Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 843 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 846 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,253 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 478 16.1%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I tried something new today. I don't really know what to think of it, so I'll share it with you guys here as well.

Attached to this post, you will find that small video.

I recorded a few seconds of gameplay from a scene where I animated a character during the dialogue to make it a little bit livelier (in that scene Nora, but other characters will also be animated), and several at the same time sometimes.

The thing is that I might do only 2 or 3 dialogue animations per character, at least for now, not many more.
The good point is that it makes the scene less static
The bad point is that it can be repetitive/annoying after a while, always seeing the same motion.
Also, this is not meant to be used all time, I see it more for static scenes when it's mostly blahblahblah in order for those to be a bit more dynamic. No side heads image in that case then.

What do you think ? Good addition or waste of time ?

Note : the dialogue in the video doesn't make sense, don't even try to understand :ROFLMAO: . It's just to show the principle.

Last edited:
Reactions: hisstoryman

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I tried something new today. I don't really know what to think of it, so I'll share it with you guys here as well.

I recorded a few seconds of gameplay from a scene where I animated a character during the dialogue to make it a little bit livelier (in that scene Nora, but other characters will also be animated), and several at the same time sometimes.

The thing is that I might do only 2 or 3 dialogue animations per character, at least for now, not many more.
The bad point is that it can be repetitive/annoying after a while, always seeing the same motion.
Also, this is not meant to be used all time, I see it more for static scenes when it's mostly blahblahblah in order for those to be a bit more dynamic. No side heads image in that case then.

Note : the dialogue in the video doesn't make sense, don't even try to understand :ROFLMAO: . It's just to show the principle.
If it's easy/not too consuming to do, why not? Personally I like more varied renders when it comes to camera direction and mugshots ( for more dynamic conversations), like with "High Life".

Reactions: GleenXstudio

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018

I like it but I could see the hand movement getting annoying. Something more subtle with just the head tilting might be less intrusive. But it definitely adds to the variety.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this good for ntr game?
I'm not sure it has NTR properly. As far as I know, girls who aren't in a romantic relationship with the MC (and in the game the MC can only have one girlfriend) can date others, but I don't think that can be considered NTR. Since I'm not an asshole and I don't try to flirt with several, I can't say what happens if you do that, maybe then you do have NTR.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
I'm not sure it has NTR properly. As far as I know, girls who aren't in a romantic relationship with the MC (and in the game the MC can only have one girlfriend) can date others, but I don't think that can be considered NTR. Since I'm not an asshole and I don't try to flirt with several, I can't say what happens if you do that, maybe then you do have NTR.
But are there enough voyeur scenes of other girls with other men

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes