyond prolog and the black haired girls room problem is it only works in Japanese and if I try to write all the text into google translate it will take less time to learn actual Japanese .what would happen if I save after those crash points and switch to English in settings ? Or some other way to get the translation going some games i played needed translation patches to be installed where the game is installed only here can't find such patch .
The built in "translation" is completely broken, so don't bother. If you use it'll automatically use google translate for a (fairly) fast MTL. Alternatively a short while ago someone posted the most recent update with reipatcher installed and set to use deepL, which is much slower but (theoretically) more accurate.

Here's a long, detailed explanation on installing reipatcher I wrote for a different thread, but it's the same process for any unity game. You can skip steps 1 and 2, since the guy I was helping was really REALLY slow to understand anything less detailed to use reipatcher.

Well, noxtek uploaded a version with the translation now, but here's the pedantic details version if you need it in the futire.

SUPER LONG DETAILED TRANSLATION INSTRUCTIONS GO! (for windows)

1: Look at the first post and find the link next to (patch above require XUnity translator) in the first post (near the bottom after the translation post).
2: Click the (patch above require XUnity translator) link.
3: Look at the post that the link brings up. There's a link called releases near the top of the post
4: Click the releases link
5: Find the most recent post on the github page that the releases link opened. (currently 4.14.0)
6: Find the list of files near the bottom of that post.
8: In that list click on xunity autotranslator reipatcher link
9: That brings up a download for the file. Save that file where ever you want
10: Extract the .exe file from the download into into your game folder (using your preferred unzipping program, 7zip is mine)
11: Make sure that the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe is in the same folder as your NoR.exe (or other unity game)
12: Double click the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe to run it and click run if / when windows asks you if you want to run it.
13: Wait until the window that opens says setup completed, press any key to exit.
14: Make sure that window is the active window and press any key (that means whatever key on your keyboard you want, there is no key labeled /called "any")
15: The first time you want to run the translated game double click on the new NightofRevenge(patch and Run).exe that you should have in the game folder. Again, click run when windows asks about it.
16: The unity startup window should come up now and allow you to change resolution, graphics quality, and so on.
17: Click the play button to launch the game
18: The translator should now be active, however it is a real time internet based translation for the first time you encounter any text. You have to have an active internet connection for it to work. For quickly disappearing texts, like speech bubbles in some scenes it may not translate in time.
19: For all future times that you run the game you'll only need to use the normal NightofRevenge.exe
20: If you want to use a translation patch someone posts here you will first need to do everything through step 18. After that you can replace the translation files located in :
NoR 0.48\NightofRevenge_ver0.48\AutoTranslator\Translation\en
with the one downloaded from the forum.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes