Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
NTR in F95's definition is based on POV. You control a female protagonist here, not her boyfriend. He's not cheating on her, she's gonna cheat on him.
Yes, I know. But since it is used here to everything between cheating and dreaming, and we do not have any better tag I still think people who hate NTR will argue. Dont want to start another discussion about what it really means (we have plenty of threads about that) or what we need.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, I know. But since it is used here to everything between cheating and dreaming, and we do not have any better tag I still think people who hate NTR will argue. Dont want to start another discussion about what it really means (we have plenty of threads about that) or what we need.
Then you should know the tag should be cheating, not NTR.

Reactions: Lexkar83

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Terrible misstake made, I apologize to the NTR police.
The girl obviously started to compare the size of the dicks and express what she prefer, but that is cheating.
And again the POV is not the guy. So unless you personally project yourself into the guy it's irrelevant because tags are POV-based. Does it have Cuckold element? yeah but F95 NTR is not cuckold, it's Netorare. it is specifically about how the Main character's emotion are. Not what NPCs are feeling from Main characters actions.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
And again the POV is not the guy. So unless you personally project yourself into the guy it's irrelevant because tags are POV-based. Does it have Cuckold element? yeah but F95 NTR is not cuckold, it's Netorare. it is specifically about how the Main character's emotion are. Not what NPCs are feeling from Main characters actions.
Ok, got your point. Fair enough.
But to take an example, 12 days of christmas (1) VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Twelve Days of Christmas [v12.0] [Slow Burn Games] | F95zone ¨is label NTR but it has the same perspektive. The MC is cheating on another NPC.
Innocent or Money,TACO, Perfect housewife has the same build.
But anyhow I am tired of the NTR discussion and that it is soooo important to get it right. NO other fetishes is so sensitive and easy to break the rules.
I rest my case here since I got the poin!

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's how the rule is written, but as you can see here there are about 217 examples of how it doesn't actually work like that. Maybe minus 10 or less for reverse NTR with a female cuck.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes