Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I don't get why this new 3 month old game is so badly reviewed. The plot is good, you have the possibility to love or not your pathetic boyfriend and fuck him too or cheat on him. It has everything. I have seen game with these tag with less attractive gal than this getting 4.5 stars. Like seriously, have you seen Lisa or project myriam or Jennifer Turner from point of no return? Compared to these this protag is not that bad.
You think Lisa is unattractive? I'm not trying to talk shit to you, I'm seriously curious. You can certainly voice your opinion. I think she is pretty damn good looking. Happy holidays!

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
The Editing on this update was far worse than normal and im still only on the first scene of the two girls going for the jog

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SandyBay-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it's a shame the johnny sex option always happens before robbie - trying to play a loving totally honest girlfriend who also wants dick on the side, and that's where it falls apart :LOL:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
it's a shame the johnny sex option always happens before robbie - trying to play a loving totally honest girlfriend who also wants dick on the side, and that's where it falls apart :LOL:
TBH it took WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long for any sex in this game (not extreme not even blueballing but like ultravioletballing like in AWAM, but still too much blueballing - is bluepussying a thing?) I want to make her as slutty as possible, but no ugly fat guys or such.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
TBH it took WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long for any sex in this game (not extreme not even blueballing but like ultravioletballing like in AWAM, but still too much blueballing - is bluepussying a thing?) I want to make her as slutty as possible, but no ugly fat guys or such.
aRe yOu sUrE yOu wANt tO tUrN doWn tHe BoSs? YoU wIll miSs a lOt oF coNtEnt!! YES.

aRe yOu sUrE yOu wANt tO tUrN doWn TyLeR? YoU wIll miSs a lOt oF coNtEnt!! YES.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
YES - you know, i am a NTR hater - no doubt......

BUT:
Why does this game even have NTR tag? It's obviously NOT ntr at all.

Normally i vote for NTR tags to be applied - this time it may be a novum that i actually vote for the tag to be removed. LOL

NTR - trying to steal your love interest away - or at least having your beloved getting fucked by others.

So far, so good .....

But you are the female MC. YOU decide which dude you fuck. It's YOUR live and choice. Being the protagonist, nothing is NTR at all - you may fuck as many people as you like (being a male and fucking every woman in other games is also not considered NTR).
OK - you are cheating on your BF, even though it's an open relation and basically not even cheating....

No matter how you look at it, the NTR tag is 100% wrong imho !!!

PS:
love the game btw ;)

EDIT:
The only possible way for NTR i see so far, would be Robbie getting fucked by onother girl (considered they are in open relation, not even that should be considered as NTR to be honest XD)

• Angry
Reactions: Dereck112

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
YES - you know, i am a NTR hater - no doubt......

BUT:
Why does this game even have NTR tag? It's obviously NOT ntr at all.

Normally i vote for NTR tags to be applied - this time it may be a novum that i actually vote for the tag to be removed. LOL

NTR - trying to steal your love interest away - or at least having your beloved getting fucked by others.

So far, so good .....

But you are the female MC. YOU decide which dude you fuck. It's YOUR live and choice. Being the protagonist, nothing is NTR at all - you may fuck as many people as you like (being a male and fucking every woman in other games is also not considered NTR).
OK - you are cheating on your BF, even though it's an open relation and basically not even cheating....

No matter how you look at it, the NTR tag is 100% wrong imho !!!

PS:
love the game btw ;)

EDIT:
The only possible way for NTR i see so far, would be Robbie getting fucked by onother girl (considered they are in open relation, not even that should be considered as NTR to be honest XD)
Gee, it's almost like there's already 246 FMC cheating games with the netorare tag on this site already.
These terms come from doujins. In the world of doujins there's virtually no difference between netorare from the victim's perspective or the heroine's perspective. Despite the explicit wording of the definition for the tag on this site, cheating female is NTR and the tag fits under any normal definition of it.
Since it's a Japanese word the MC's boyfriend being stolen from her would not be NTR, it'd be reverse NTR. Stupid? Sure. Sexist? Probably. Nonetheless that's the Japanese language for you.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Gee, it's almost like there's already 246 FMC cheating games with the netorare tag on this site already.
These terms come from doujins. In the world of doujins there's virtually no difference between netorare from the victim's perspective or the heroine's perspective. Despite the explicit wording of the definition for the tag on this site, cheating female is NTR and the tag fits under any normal definition of it.
Since it's a Japanese word the MC's boyfriend being stolen from her would not be NTR, it'd be reverse NTR. Stupid? Sure. Sexist? Probably. Nonetheless that's the Japanese language for you.
bullshit - then flag 99% of all games over here where MC is male and fucks several girls, telling to love them, aside each other at same time.
Based on what you said, every game where MC is corrupting another man's wife would have to be flagged as NTR.

NTR is ALWAYS AND ONLY meant from player's perspective, aka the girl - Robbie doesn't count. Yes, it would ne ntr if you play as Robbie, but you don't.

• Angry
Reactions: jazz7 and Dereck112
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes