bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SandyBay-0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This last update extremely disrespects and ends the loyal path forcefully. Aimee cheats on Robbie twice and there is nothing you can do, even if before you selected every single option for her not to cheat. I even started the game from the beginning, because I thought it was a bug, and that my choices in my save were flagged as different choices. I selected the option before which said that Aimee is not interested in girls, yet I get a lesbian scene, and I ignored and refused to help Tyler every time before, but she ends up naked kissing his dick. Very disappointing, now I feel led on and teased by the option and the possibility to stay loyal. End of line here I guess.
What the hell happened to my choices in this game, when the dev gives choices to avoid certain content or npc's then suddenly all those choices are just ignored.

If the dev wants to make a kinetic novel I am fine with that, just let people know that their in game decisions will mean nothing as the game progresses.
Yeah, since this new update, the last few scenes force the end of the "loyalty path" and I also tested from the beginning, no peeking, love robbie choices etc, and at the cliffhanger she is putting her boss's dick in her mouth (Read: Sucking cock)

So much for the loyality path, eh?
If these complaints are all true then that really sucks, for both sides. It obviously sucks if you want to play a loyalty path, but it also sucks if you want to play a cheating path because those kind of choices are always better when they're made with the gravity of having another option.

Normally, she could take the loyal path and be a faithful girlfriend, or she could go behind his back to fuck other guys. Without the choice, there's no taboo, no hotness, just a femprotag slut-em-up on rails.

Reactions: VegitoHlove

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I take it old saves don't work. At least mine don't. I'm using one of the mods. Maybe that's it. Didn't do that in the past. Anywho...just letting y'all know, for any who may care. The mod may or may not have broken my saves, unless the dev redid some early stuff, and that broke the saves.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If these complaints are all true then that really sucks, for both sides. It obviously sucks if you want to play a loyalty path, but it also sucks if you want to play a cheating path because those kind of choices are always better when they're made with the gravity of having another option.

Normally, she could take the loyal path and be a faithful girlfriend, or she could go behind his back to fuck other guys. Without the choice, there's no taboo, no hotness, just a femprotag slut-em-up on rails.
None of it is true. Before my saves got broken in this recent update, I had 10 different saves, each with totally different paths from totally different choices I made. I did have a loyalty path, and she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. There were several different variations of who she gave her virginity to, or she didn't lost it at all. Also, different variations of who she did or didn't fuck after losing her virginity. Some she stayed with her boyfriend, some she stayed with him but had an open relationship, some she broke up with her boyfriend, some she went lesbo, some she did both, or just dick....10 different saves with totally different actions happening. She did have less choices in her job, but there still were decisions at her job that she still had control over. This game is DEFINITELY NOT kinetic. Choices DO make LOTS of differences in both images/scenes, AND dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldman1980

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Since your savegames dont work i guess you didnt play the newest content yet, maybe answer the complaining people after you avoided this scenes they are complaining about, until then, keep (re)playing ^^

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
None of it is true.
That is just a pure lie.

Choices DO make LOTS of differences in both images/scenes, AND dialogue.
It was exactly like that ( besides one minor hiccup ) all the way up until the latest update, all of the sexual acts were avoidable before. But the latest update introduced 2 unavoidable sexual acts with 2 characters, regardless of your previous choices.

Reactions: 4sdrub4l and Arra64

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That is just a pure lie.

It was exactly like that ( besides one minor hiccup ) all the way up until the latest update, all of the sexual acts were avoidable before. But the latest update introduced 2 unavoidable sexual acts with 2 characters, regardless of your previous choices.
You just contradicted yourself. The previous comment was saying choices didn't matter, to which I replied that was not true.

So, you tell me I am lying about the choices actually mattering, then in the same comment, you agree with me that choices mattered (at least until this recent update...which I remember being explained in previous updates....she can't say no to anything work related. I forgot why, but it was either lack of money, of blackmail of some sort. I think it was her need for money, so badly, but she just can't refuse anything at work. If she DID, she would lose her job, and that likely would end the game. o, if you want an early game over, when she refuses sexual advances at work, due to having a boyfriend, then having that option would be ideal for you, but I see that as pointless. lol)

EDIT: It appears I didn't see that commenter was responding to 3 different comments. When I said "none of that is true", I was referring to the one who was complaining that the game was kinetic and choices didn't matter. My comment actually mentioned that, though, so I would assume people knew which part I was referring to. And yes, up until this update, choices mattered, and assuming the pattern will stay, where she can't avoid work related stuff, the next update will reflect any choices made with other characters.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

ON THE BROKEN SAVES ORDEAL: The cheat mod caused my saves from working. I deleted the old game files, redownloaded the game, not using the cheat mod, and my saves all worked.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You just contradicted yourself. The previous comment was saying choices didn't matter, to which I replied that was not true.

So, you tell me I am lying about the choices actually mattering, then in the same comment, you agree with me that choices mattered (at least until this recent update...which I remember being explained in previous updates....she can't say no to anything work related. I forgot why, but it was either lack of money, of blackmail of some sort. I think it was her need for money, so badly, but she just can't refuse anything at work. If she DID, she would lose her job, and that likely would end the game. o, if you want an early game over, when she refuses sexual advances at work, due to having a boyfriend, then having that option would be ideal for you, but I see that as pointless. lol)

EDIT: It appears I didn't see that commenter was responding to 3 different comments. When I said "none of that is true", I was referring to the one who was complaining that the game was kinetic and choices didn't matter. My comment actually mentioned that, though, so I would assume people knew which part I was referring to. And yes, up until this update, choices mattered, and assuming the pattern will stay, where she can't avoid work related stuff, the next update will reflect any choices made with other characters.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

ON THE BROKEN SAVES ORDEAL: The cheat mod caused my saves from working. I deleted the old game files, redownloaded the game, not using the cheat mod, and my saves all worked.
Either you quoted the wrong person or you misread what they wrote. You told them everything they said was wrong and then basically said everything they'd said in response.
" Normally, she could take the loyal path and be a faithful girlfriend, or she could go behind his back to fuck other guys. "
In other words normally you'd get a choice regarding the lesbian beach scene, normally you'd get a choice with the boss's dick pic fake blowjob scene. Normally you'd get the choice like you do with almost every other scene in this game.
" Without the choice, there's no taboo, no hotness, just a femprotag slut-em-up on rails. "

Reactions: Arra64

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Either you quoted the wrong person or you misread what they wrote. You told them everything they said was wrong and then basically said everything they'd said in response.
" Normally, she could take the loyal path and be a faithful girlfriend, or she could go behind his back to fuck other guys. "
In other words normally you'd get a choice regarding the lesbian beach scene, normally you'd get a choice with the boss's dick pic fake blowjob scene. Normally you'd get the choice like you do with almost every other scene in this game.
" Without the choice, there's no taboo, no hotness, just a femprotag slut-em-up on rails. "
You must have missed my edit in the bottom of my comment. No worries, though. I know sometimes we get responses quicker than we can edit our own comments. lol

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
For the loyalty path they don't, they USED to matter, not anymore.

She can't say no to anything work related. I forgot why, but it was either lack of money, of blackmail of some sort. I think it was her need for money, so badly, but she just can't refuse anything at work. If she DID, she would lose her job, and that likely would end the game. o, if you want an early game over, when she refuses sexual advances at work, due to having a boyfriend, then having that option would be ideal for you, but I see that as pointless. lol)
I see the loyalty path options as pointless if according to the plot she will later cheat no matter what. It is a scam. If the plot demands her to cheat, don't offer loyalty path to begin with, as nothing good comes out of it, only disappointment.

Imagine the same exact thing about any other aspect of a game. Imagine there is a game in which you have, for example a male MC and you get a choice:

1) Get into a relationship with girl A.
2) Get into a relationship with girl B.
3) Get into a relationship with girl C.
4) Harem! Get into a relationship with all of them.

And lets say you are a harem lover and you choose option 4, and then later in the game find out that for plot reasons actually you have to choose only 1 girl. What was the point of that option?

I was referring to the one who was complaining that the game was kinetic and choices didn't matter.
The last update for me was kinetic, I did not get a single choice prompt through out all of the new content.

And yes, up until this update, choices mattered, and assuming the pattern will stay, where she can't avoid work related stuff, the next update will reflect any choices made with other characters.
The pattern cannot stay, the pattern is already fucked. The choices can still mean that you get different content but the loyalty path and all choices related to that path are now permanently meaningless, going forward and also retroactively.

Also the pattern for optional sexual content is fucked, and this is not only about the loyalty path, in general, before player used to have a choice in which sexual content to engage in - not anymore, as 2 characters with 2 separate encounters of sexual acts were forced. And that is why besides the people who were on loyalty path you also get dissapointed people like this:

Well, i kept watching this topic from the first realease in the hope the dev would come around and allow a lesbian route...but i never would play anything where this gets forced:

Okay, i'm pure lesbian and never saw any appeal in any guy, but this thing is really fucking ugly...
Disappointed people who wanted strictly lesbian content, disappointed people who are the opposite and don't want to see lesbian content and disappointed people who didn't want to see content specifically with those characters with whom the forced scenes happen.

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
None of it is true. Before my saves got broken in this recent update, I had 10 different saves, each with totally different paths from totally different choices I made. I did have a loyalty path, and she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. There were several different variations of who she gave her virginity to, or she didn't lost it at all. Also, different variations of who she did or didn't fuck after losing her virginity. Some she stayed with her boyfriend, some she stayed with him but had an open relationship, some she broke up with her boyfriend, some she went lesbo, some she did both, or just dick....10 different saves with totally different actions happening. She did have less choices in her job, but there still were decisions at her job that she still had control over. This game is DEFINITELY NOT kinetic. Choices DO make LOTS of differences in both images/scenes, AND dialogue.
This is a straight up lie. In the last update, she not only engages in non optional lesbian sex, she also straight up puts her boss's cock in her mouth. I did several test, and a part from other choices, these thing ALWAYS happen regardless of ANY of the choices made in game.

Stop talking bullshit. Several people have said the same.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is a straight up lie. In the last update, she not only engages in non optional lesbian sex, she also straight up puts her boss's cock in her mouth. I did several test, and a part from other choices, these thing ALWAYS happen regardless of ANY of the choices made in game.

Stop talking bullshit. Several people have said the same.
You apparently didn't even read what I typed. As I said, and has been noted in previous updates (maybe previously in this thread, I don't remember when and where), she cannot and WILL NOT say no to anything job related. If she does, she will lose her job, and that likely would just end the game, because the entire premise of the game is for her to be working in a sexually explicit job, due to their product, and perviness, and she needs the job, so she can't say no.

As far as the lesbian sex...uh...even with dildo penetration, that is NOT the same thing as taking a cock and creampie, losing your virginity to some other dude, besides your boyfriend who you pledged love to. To many people, lesbian sex is barely cheating. It is only cheating in the sense of betraying love. She didn't take another man's cock.
OK...so...if you want a completely vanilla option, where she stays 100% loyal to her boyfriend, she only takes his cock, she never even kisses another girl, never does anything at her job, loses her job, ends the game, then you will have an early ending, in the last update or two, where she lost her virginity to her boyfriend, got creampied and had a baby. The End. Happy LifeTime movie.

BTW, when you tell someone they are bullshitting, you are saying they are purposely lying to people, just to lie. Even if I remember incorrectly what happened in previous updates, where I have 10 different saves with different shit that only happened in those saves, I am not in any way purposely lying to people just to lie. This is not bullshitting. This is telling people what I remember from what I played. My brain works pretty damn well. We just seem to have different opinions on what is cheating, and what is expected, and what a "loyal" path should consist of. And apparently, people can't remember that avoiding things at work are not going to be an option, just due to the entire premise of the game.

But, the entire point of my initial comment was that it is NOT kinetic, as was previously stated.
Kinetic means you cannot control anything and cannot make any changes.
These choices, while not causing your expected changes, do in fact, cause different outcomes.
If I cared to spend a few hours on it, which I don't, I could easily go back through all my saves, and screen shot a bunch of scenes that are only going to happen if you make a specific choice. This is just fact.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
For the loyalty path they don't, they USED to matter, not anymore.

I see the loyalty path options as pointless if according to the plot she will later cheat no matter what. It is a scam. If the plot demands her to cheat, don't offer loyalty path to begin with, as nothing good comes out of it, only disappointment.

Imagine the same exact thing about any other aspect of a game. Imagine there is a game in which you have, for example a male MC and you get a choice:

1) Get into a relationship with girl A.
2) Get into a relationship with girl B.
3) Get into a relationship with girl C.
4) Harem! Get into a relationship with all of them.

And lets say you are a harem lover and you choose option 4, and then later in the game find out that for plot reasons actually you have to choose only 1 girl. What was the point of that option?

The last update for me was kinetic, I did not get a single choice prompt through out all of the new content.

The pattern cannot stay, the pattern is already fucked. The choices can still mean that you get different content but the loyalty path and all choices related to that path are now permanently meaningless, going forward and also retroactively.

Also the pattern for optional sexual content is fucked, and this is not only about the loyalty path, in general, before player used to have a choice in which sexual content to engage in - not anymore, as 2 characters with 2 separate encounters of sexual acts were forced. And that is why besides the people who were on loyalty path you also get dissapointed people like this:

Disappointed people who wanted strictly lesbian content, disappointed people who are the opposite and don't want to see lesbian content and disappointed people who didn't want to see content specifically with those characters with whom the forced scenes happen.
All valid reasoning, and I get it. I honestly just run through picking several options, and making different saves, just to see what changes. The loyalty path save is the last one I go to, when a new update comes out. It's just boring, and anything that happens in it still happens in other updates. The loyalty path merely prevents certain other scenes. And I plays games like this to get the female MC into trouble. lol

No choices in the last update bothered me, as well. But, I assume it was due to it all being job related. Maybe there should be more choices within the job, even if she has to do things there, and not with Robbie, we could have the option to at least control WHAT she does at work. "I'm not going to fuck or suck you. I'm only going to give you a handjob"...things like that. We DO get the option to break up with Robbie, or have an open relationship, in which case she is not cheating on him, but as said, the loyalty path obviously isn't a true loyalty path. And I may be misremembering, but I seem to recall having the option to tell Robbie about how sexual the job is, and if he stays with her, he accepts that, and it isn't really cheating since he is understanding of it.

The game IS changing from what I thought it was going to be.
As far as being particular about only viewing certain content, I'm not that picky. I'll watch a few scenes I don't care for just to view scenes I like. I really only have a few things I refuse to watch: scat, pissing, violent rape.
And if they are forced, I just skip through the scene, if that is an option (usually is in Renpy). If I can't avoid things like that, I just delete the game and move on. I don;t get pissed about it. I may make a statement and suggestion for the dev to make those optional or at least state in the "about section" that those things are not optional, to avoid forcing people to watch it. But, then I'll move on my merry way (not that anybody here was acting pissy about it, or anything.)
I initially was just saying it isn't completely kinetic, even if there are certain scenes we can't avoid. Choices do make changes to the game. Some things just aren't optional.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oldman1980

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You apparently didn't even read what I typed. As I said, and has been noted in previous updates (maybe previously in this thread, I don't remember when and where), she cannot and WILL NOT say no to anything job related. If she does, she will lose her job, and that likely would just end the game, because the entire premise of the game is for her to be working in a sexually explicit job, due to their product, and perviness, and she needs the job, so she can't say no.

As far as the lesbian sex...uh...even with dildo penetration, that is NOT the same thing as taking a cock and creampie, losing your virginity to some other dude, besides your boyfriend who you pledged love to. To many people, lesbian sex is barely cheating. It is only cheating in the sense of betraying love. She didn't take another man's cock.
OK...so...if you want a completely vanilla option, where she stays 100% loyal to her boyfriend, she only takes his cock, she never even kisses another girl, never does anything at her job, loses her job, ends the game, then you will have an early ending, in the last update or two, where she lost her virginity to her boyfriend, got creampied and had a baby. The End. Happy LifeTime movie.

More like - she says no to anything sexual with boss, loses job, sues boss for sexual harassment and wrongful dismissal, gets all boss's money, Karen wife leaves his now poor ass, now rich Aimee does what she wants...

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It's just boring, and anything that happens in it still happens in other updates.
And that is exactly what the dev should do if you are on a loyalty path - not give players content unless the update involves Robby, it is not that deep and would be much better than giving you random forced sexual content to keep you ''happy''. It is absolutely normal for games with multiple branches and romance options to do this. Many games do this and devs go: ''Hey guys! This update there is new content with character A and B, if you are romancing C or D, wait for the next update!''

the loyalty path obviously isn't a true loyalty path.
It should be done right or not at all.

The game IS changing from what I thought it was going to be.
The game just changed drastically and massively in one short update, taking a completely different turn from the rest of the game. In one update dev checkmated a whole bunch of people, like I previously mentioned, not only the ones on the loyalty path.

As far as being particular about only viewing certain content, I'm not that picky.
You are not, other people are, as an example a lesbian woman, like the person above in this thread doesn't want to see sexual stuff with dude, and she just got checkmated in this update.

And if they are forced, I just skip through the scene.
I am kinda interested in the story too you know? I do just hold skip button for porn in games that have a shit story, but I first try to be invested in the plot.

If I can't avoid things like that, I just delete the game and move on.
Of course we can always just do that, but what is this thread for if not for feedback? If you always go with an attitude of ''if you don't like it don't play it'', the whole thread wouldn't even exist, all that would be filled up would be the reviews, and maybe there would be an occasional guide. But we give feedback here.

I don;t get pissed about it.
I am pissed in this case because I feel scammed. I played through the game multiple times, through out multiple updates, and the game ''promised'' one thing with its choices but then didn't deliver.

Some things just aren't optional.
In a game about sex and romance the only choice that really matters is the choice about who you date and who you fuck. I personally believe that either all sexual stuff should be optional OR it should be a kinetic novel, for me there is no in-between. Give the player the choice of who they want to fuck at all times OR tell the story that you want to tell as the dev.

she cannot and WILL NOT say no to anything job related.
Game did an EXTREMELY poor job at conveying that don't you think:

No one forced her, she was not in danger of losing her job, she could say no to anything and everything.
PS: I could also make a similar case for why her lesbian cheating scene with Emma makes absolutely no sense.

I have the opinion that I have because I actually pay attention to the game. I am disappointed because everything in the game previously did not suggest at all what happened in the last update, I did not see that coming, I could not predict that and it is all because of the things the game showed me and the choices the game allowed me.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And that is exactly what the dev should do if you are on a loyalty path - not give players content unless the update involves Robby, it is not that deep and would be much better than giving you random forced sexual content to keep you ''happy''. It is absolutely normal for games with multiple branches and romance options to do this. Many games do this and devs go: ''Hey guys! This update there is new content with character A and B, if you are romancing C or D, wait for the next update!''

It should be done right or not at all.

The game just changed drastically and massively in one short update, taking a completely different turn from the rest of the game. In one update dev checkmated a whole bunch of people, like I previously mentioned, not only the ones on the loyalty path.
In principle I agree with you but it also depends on what the dev intends for the game. It's an NTR game at its heart, the fall might be unavoidable and all we can do is determine how fast it happens. It makes no sense right now but by the time we get to the end it might make sense.
Having said that the dev definitely pissed off a reasonably large portion of fans by making the only content this update avoidable being the Tyler content. Even if it does make sense by the end there's definitely been a lot of good will lost here.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
In principle I agree with you but it also depends on what the dev intends for the game. It's an NTR game at its heart, the fall might be unavoidable and all we can do is determine how fast it happens. It makes no sense right now but by the time we get to the end it might make sense.
Having said that the dev definitely pissed off a reasonably large portion of fans by making the only content this update avoidable being the Tyler content. Even if it does make sense by the end there's definitely been a lot of good will lost here.
I thought that the game was about meaningful choice, not about NTR. I thought the game both strengthened the weight of the loyal path by including potential NTR and strengthening the weight of the NTR by including potential loyalty.

When I read these words from the dev on the first page about the game:
''The story follows Aimee as she deals with handling her new life in a small town while, deciding if she wants to keep things going with her long distance boyfriend. You'll need to decide whether she stays loyal, or if it's time she spreads her wings.''

It says that I have a choice, not that it will be a slow downfall.

The dev can do whatever the fuck the dev wants to do, it's their game, just be transparent with the player! Because the description of the game says you can be loyal, ALL sexual content in the game is optional, game choices allow you to constantly be loyal and then you just get sucker punched with NTR out of nowhere.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes