Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 851 28.3%
  • Nora

Votes: 854 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,272 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 483 16.1%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Tonight, I played with customized lights (main light + key/filler/back light for each characters), reflections, especially on the eyes, I finally found how to make them less mirror-like. We can finally see the true color of Nora eyes :ROFLMAO:

Well, it does indeed look better...but what an insane amount of time and work needed to adjust everything manually and correctly. :eek:
If I do that for every render, next release will be in 6 months :ROFLMAO:. But I will try to do that for key scenes at least.

ssd2 aswandam NR E.png

Caryland

May 23, 2020
Tonight, I played with customized lights (main light + key/filler/back light for each characters), reflections, especially on the eyes, I finally found how to make them less mirror-like. We can finally see the true color of Nora eyes :ROFLMAO:

Well, it does indeed look better...but what an insane amount of time and work needed to adjust everything manually and correctly. :eek:
If I do that for every render, next release will be in 6 months :ROFLMAO:. But I will try to do that for key scenes at least.

View attachment 1038618
It ain't easy making eye candy, but worth the effort. Nice stuff.

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
You can. But you need >75pts with her before the bar event. It's not an x scene though
Same for the extended naked scene on the rocks, you need >75pts at that time.
I tried several times with the cheat mod on and with it uninstalled and I always had more than 75

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
I never get the extended scene on the rocks or visit Rion in her room even though I am over 75 at the end of episode 1 Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 10.11.03 pm.png

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1_v0.3 Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So here is indirect ntr in the
Even in non ntr route
LI tell you about a old boyfriend and how good or bad the sex was with him is NTR. It's designed to make the MC feel jealous.

And here developer said we will not see any ntr players points are high with that character
Jesus, how delicate can you get, you do know that every LI in every game that is not a virgin have had sex before right?. I'm playing Maddie route and she has not bragged about any old boyfriend (not that it would matter).

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
So here is indirect ntr in the
Even in non ntr route
LI tell you about a old boyfriend and how good or bad the sex was with him is NTR. It's designed to make the MC feel jealous.

And here developer said we will not see any ntr players points are high with that character
Aye, we need to start giving fictional characters chastity belts, so they're not having offscreen sex with other unknown fictional characters.
Like in the good ol' medieval times.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm taking about rion
And I know everyone is not virgin in games
But what is the reason of saying how her sex life is with her bf and how she get fucked by random guy in Egypt
Developer said if you don't play ntr route then you will not counter ntr stetment
But he in non ntr route we see ntr statment

Developer should just write this game is only for hardcore ntr loves
Not for non ntr fans
So with your logic, a woman talking about having had sex makes this game hardcore NTR and should only be played by NTR fans?

Do you even hear yourself? Calling that NTR is really stretching it's meaning to it's fullest. not to mention that the other LI's don't even have that much.

Seriously, just go play another game, your complaints about this is just ridiculous.

Reactions: HaremGamesHater

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Seriously, just go play another game, your complaints about this is just ridiculous.
Gonna risk being a bit of a cunt, but looking at the discord and patreon i guess most people went to play another game.
The not "NTR" didn't bother me , but the mind-numbingly dialogue did.
And now off i fuck to play another game.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Gonna risk being a bit of a cunt, but looking at the discord and patreon i guess most people went to play another game.
The not "NTR" didn't bother me , but the mind-numbingly dialogue did.
And now off i fuck to play another game.
Don't think you're being a cunt, I am kinda thinking the same as you.
I seriously considered adding some Patreon $$ to this game when I first saw it as the artwork is fantastic.

The Dev's comments about game direction (something that is and should always be their own choice) originally caused me to "wait and watch" instead. But I've been around long enough to have some pretty strong suspicions as to where this game is going, which is not in a direction I will enjoy. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Good luck with the game Dev.

I too will now fuck off to play another game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's ok, not every game has to cater to everyone. Or do you want the same games just with different skin ? Like the countless incest games where you're dad is dead/gone and you return home to bang your mother and your 2-3 sisters, or the college games

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's ok, not every game has to cater to everyone. Or do you want the same games just with different skin ? Like the countless incest games where you're dad is dead/gone and you return home to bang your mother and your 2-3 sisters, or the college games
U pulled me back in after i had fucked off.
I didn't say any of that i said the dialogue bored the shit out of me, and made a shit joke about the low level of support the game has.
And i play all games that are released here and elsewhere since i got no fucking life.
Also...
J57Cz1z6_400x400.jpg
Now hopefully i fuck off for real...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok just got around to enjoy this update and i really liked it :giggle:

I mean that restaurant event with Nora and her group was very, very nice. Nora got some serious moves :BootyTime:

I just knew it Nora was the one on my main save path, can't wait to see how MC discovers her "other talents" in future updates :love:

p.s. I think there is a small typo/bug when Julian enters the bus and calls the MC... "Gleen" i was like ayy lmao gleenx you troll, immersion broken forever :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: GleenXstudio
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes