souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah i figured it out by downloading and looking it up, but thanks for reply. Also in the settings there is setting called extra forced release (i think it was called that) what does that mean in english :D It was set on disabled on standard so i didnt touch it but im curiuos. Also the the translation is quite bearable, it is even better than some of older oneone1 games like heiress and dark elf:DD
The translation of the older games was done by a shitty company, basically they did a (from my understanding) proper translation to Chinese. Then they threw it into a MTL program and shat it back into the game, breaking everything in the process. The English ones were basically just a cash grab, and the massive complaints about them cause oneone to switch translators to kagura.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah i figured it out by downloading and looking it up, but thanks for reply. Also in the settings there is setting called extra forced release (i think it was called that) what does that mean in english :D It was set on disabled on standard so i didnt touch it but im curiuos. Also the the translation is quite bearable, it is even better than some of older oneone1 games like heiress and dark elf:DD
Not sure about that one either since I also didn't use it yet, but my guess is that it forcefully unlock the "Extra" menu with things like the CG Gallery, instead of waiting to unlock it by finishing the game a first time.

Nov 28, 2021
okey, for some reason my game just wont allow me to update my H status in 1.10.2 its just stuck on D and wont level up.

i dont know if this is a well known bug atm but just thought i'd put it out there.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Dev working on the patch

Last edited:

mandible145

Jul 13, 2017
Yo, I took a quick look at the game (ver. 1.10.2 uploaded previous page) 'cause I was tired of waiting for Kagura.

So I patched it with the latest ReiPatcher version, edited it so that it's DeepL that do the translation instead of Google and also did some manual edits (nothing fancy, just a couple things here and there such as names and menu, spent like 20 minutes on it)
Only cons is that DeepL takes a couple more seconds to translate any lines in the game compared to Google but it's better quality.
Currently putting it in a .rar and uploading it, will edit post with links when it's done

Edit :

1- Make Sure your Region AND Hour Window settings are both in Japanese, or it won't work.
2- Launch using the regular SamuraiVandalism.exe, not the shortcut with (Patch and Run), or it will overwrite any change I made.
3- If you want to do some manual edits of your own, just open "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" located in [AutoTranslator -> Translation -> en -> Text] in the game folder. That's where ReiPatcher store any Hooked and translated text, it's rather easy to understand how to edit anything (You can also try to play with the other txt files but it might mess things up).

Edit 2 : Here's a small patch with Manual edits and some "consistency programming" I did with ReiPatcher. Should help with maintaining consistency when names, locations, currency etc are used. I'm not that far in my playthrough (chapter 2) so I'll maybe update it again later.

- Extract AutoTranslator.rar in main game folder (with main .exe) and overwrite when asked.
any chance you can upload this to a website other than mega I can't figure out how to get past the bandwidth limit

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know when the Kagura version is coming out. Just curious since it doesn't say anything on their website but I know you can preorder it.
We don't know until they announce the release, they never show the progress they made on a game
Kagura indeed won't say anything about dates for their releases.
What we "know", or more likely what we can "guess" is that Kagura is currently waiting for the V2.0 Append DLC of the game before they continue translation.

While Kagura doesn't communicate with their user, they can't not communicate with their partners / content provider, so OneOne1 said in one of their news post on Ci-En iirc that the kagura version (Steam) should comes out around end Spring-Summer.

Edit : Here's said news post :
2022-01-10 06_06_24-ONE ONE1 article list (details) --Ci-en --2nd page.png
Google translation of their message is not very clear, here's the deepL version... "The game is currently scheduled to be released in the spring or summer of next year, due to some conflicts with the aforementioned Kagura Games."

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes