Zyro

May 27, 2017
Yeah Kagura picks up way more than they can handle, its like a weird monopolization thing they translate the most popular things thats gonna give them money and "coming soon" any and everything else
They have the tendency to bite off more than they could chew. Afaik a bunch of their translators are freelancers, so a project might get delayed for months if the translator quits and they couldn't find a replacement.

Still doesn't excuse Princess of Zeven being in translation hell for almost 3 years now, they first announced it on the 12th of March 2019.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does it still do the bug when exiting houses at the beginning, in english (obviously)?
Don't use the built in english setting. That's bugged to hell and doesn't work.

I haven't confirmed it, but I assume the update to the first post is the version someone shared with the update with reipatcher preinstalled and set to deepL. So, use the japanese setting and then you'll need an active internet connection and to wait a little while for the translation to pop up.

Reipatcher is a translation overlay that reads text from unity games and translates in real time, but it does take a little while the first time a new piece of text shows up.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017

I haven't confirmed it, but I assume the update to the first post is the version someone shared with the update with reipatcher preinstalled and set to deepL. So, use the japanese setting and then you'll need an active internet connection and to wait a little while for the translation to pop up.

Reipatcher is a translation overlay that reads text from unity games and translates in real time, but it does take a little while the first time a new piece of text shows up.
So after all this time it still doesn't work wow

Reactions: Lucifer84

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017

So now we went from english to MTL in a way?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah Kagura picks up way more than they can handle, its like a weird monopolization thing they translate the most popular things thats gonna give them money and "coming soon" any and everything else
I'm starting to think they do it cause this prevent fantranslators from picking those titles.
Making a proper not MTL translation require time and effort, if someone else declare is gonna do it, then no one else will. But what's the point of leaving a title closed in a safe for years without selling it? Not to mention probably some naive people already paid for it, cause you can already buy these "coming soon titles".

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes