Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Despite the explicit wording of the definition for the tag on this site, cheating female is NTR
that's crap. NTR has nothing to do about being female or male.

But more important: cheating is NOT ntr (netorare), it's netorase, even by japanese terms (to which i personally stick- btw).

Stealing ANOTHER one's love interest is also NOT netorare, it would be called netori - just for the record

ANd let's not talk about whether netorase and netori shoeld be abbriviated by NTR (which they should NOT), the tag explicite is "netorare". You may take any definition you find, it's never ever netorare. (for MC).
(again: it would be netorare if you play as Robbie - but for sure changing the circumstances like chaging the protagonist might change the whole thing - but things are not changed, they are like they are)

Oh, and btw:
i am a known NTR hater - if even i don't call this NTR, then i don't know :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i am a known NTR hater
"I don't like NTR but I'm going to pretend that I'm more of an authority on NTR than Japanese doujin writers."
that's crap. NTR has nothing to do about being female or male.
NTR is a Japanese term. It refers to specifically a woman being stolen. A man being stolen from his female lover as I've already said is reverse NTR. Don't like it? Then take it up with the Japanese language.
cheating is NOT ntr (netorare), it's netorase
Incorrect. Netorase is consensual sharing. Where a man gets off to his lover having sex with others.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
"I don't like NTR but I'm going to pretend that I'm more of an authority on NTR than Japanese doujin writers."
of course - i am not one who actually hides behind some terms, changing them to my liking just to be able to rant. I actually learn about them. If you don't like something you really should know what it's called.
So i hate netorare, but i love netori - so what?

Netorase is consensual sharing. Where a man gets off to his lover having sex with others.
with that, you are right - my bad

NTR is a Japanese term. It refers to specifically a woman being stolen.
wrong - even it's mostly a woman, the gender is not specified

EDIT:
but let's not getting too much off-topic and stop this

Reactions: jazz7

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Such heated discussions here for a game that is below average! The render quality is bad to very bad, the animations are almost decent and the writing is below average.

Why waste your time here? Is it a case of hardcore fanboys defending their fav game or is it a case of really bored people with to much time and energy on their hands having nothing better to do than philosophize more or less off-topic?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Such heated discussions here for a game that is below average! The render quality is bad to very bad, the animations are almost decent and the writing is below average.

Why waste your time here? Is it a case of hardcore fanboys defending their fav game or is it a case of really bored people with to much time and energy on their hands having nothing better to do than philosophize more or less off-topic?
on thanksgiving day nonetheless!!

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Android file is absolute crap. Constantly crashes, mostly in the phone but nowhere is actually safe.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 2052825

Overview:
Aimee just turned 19 and grew up in Sydney with her parents.
Recently her dad received a huge promotion at work and the whole family,
packed up and moved to the small town of Sandy Bay.
The story follows Aimee as she deals with handling her new life in a small town while,
deciding if she wants to keep things going with her long distance boyfriend.
You'll need to decide whether she stays loyal, or if it's time she spreads her wings.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-22
Release Date: 2023-10-03
Developer: Lex -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: WT-Mod* - Cheat Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2052814 View attachment 2052815 View attachment 2052816 View attachment 2052817 View attachment 2052818 View attachment 2052819 View attachment 2052820 View attachment 2052821 View attachment 2052823
Yes dont know, but there is 100% no netorare in this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi all!

Version 0.65 is now available for FREE on itch.

Or if you'd like to play the newest version, version 0.70 is available exclusively on Patreon -

Lots of new content with Tyler, Maddy, Johnny and Toby in these new chapters.

Don't hesitate to post if you have any feedback or suggestions for future content.

Thanks!

Lex :)

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Damn, I haven't played the last 2 yet - still catching up on older ones (new releases move them further back) with all the medical issues/hospitalizations (fall down the stairs in July and heart problems since late October - original heart attack Jan 8 2016.) Right now to Meeting Her.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This last update extremely disrespects and ends the loyal path forcefully. Aimee cheats on Robbie twice and there is nothing you can do, even if before you selected every single option for her not to cheat. I even started the game from the beginning, because I thought it was a bug, and that my choices in my save were flagged as different choices. I selected the option before which said that Aimee is not interested in girls, yet I get a lesbian scene, and I ignored and refused to help Tyler every time before, but she ends up naked kissing his dick. Very disappointing, now I feel led on and teased by the option and the possibility to stay loyal. End of line here I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arra64

Jul 7, 2020
What the hell happened to my choices in this game, when the dev gives choices to avoid certain content or npc's then suddenly all those choices are just ignored.

If the dev wants to make a kinetic novel I am fine with that, just let people know that their in game decisions will mean nothing as the game progresses.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, since this new update, the last few scenes force the end of the "loyalty path" and I also tested from the beginning, no peeking, love robbie choices etc, and at the cliffhanger she is putting her boss's dick in her mouth (Read: Sucking cock)

So much for the loyality path, eh?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes