HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
oh man sucks to wait but can't do shit about it
I feel you on that also depends on the dev team as I've seen as little as one or two people taking on the creation of VNs/games and then there's others who are a full blown, 5+ member team..there's also some that are consistent on letting their vision for their projects advance and there's others that milk the crap out of them being cashgrabs which is a royal kick in the nutsack.

Reactions: disaster007

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Crap, I'm still waiting for the time to go by for the rest of College Bound. Stupid Mega limit.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Don't worry I reported it, it's only like 250MB to.
Alright, finally. Mega made me wait 6 motherfucking hours to get the rest, which was like 1.5 GB left. Should easily be able to get that now.
ETA does she FINALLY get fucked in this one?

More ETA - old saves don't work. Have to restart god fucking dammit! :mad::poop:(n)
I hope this isn't going to be one of THOSE devs where that happens all the time. Still fairly early but that always sucks. Once an hour worth of play in it's unacceptable.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2331447
Sandy Bay [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.

Cheats Mod Compatible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - by Flower's Fan

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
up pls ^^

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2331447
Sandy Bay [v0.335] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.

Cheats Mod Compatible:

Installation:

Download: - - by Flower's Fan

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Just so you know, MixDrop no longer works. It has been hacked or something. It's been destroyed! Please utilize another method, and Mega wants to steal our money. Love the girls in your game. My sister was 19 years old and looked 13. It was CRAZY. She is 30 now, and STILL gets carded, and they think her card is fake. She looks no older than 19 now. She's only about 5' tall, and her body is absolutely killer! I have been fighting dudes off her for years! She has a good husband now that has to fight dudes off now too! So I usually give him a hand! LOL!

He's finally learned to just stay the hell away from the bars!

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If I was the dev, I would block you immediately. Have you heard of constructive criticism? Yours is pure insulting and destructive.
Ever heard of a pirate site? Just because the incestuous relationship between moderation and devs on this site is the norm doesn't mean everyone plays along....

Reactions: Strong1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ever heard of a pirate site? Just because the incestuous relationship between moderation and devs on this site is the norm doesn't mean everyone plays along....
PrOGamerJohnny, thank you for that, but, I didn't understand anything of what you were trying to say to me. You quoted me when I was harping on one player for being outright rude and offensive and insulting. I think you were poking a jab at me for requesting "optional" incest to be added. What would be wrong with that? It's a request, asked nicely. The dev can go with it or not, it is his choice. It was merely a request. Like asking for NTR, furry, tentacles, or humongous tits, etc.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes