lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
So, last night while I was searching for something to play, I met this game.
I remember downloading this before but for some reason, I never played it.
To understand why I downloaded the game and started playing. The reason was simple, translation. It was simply not possible to understand anything at all. That's why I decided to do a simple Deepl translation for myself and try playing it that way.

Long story short, it is finished a short while ago. However, it is purely amateur work and only done for me within a short time limit. Please don't expect high quality. But I think it is at least understandable. If you face any game-breaking problem please report it here. I will try to help if I have time.

And lastly, it would be greatly appreciated if someone did a real translation for this.
Good night.

Link:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
To understand why I downloaded the game and started playing. The reason was simple, translation. It was simply not possible to understand anything at all. That's why I decided to do a simple Deepl translation for myself and try playing it that way.

Long story short, it is finished a short while ago. However, it is purely amateur work and only done for me within a short time limit. Please don't expect high quality. But I think it is at least understandable. If you face any game-breaking problem please report it here. I will try to help if I have time.

And lastly, it would be greatly appreciated if someone did a real translation for this.
Good night.

Link: Mega
A deepl translation without changing the genre? Thanks a lot man

wellrock6523

Jul 24, 2018
anyone know of any other "battle NTR" games like this one and the 'my girlfriend advanced to the dancer class' game? Not netorase where the MC knows.

Cross14

Dec 7, 2020
Does anyone know if the final part was fixed? Last time a played this game and finshed the main story, the mother-in-law appeared. I can't remember perfectly but when I tried to bang her the game stopped working and an error sign appeared.

LTMRolese

Feb 22, 2023
Hi, I know that this place is not used much, but if there is still a soul that can tell me how to do the bandit event? more specifically how to make Sana can steal, I have reviewed all the comments and answers in this forum and none specifies how to make Sana can steal

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, I know that this place is not used much, but if there is still a soul that can tell me how to do the bandit event? more specifically how to make Sana can steal, I have reviewed all the comments and answers in this forum and none specifies how to make Sana can steal
defeat sometimes the bandit in the forest, he will eventually appear in the city, lose to him(it will make easier), if you already fought him and won i don't remeber exactly what happens, but probally you have someway to make the things go, either way if you have enough ntr, she will visit him(the bandit) at night to make him stop being mean to mc, of course this will end with a D in the P, after that keep repeating her sex with him, and eventually she will start to stealing when you go with her in the houses and interact with glowing things

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know if the final part was fixed? Last time a played this game and finshed the main story, the mother-in-law appeared. I can't remember perfectly but when I tried to bang her the game stopped working and an error sign appeared.
The final version was never fixed to let you fuck Milk without the game crashing. If I recall, it was only one scene that was repeated in the next (and last) scene with her so you didn't really miss anything but dialogue. One of the earlier versions THAT scene wasn't glitched but other stuff was.

CJtheTrainchaser

Mar 2, 2023
Hello, i have the jp game version and the english translation downloaded but i dont know how i make it work to change the language to english. Can someone help me and give me a detailed instruction?

Nov 1, 2019
I'm still working on what I said above, I'll post on the devlog when the v0.2 is ready.
Holy crap dude i just saw this thread and youre my hero
I love the Sana game and saw what youre working on
I hopee you add more hotter ntr moments they were the best parts of the game

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So now there's 3 different translations for the game, lol. I'm interested in the upcoming mod though.
Well its short with not much dialogue, so a good way to get some practice.
Between the multiple translations I've hit all the interesting scenes, they all had different break points (one for Milk, and another for the morning milk session with the farmer). If there is a mod, might be fun to check it out if there is a lot of differences.

Always liked this game for the concept, and number of scenes (even if repeatable).

CJtheTrainchaser

Mar 2, 2023
Hey where did you get this vversions ranslation
I played the other one but its not as good
Go to the right of the motel and skip time till night on specific day while traveling with sana and then you can see a new interaction in the messy house on the right (above the merchant shop). After you interacted with it, you have to get sana to prison by stealing and then go to jail at night time. Sleeping 3x isnt necessary afaik but try with and without

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What is the best translation? I assume the one that had most manual hours put in but which is it?

Reactions: Savasch

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

Good night.

Link: Mega
Why is the fan translation pretty much same big as the whole game? o_O

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes